• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth - Best way to come down(sleep)

robert69

Bluelighter
Hello all. I would like to hear your method for getting to sleep after using meth(besides the obvious "just wait until it's out of your system). Does anyone use Ambien, herbal tea, etc?? What helps you get to sleep after partying with meth?

thanks!

stop ingesting meth

eat

shower

benzos

GHB

alcohol (don't combine any of those 3 though - benzos or GHB work better than alcohol)

Ambien sort of works but if you've ingested enough meth this can actually be really horrible because it will make you delerious on top of the sleep deprivation WITHOUT putting you to sleep - and then you'll do wierd shit you won't remember.

A phat fucking shot of some nice damp diseal. If thatts not around any pill that will knock your ass out is great. (buspar i find works for passing out on most come downs) Benzos' maybe even sleeping pills if you know they wont react bad, sleep is the best medicine for come downs 100% though.

Small doses of Seroquel or another 'major trank' really knocks my arse out after stimulant intake. It basically forces me into bed, and kills any effects of further intake. Somewhat unpleasant, but recommended as a useful tool.

never done meth, but take d-amphetamine and coke daily. when i want (need) to sleep, i start with klonopin which usually does the job... brings me down without any crash and also takes away the desire to do more. sometimes need to add trazodone.

alcohol works, but if you're tweaking out it can make things worse... if i'm doing a lot of both i'll feel like a fuckin basket case and won't be able to sleep because i'm worried about how crazy i'm going >.<

combine hypnotic benzo (temaz, lormetaz, lopraz, midaz)... with carisprodol, or meprobromate, n sum antihistamines... should get ya to sleep... for a while...

Someone gave me some valium the other weekend, and a single pill combined with a little weed knocked me out for a good 4 or 5 hours, this is 2 hours or so after I stopped doing lines.

heroin after coke
benzo's codeine or stronger after amphetamine 2 day bbinge..!
and if you have knoe benzo's alcoholol,sleep meds like amitrytyline and seroquel and mirtazipine wlldo the job..!

carisoprodal hands down. it has knocked me flat asleep in the middle of robo frying, which NOTHIGN ELSE in my life has done
benzos are definatly a must and they smoothe things aout, but if you have ANY tolerance, then they dont work for sleep really. but yeah combine a xanax bar with some somas, i guarentee it will be the best thing you ever felt when coming down off meth (youll black out and wake up later feelin WAY refreshed)

Opioids are CNS depressants, and do counteract most of meths effects, but they aren't effective sleep-aids. It even prevents some people from actually falling asleep, instead they stay partially awake, but in a trance(the nod). Benzodiazepines are a stimulants users best friend, after the stimulants themselves ofcourse. Hypnotic benzodiazepines are obviously the best sleep-aids, they are Normison, Rohypnol, Loramet, Dormicum etc. Anxiolytic benzo's have hypnotic effects as well, but are less effective in helping you fall asleep than the hypnotic benzodiazepines. Anxiolytic benzo's are Xanax, Lexotanil, Valium, Temesta, Seresta, and partially also Rivotril. Rivotril relaxes the muscles very well, and is the best benzo for this purpose, after Rohynol. It effectively takes away any body tensions, which contributes in helping you fall asleep.

MDPVagrant said:
Small doses of Seroquel or another 'major trank' really knocks my arse out after stimulant intake. It basically forces me into bed, and kills any effects of further intake. Somewhat unpleasant, but recommended as a useful tool.

I agree. If you're REALLY twacked, and benzos won't cut it, go for the anti-psychotics. Its not a very good feeling, but it will knock you the fuck out. And they are much easier to obtain than benzos or GHB/GBL.
I have a ton of free samples of risperdal, so those would be my go to anti-psych if I ever used uppers. But I'm a downer guy.
In fact, I'm about to do the opposite - have a strong cup of coffee to make sure all these benzos don't put me to sleep.

In my personal experience GHB just got me very tired and groggy but I was not able to fully pass out. Once and a while I might get 1 hour of sleep in on GHB but when I wake up I feel even worse.

^^^^ GHB has been very usefull putting me asleep after stimulant use, but unfortunenately I woke up 2 hours after taking it, so it isn't exactly effective for a good nights sleep....

johanneschimpo said:
I have a ton of free samples of risperdal, so those would be my go to anti-psych if I ever used uppers.

okay, i am not sceptic and i am not sourcing, but where do you get free samples of an anti-psychotic? I know there was a basket of free Nicotine gum, but a basket of free anti-psychics, that is just hilarious to think about =D Just go in take a hand and walk out.
No seriously, where do you get it? Did your doc give it to you? Cause i see a lot of "free samples" around, and i am wondering where people are getting them? Do they go into the black market after being obtained by burglaries / robberies or what is the case here? Someone help me, i am lost.