• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids **WE all like shooting hydromorphone but...

designed_reality

Bluelighter
1 4mg pill IV'd; 5min+ rush, 30min feeling decent, tapers off into nothing

1 4mg pill SNORTED; very little rush, few chills, but after about 20minutes i go into insta-nod, just all whacked out, pretty decent for an hour or two.

does anyone get this compared to IV?

stupid title.

Shooting Hydromphone...

% min rush tapers off then a high for an hour or so. Since it wheres off so fast I like to mix in some oxy with my hydro shots, I cut back on the hydromorphone do 8mg of hydro and 5-10mg oxycodone.

^^ yeah i dont get whats funny either. Shooting hydromorphone provides one wicked rush.

Maybe you're thinking hydrocodone lol it's john...which would be stupid and very possibly fatal to shoot.

no one has experience? I know tons of people shoot it, is there anyone that snorts a bit to mix it up?

yeah bro shooting up my vicodin, check out the idiot squad.

I was always quite satisfied with simply snorting hydromorphone, I don't see any reason to squeeze more high out of that stuff, it's strong enough insufflated.

i only found it effective to shoot......but at the time i had a 240mg a day oxy habit. snorting gave me nothing worth mentioning

and it dissolves so easily its almost like its meant to be iv'd

ya obvious error by me thx to all who helped resolve the situation in a timely manner its good to take care of these things at the root of the problem rather than wait until it spreads

shooting it is fun as well, but i'm not very good at hitting. is there anyone with a LOT of iv experience that I can pm and chat with a bit? thanks.

i've never mainlined hydromorphone, but i can get high as hell insufflating 2-5 mgs in small bumps over a good amount of time.. hooray for 8 mg dillies!

edit: as for IV experience, never on humans, but countless times on dogs and cats. PM me if you think i could help.

Man i shoot 50 mg Hydromorphone takes me like 5 or 6 dilaudid 8's in 1 shot all mixed into a 1 cc rig ...... Im 22 years old and thats where my tolerance is at right.... now i can shoot like 14-4mg dilaudid pills in one shot and thats my peak to the point of when i start puking.. is that beast or what

i have a lot of IV experience (especially with dillies), and shooting it is the only way i get anything off of it. it also depends on tolerance and whatnot. i don't know your specific questions as i only scanned this thread.

but if you need to talk to someone and ask specifics, shoot me a PM. i'll gladly help in any way i can.

for me 4mg of hydromorph is going to hold me about 2 hours. yea the rush is good but to the extent of how long the effects last sucks. i need about 4-5 of them to hold me awhile. and oddly enough it is one of the few opioids that will make me puke still. i have never ate nor snorted one of them things

for me 4mg of hydromorph is going to hold me about 2 hours. yea the rush is good but to the extent of how long the effects last sucks. i need about 4-5 of them to hold me awhile. and oddly enough it is one of the few opioids that will make me puke still. i have never ate nor snorted one of them things

most people with tolerances will still get sick from opiates like dillies, morphine and the like. not so much opioids like oxycodone and hydrocodone.

not so sure why that is, but in my experience it's always the opiates.

Man i shoot 50 mg Hydromorphone takes me like 5 or 6 dilaudid 8's in 1 shot all mixed into a 1 cc rig ...... Im 22 years old and thats where my tolerance is at right.... now i can shoot like 14-4mg dilaudid pills in one shot and thats my peak to the point of when i start puking.. is that beast or what

nothing to brag about. that just plain sucks.

most people with tolerances will still get sick from opiates like dillies, morphine and the like. not so much opioids like oxycodone and hydrocodone.

not so sure why that is, but in my experience it's always the opiates.

only with dillies does this happen. now yea back in my early days of fucking around with opiates it didnt take much and everything would make me vomit. when i use to roll i would puke then to. but now give me like 6 dillies and 2-3 cans of code red mountain dew and yea iam going to vomit. Oc's heroin morphine nothing other than hydromorph does this to me now and i been doing these for well over 7 years

I can do twice that, pussy.

^^ I have a steady supply of Opana ER 20mgs, I like them nasaly, but cant find a viable way to get around the gel matrix. cant wait till my PM doc gives me the IR opanas.