• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Things u fond of v. devotional appreciation

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Things you do like?
Preferably other than drug use related.

I am liking cats a lot right now, feral or otherwise (preferably cats that like to cuddle).

I am also liking people who see things I don?t and are kind enough to point them out without spilling all the beans either.

Last edited by a moderator:
*What*

Good music, hikes through the woods, swimming.

Things you do like?
Preferably other than drug use related.

I am liking cats a lot right now, feral or otherwise (preferably cats that like to cuddle).

I am also liking people who see things I don?t and are kind enough to point them out without spilling all the beans either.

I'm fond of you ;) :D

Awwwwww thanks sis %)

I like getting really really really drunk really really really young college girls to lay off the booze and Xanax

Also stil fond of cats.

Which makes me thing... I’m also fond of cactophagy

What?

Okay, in keeping with the theme today I enjoyed my random observations and internal musings during my travels.

Also, enjoyed listening to music sitting alone on a bus surrounded by people watching the world go by with gentle melody.

I am fond of how I like to meditate as I wait for class to fill up and start, particularly how everyone who comes in noticed me meditating and all stop talking, little do they realize it is a lot of find meditating on the sound of people talking rising and falling

Very polite of them though

Trains. Like Sadie, I love bus or train rides watching the world go by, music playing privately in my ears. You have to be rich to rides trains in this country so I hardly ever get to do it. People watching. Elephants and otters. Big cats. Old houses, particularly stone. Old tangled gardens. Good writing. Dynamic cinematography. Poetry. Babies. Three year old humans--best scientists, artists and spiritual guides.;)

You should come visit the Midwest if you like train rides Herby, it's relatively cheap here in st louis. I can catch a train to Chicago tonight for 45 bucks.

I'm also fond of train rides, and car rides. I'm also fond of all the people in this thread, and bluelight in general.

You should come visit the Midwest if you like train rides Herby, it's relatively cheap here in st louis. I can catch a train to Chicago tonight for 45 bucks.

Yes, I was thinking more of the cross country routes. Also, don't forget I'm an oldster with bad hips--can't sit overnight without it causing a lot of pain so of course I want the sleeping car LOL. I used to save all my money when I was a waitress and take the Coast Starlight with a sleeper to visit my sister in Oregon back before I had kids. That is a gorgeous ride. Took the California Zephyr to Chicago once when I was younger and a year later rode it back the other way. I also took the Trans Canada train from Vancouver to Montreal, fell in lust with a French-Canadian waiter 10 years my junior that almost lost his job when the conductor found out he was in my sleeping car.=D

I'm also fond of all the people in this thread, and bluelight in general.
Moi aussi!