• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cut Cocaine

C-Bass

Bluelighter
What do you use to cut coke with? I heard lactose but i wasn't to sure...

ugh. people who cut their drugs should be covered in maple syrup and held in an antpile. if you don't know, you shouldn't be trying to do it. period.
------------------
:CataLysT: Quod Me Netruit, Me Destruit.
-> Vino, Ganeis, Lenociniis, Adulteriisque Confectum.
I'm a Female, get it right.

why oh why do so many people want to cut their cocaine? It's obviously not for your personal usage, and if you're planning on selling it it's time you learn an important lesson: people will buy from you more and respect you so much more if you sell them good, quality drugs, instead of cut to hell shit at a lower price, and this goes especially for coke. Most cokeheads, me included, would gladly shell out some extra money for potent, high-quality coke then cheap shit that you can find anywhere. Respect your customers and they will respect you.

METH - people cut their coke with METHAMPHETAMINE!
(Hrmm... since they wont take the wisdom we try to impart upon them, maybe we can better the world..)
------------------
dot slash 0wn3d

The most common cuts that I'm aware of are quanine and B12.
You shouldn't worry about what your coke is cut with because you shouldn't be buying powder anyways. You need to find a cokehead who can show you raw (no, raw isn't pure, but it either hasn't been cut at all or only up to three times since entering the country and looks professional). And then you need to be shown what rerock looks like. Rerock is what your desperate fiend dealer does. He cuts the hell out of the stuff usually between 50-75% and gets it back together to look like a ball, only it's really obvious to anyone with experience. Then he sells it for 18374032879 times more than it's worth to idiots so he can afford his habit.
Why should you be buying balled coke instead of powder? So you don't get b.s. low quality bullshit. If you think $50-80 is too much to pay for a gram of good coke as oppossed to a $20 bag or two, then you shouldn't be using coke because you're wasting your time.
Now, if you're asking this information to cut coke so you can sell it, you should die.
Here's why:
1) if you're selling little bags of powder, people will pay no matter what you want to charge for them within reason. if someone ask why they're short, say "it's raw uncut". if you put coke in the face of someone who wants it, they'll pay $20 for a small line.
2) it's dick and pointless to cut any drug. if one person starts cutting drugs then other dealers in the area will cut theres. if you're anybody and selling a lot, you contribute to the decline in quality in your area.
3) it's a proven fact that if you cut drugs you will become a homosexual.

OOPS, I think I cut my coke!
------------------
We can't stop here, this is GreenlightEr country!

You can build a nice re-rock machine for under $100, but a friend has been using cocaine, cute, then a mixture of elemers glue and water.... wrap it in a towel and twist as hard as you can.... I was surprised at how solid the rocks are!
Still, cutting is wrong... I played the game, and BELIEVE ME, un-cut shit, even at a higher price, will pay off a LOT MORE in the long-run ... if you have the best dope, word gets around... this is especially true if you deal with people who IV the drugs - we would drive 20 extra minutes and pay twice a much for half the amount we could have got elsewhere - why? Simple, we knew the shit was un-cut ...
------------------
dot slash 0wn3d

we would drive 20 extra minutes and pay twice a much for half the amount we could have got elsewhere - why? Simple, we knew the shit was un-cut ...
Absolutely totally worth the higher price indeed.

METH - people cut their coke with METHAMPHETAMINE!
HELL YEA! lmao... wouldn't THAT just be nice n sweet? coke is like water in my area...comming from faucets all over the place, but meth is just a pain in the ass to find...nevermind QUALITY **mmmm glasss**...i'm madd happy tho, i tweaked so hard today =o)
but whoever wants to start cutting their coke w/ meth would be a god around here if these kids were gettin sum ... haha ... i know he'd be my friend
------------------
*cassidy*
"the purpose of words is to convey a message--after the idea is grasped, the words are forgotten--where is a man who forgot all the words? it is he who i wish to speak to"

PhreeX - i love the way you think. if only people would cut their coke with meth... shit, i'd drive just about anywhere for that! man, i'd drive anywhere just for decent glass, damnit. i'm not talking about it anymore.
...> and i am spent.
------------------
:CataLysT: Quod Me Netruit, Me Destruit.
-> Vino, Ganeis, Lenociniis, Adulteriisque Confectum.
I'm a Female, get it right.