Poppy seed tea is legitimate - How to make it work for you.
Before I start, I know that I am most likely going to get flamed for this. I want to make it clear that I am only posting this as I feel it will help some people out, particularly those who use opiods. Also, seeing as this is a harm reduction forum, I feel obligated to share my experience with how PST completely destroyed my weekly drug test results.
Here is the procedure I use to make the tea (I had quite the tolerance to heroin, dilaudid, etc via IV use just prior to this, and it still got me high for pretty much a full day and - at times - into the next one):
1. Buy Seeds - This will obviously depend on your tolerance. I had a moderate opiate tolerance, and got pretty nicely fuzzed out on about 2 pounds of ppppy seed. In Canada, this costs about <No price discussion>. The key here is to get seeds that have a strong poppy seed stench. I have found that - in canada - the absolute two best places to get seeds are <No sourcing> Buyer beware however, poppy seeds vary GREATLY in their viability for the purpose outlined in this thread, and you could either get no effects, or possibly even die of an overdose!
2. Shake Seeds in Water - I usually use enough water as to slightly suspend the seeds. A good indicator here is to slowly rock the container back and forth; If the seeds appear to be floating on the top and there are no solid chunks sitting there inanimately, then your good to go. I have found that using cold water works the best. This part of the procedure can take an unnecessarily long time if you do not use a big enough container as to soak all the seeds in one go. I have found that the best containers for containing the seeds are recycled empty protein powder jugs; Big enough to do all the seeds at once, and they give the seedy solution optimal space to shake around and forcefully hit the inside walls. You really only need to shake the container for a few minutes, but make those minutes count.
***I have also found that adding freshly squeezed lemon juice (not a ton; maybe a good few drops) does indeed aid somehow in getting you higher in the end. I do not know why this is, but I always squeeze a lemon over my labor of love, and it has consistently proven to increase effects relative to the tea without...
3. Strain the Solution and Drink - Finally, it is time to strain your tea. My favorite method for accomplishing this can be performed with a big bowl, a grocery bag, and a pin. First, dump the seeds and liquid into the bag. Once your Bag 'O Seeds is full and sitting in the big bowl, slowly lift it up over the bowl and poke a bunch of wholes into the bottom. You can squeeze the bag in this step to speed the process along. Once you finish one squeeze (and all the air has left the bag), open the top up, trap some more air in there, and squeeze again. The air helps force the liquid out that is trapped in the bag with the seeds. Once you cannot see a dark indicator of a water level through the material of the bag, you are finished.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 - It is a complete waste to toss the seeds after your first rinse. Although each subsequent rinse after the first will produce diminishing returns, I have found that it is in your best interest to at least perform a second rinse. If you find that your seeds are very strong (or you have a ton), live on the wild side and squeeze a third one in there for good measure.
The liquid left behind from this procedure can now be consumed to produce a long-lasting (up to a full day with some people) relaxing high. As stated at the end of step one, there is no quality control with PST, so you MUST drink slow and gauge your physical response as you go. This can be difficult because the tea can take hours sometimes to peak in effects. Just remember, better safe then dead and incapable of even being sorry. Two rules of thumb I use to guesstimate the potency of my tea are its opacity, color, and taste. A strong tea should look anywhere from pale yellow to hopefully more of a dark-yellowish brown, let hardly any light pass through it, and taste noticeably bitter from the alkaloid content.
Some anecdotal evidence that Poppy Seed Tea not only works, but is fairly strong:
I recently ended a five month long stint on Oxycontin, heroin, and hydromorphone. Since I made the decision to retire my use, I enrolled myself in a drug addiction counselling program located in Toronto. For part of this program, we are required to submit a urine sample as proof that we are indeed drug free. <No drug testing>
Well, that is it. If you ever find yourself in a tight spot for narcotics, give this a try... I really don't think you will be disappointed! <3
The BEST way to make poopy seed tea!
1. 1200 grams of bulk seeds. (Don't waste your time or money with the small jar seeds. Must be bulk, like bobs mills ect.
2. Go get a 2.5 liter soda bottle. Get the cheap sprite kind with citric acid.
3. Pore half of the soda out and save, your gonna use later.
4. Put 1200 grams into bottle and shake for 10 min.
5. Cut a thin shirt to cover top for draining.
6. After it's drained pore the other half of soda and shake for 10 min.
7. Enjoy! I put kool-aid in when finished. It helps with taste ALOT! Drink 2 liters of plain gets old after awhile lol.