Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

3MMC- Trip Report

fatinflorida

Greenlighter
My interest in research chemicals has grown significantly in the last while. Why? Because most drugs that i have access to are shit and ridiculously expensive. Instead of complaining or listening to the complaints of why all research chemicals are shit i thought i would go through one by one and test them.

The one thing i can't give a good description of is the mid-term after effects, simply because the time frames in which i tested these chemicals in was short so the mid-term effects were compounded. I weigh 70 kilos and have consumed enough drugs to fill a small (but deep) pool. MDMA effects me very little now and to get a decent high i consume about 400 MG at a time of 87 percent pure crystal so i am a pretty tough judge of all this RC scheiße.

TRIP REPORT: 3-MMC

Purchased in crystal from. Smells quite similar to mephedrone, a little less sweet maybe. Visually the crystals were smaller.

I did test this with marquis and it turned yellow (but there is a small chance i may have mixed this up with MPA in the little vile)

First allergy test is taken and then I wait half an hour just to check if i am going to die. NOTE: I made the conscious decision that if i did die, i would not consume any more 3MMC. My friends told me that i was being too conservative so i caved and decided that if i did die, i would still consider taking more.

Starting time: 9 AM

T0:00 - 150 MG dose taken orally in tally-hoe

T0:15 - 30 MG dose snorted

T0:25 - Effects are starting to be noticed. I am by myself at this stage finishing off some work and everything begins to get a lot more fun. The come up is quicker then 4-MMC but the dopaminergic seem to be similar. Very Excited

T0:40 - Begin my bike ride to meet some friends. Very happy to see them anticipation reminds me somewhat of MDMA (much weaker) but there are definitely empathetic values.

T0:1.20 I am a lot more talkative then usual and feel very good. This is not as intense as mephadrone, but certainly more social and also a lot easier to go undetected (even by the trained eye).

T0:2.20 The effects are starting to plateau so i take another 80 MG nasally. Start to feel the effects very quickly. Not as strong as the first dose but the same feeling does return.

T0:3:50 Take second dose orally 120 MG because effects of the last 80 MG are starting to subside. Effects are much more similar to first dose. Definitely more enjoyable.

T0:4:50 Still high. If we had a scale, to the left is coke, the middle is mephedrone and the right is MDMA this would be 30% to the left. I describe it like this because coke is less of an all engulfing experience BUT i find you are alot more talkative. Less lovey talk with you, more bullshit talk at you kind of thing.

<--COKE-----X----MEPHEDRONE---------MDMA--> (just to make it easier for you to visualise)

The comedown was very easy. I could sleep easily about 10 hours later without any sleeping pill.

Overall: I really enjoyed this. If i had to pick a drug to be addicted to so far out of all the RCs this would probably be it. It's not Mephedrone.. It is much lighter. The fact that you can control your 'gurning' is great and the comedown is amazing. The bad: It is not an all encompassing experience (or at least not on my dosage). You feel very good, very warm on this but probably not as 4-MMC. Also: This makes you preeeeeetty preeeeety randy. <3

**I was given a sample, when i ordered this, of a new RC which i thought was much closer to mephedrone but i will write up that report a bit later maybe next week..

NOTE: I made the conscious decision that if i did die, i would not consume any more 3MMC. My friends told me that i was being too conservative so i caved and decided that if i did die, i would still consider taking more.

HAHAHA, thats fucking funny.

Why so many 3-MMC reports written by Greenlighters lately? Reeks of advertisement to me. If you're gonna shill, at least get some posts under your belt first.

Forgive me if I'm mistaken here, but my scam-dar is going off strong with this one.

Lady Codone, I only signed up to the forum when I noticed there were a few drugs/experiences that were not widely shared, in the interests of helping the wider community... I'm aware there's problems with advertising and vendors on here, but it's pretty likely that other people have had the same mindset. Be suspicious, but keep an open mind!
To keep this on topic, I like 3-mmc a lot, but I don't think it has the huge euphoria of 4-mmc. I do wonder though if that's because i've melted all my neurons by mistake :)

I must also agree that the amount of 3-MMC greenlighter reports is a little fishy, but they are not by any means glowing reports...

That does not mean I don't believe them, and I am grateful that people spend the time posting them!

I have a gram on route so I will be able to back up/dispell these reports soon enough 8(

Why so many 3-MMC reports written by Greenlighters lately? Reeks of advertisement to me. If you're gonna shill, at least get some posts under your belt first.

Forgive me if I'm mistaken here, but my scam-dar is going off strong with this one.

i know its ridiculous

a report doesn't have to be glowing to drive sales, it just has to picque curiosity to create some.

look at mpa- its shit like most other rc stims yet once the initial shilling got going and people started buying it a market for a "functional non euphoric stim" was created. what garbage is available

Last edited: