• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tips to boost euphoria/ increase meth high

Status
Not open for further replies.

forbiddenlife5

Bluelighter
Hi, i know that which each drug their are small or big ways of intensifying/ prolonging or just making the high better. The high off meth is amazing itself, but i wonder if their are still safe natural ways to increase the euphoria or the high more than it already is, i heard vitamin c doesn't work, i'm not sure about caffeine i've always wondered that though, i tried it and i think it worked but messes with your heart, and also most importantly, does anyone know any simple information that you can use to prevent negative comedowns like the depression, anxiety etc i already have weed and while that helps with the physical part of the comedown, and the mental part and the depression is still their even though i only did this stuff once a month or so.

Don't do meth very often, and limit yourself to one dose. (don't redose)
Eat a high-protein diet and get excercise.
Make sure to eat and drink when you're speeding.

*puts on best Billy Mays impression*

What if I told you there was a quick and easy way to not only save brain cells, use less meth, and reduce the buildup of tolerance?

Curcumin is a safe all natural compound responsible for the yellow colour of curry, which in combination with several other safe and inexpensive compounds can do just that!

Get yourself down to Epsilon Alpha's thread and see for yourself!

/Billy Mays

But seriously, check it out.

Even if a weak one, i dont know how wise it is to tell people to take an MAOI with a PEA...

^ This.

Your body adapts to meth. It's as simple as that. Sure, you can use caffeine or eat more, but the single best way to potentiate meth would be to use it infrequently.

Also, sleep deprivation is always bad news.

I go more into depth on it in my thread, but if both compounds are dosed responsibly (or if you just use low dose curcumin) you can actually have a fairly solid potentiator/neuroprotectant.

And, to answer the original question as far as reasonable options MAOI's and a solid diet are pretty much the only things that could potentate amphetamines unless you count odd-ball reactions like ginseng or whatnot.

There are other possible methods as well like going on anti-psychotics or mood stabilizers to upregulate monoamine receptors but I really don't think that's a path people want to go down.

I know if orally taking Adderall you can extend the high by taking a scoop of baking soda with it... im sure if you can find a way to get a base into your system it will extend and increase the high. Be careful though, your chasing that feeling....... you know what I mean.

EDIT: based on what your saying your dopamine/serotonin receptors are already starting to get fried. Your time with meth may be up my friend if you want to remain healthy.

*puts on best Billy Mays impression*

What if I told you there was a quick and easy way to not only save brain cells, use less meth, and reduce the buildup of tolerance?

Curcumin is a safe all natural compound responsible for the yellow colour of curry, which in combination with several other safe and inexpensive compounds can do just that!

Get yourself down to Epsilon Alpha's thread and see for yourself!

/Billy Mays

But seriously, check it out.

made me lol.
but check out his thread

i always use excedrin to boost me up a lil cause for one meth makes my head hurt and for 2 the caffiene adds to the stimulant buzz

yeah i haven't ever touched again meth for two months, i never ever was hooked on it though i would do it once every few months but lately being away from it has made me not want any and i've become healthier and happier, however i take ephedra once a week it's a natural pill, and one pill gives me a meth like high without the as horrid side effects.

Don't do meth very often, and limit yourself to one dose. (don't redose)
Eat a high-protein diet and get excercise.
Make sure to eat and drink when you're speeding.

this^

after meth or any amphetamine, there are lower levels of dopamine and serotonin in the presynaptic and synaptic cleft; amphetamines induce dopamine receptors (D2) and overwork these receptors causing them to work less effective than before.

your body needs time to reproduce and recover from the stress meth/amps have put on your body. multi-vitamins are key, which goes hand and hand with eating right (no junk foods/fast foods). exercise also plays a crucial role in recovery of your neurotransmitters. many people also take L-tyrosine, L-dopa, and melatonin supplements to aid in rebuilding the NTs dopamine and serotonin.

for these reasons, i only take amphetamines (mainly dextroamphetamine) 1-3 times a week, usually with 2-3 days in between speed sessions.

I don't think threads asking how to get even higher on probably the most destructive and neurotoxic substance widely available suits the purpose of this forum.

Thank you for those who offered sensible, HR-based suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.