• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

most fortunate pharmy 'find'

Can't say I've been REAL fortunate...a cellophane bag with a couple of 10 mg valiums and a 2 mg xanax. It was by a soda machine outside a convenience store where I was buying beer. It must have fallen out of their pocket as they reached for change. I don't remember much about that night...hehe.

I found 1 and a half oc20s and an oc40 behind my bed once when the tv remote control fell there, I wasn´t getting any oxys at the time so finding them was almost as pleasurable as doing them, if you mean the rarest pharmaceutical I was able to buy it´d have to be amineptine.

Mine would be finding 20 4mg hydromorphones, 20 10mg methadones, and 20 5mg roxicodones. AHHHH....and I'm still floating on them!

that ive just found or been able to buy? found: bottle of 60 perc10s.

bought: dilaudid.

sheeit ive never been lucky enough to find any kind of pills... except for my first opiate experience actually, i found a bottle of hydrocodones in my friends moms medicine cabenit and we got all highed up lol

FOUND: a 90ct bottle of oxy 20s; whats really wierd is that it had been filled the very same day?!?!? not even ONE fucking oxy was missing either....well actually my friend "found" them when i was him, but he doesnt care about painkillers, so i traded him just 5 xanax bars for the entire 90 count bottle....brand name too.

1,800mg of oxycodone for $15 worth of xanax lol! thats less than ONE fucking cent($0.0083) per milligram hahahahahhahaha.

best find:

well my best TRUE find, was at the least, a 240mL bottle of TUSSIONEX nearly completely full(minus maybe 4-5 teaspoons) that was in my girlfriends trash can....it had just expired 2 months earlier and her moms a nurse so she always throws out expired meds. of course hydrocodone doesnt break down, atleast not that fast...
needless to say i had some sizzzurp for the rest of the week.....add desired amount of tussionex(THAT YELLOW TUSS BABY) into a glass already half-filled with vodka, add a little sprite and if you are into houston rap, toss a fuckin jolly rancher in there. then u got them rainbow colors in ya cup!!!!!!!!! tastes sooooooooooooo good, and the high volume alcohol like vodka or golden grain breaks the polistrex time release mechanism used in tussionex. its a completely differerent extended release mechanism than in Ms-contins or Oxycontins, etc....pretty easy to defeat.

then the next best find if u can call it that was this:

34 xanax bars i lost in my ex gf's car. i didnt even know i lost them because it happened while i was on bars....figured the next day that i had just sold them and spent the money and profit and had amnesia....

anyways, like 4 months later i had dropped a couple methadone tablets(10mg) in her car, and in an attempt to get them i took of part of her center console and behold there was over 30 xanax bars inside a torn cellophane!!!

also my friend once gave me a 60 count bottle of perc 7.5s cause they made him throw up. i tried to give him money but he said it cost him nothng cause of his parents/insurance........muahahah. also about 45 hycodan a week later. this time i threw him a couple blunts worth of mercial

I've found recreational pharms two times in my life. The first time it was 2 tablets of 5 mg diazepam and the second time it was just one 5 mg diazepam. 8)

I wish I would get luckier. :D

hahah i used to get shit from ppl all the time for really cheap..like when i was 17-19....no one new shit about opiates at that age, except me...lol...
honestly...i had ppl ask if i wanted some "hydro morphine"...lol.. im like yeah..but morphines cheap...i got 24mg and 30mg capsule hydromorphone ..for $10 each ... what a score...Another time i got a bottle of 6mg capsule hydromorphone and 2 ,5mg fentynal pacthes for a half a gram of outdoor weed.....Another time someone didnt know what dilaudid was,, and i got like 20 12mg`s one for $50. I also got 200mg morphine pills for $20... One time i went to use the payphone during lunch(school) to call for weed, and i found an 80mg oxycontin on the grownd..at first i thought it was a green E, and didnt care since i had 75 power red Euro`s at home, thats all my fortune...damn was that a lucky 2 years...

Last edited:
^ lol love that you used a pay phone in skl to get some bud!^ But yeah I have found MANY different pharms not just my recent one. One time I found a 180 count bottle of Klonopins, well I didn't gte them all, I had to split it with my friends. But I did end up getting like 60 or so of them, man that was a fun few weeks. I also found some vicodin, like 10 and some Darvin, ughhhh nasty shit, but still it was free, didn't do shit but I had to try it. I also found some Temazepam. I got 300 10mg roche valium for $100, nice price I think 33cents a pop. And then also my most recent find, and the best so far!

Traded an xbox for 21 ampules of 20mg/1ml of morphine and 132 pills of morphine HCI 30mg each.

I posted earlier under the impression that the topic was "FINDING random stuff on the street or wherever." As fas as trading/buying goes...I once traded two 1 mg clonazepams, two 10 mg hydrocodones and a beer FOR two 100mcg/hr fentanyl patches! Then, I once bought 90 2 mg alprazolam bars for $20 to a crackhead and another time I bought ~65 or so 40 mg OxyContin for $50 to someone who found them at one of their dead in-laws house and didn't know what they were. I probably could've had them given to me, but I slipped up and said those are worth money. Good thing I didn't say how much...hehe. It was an older non-user that I got them from...she was cool with drugs, but didn't partake in using...

prefilled carpuject syringes of demerol, marinol pills, injectable lorazapam, valium, morphine, hydromorphone, 3mg xanax XR pills 10mg fent patches....hmm thats all i can think of off hand. and oh yea, 2 bottles of oxyfast....man is that good shit lol my boy used to raid the return box in the pharmacy he used to work it. the drugs were supposed to be thrown out, but everyone seemed to return them, so they terchincally didnt exist. my boy would go thru the bins and pull out all the stuff with abuse potential. those are some of the more interesting things he has borught home.

best pharm score for me is when i stole
50 something vicodins 5/500
and 60 something .5 ativans.
a good week is blocked out of my memory, such good times.

I work on cars for a living.... anybody that leaves good pills in car are subject to the " pill tax" ....... 2-3 pills and I make sure nobody steals whole bottle..seems more than fair to me..most of my clients are friends and wouldn't care but the "pill tax" is a shop rule and I gotta follow the rules