• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Smoking off the foil / shooting heroin.

Bavanai

Bluelighter
Tomorrow I'll get the chance to do the "devil" drug. So I have experience with lots of substances, lots of routes of administrations, but I'm really just a noob in opiates and IVing stuff (only did codeine and Tramadol and never shot anything IV, just IM ketamine).
I live in a southeastern European country where the only dope available is a tar-like dope. Tar-like because it has its consistency and properties, I think it would be called "#3" in the U.S..
I don't know what ROA to chose (and I'm more inclined to smoking). Here are some of my main questions for people who used both ROAs:

Is smoking it off the foil going to provide any sort of rush? I know that only injecting gives a real rush, but compared to snorting for example, does it have any rush wannabe property?
If you would have no experience IVing and preparing heroin, you just know the theory, would you rather smoke it for your first and last experience with the drug?
Would you say that you don't get the full heroin experience without IVing? I'm talking about the high, not necessarily the rush. I only get to do this once...

Thanks!

Don't even think about injecting heroin if you do not have a tolerance. Just smoke it.

omorrow I'll get the chance to do the "devil" drug. So I have experience with lots of substances, lots of routes of administrations, but I'm really just a noob in opiates and IVing stuff (only did codeine and Tramadol and never shot anything IV, just IM ketamine).
I live in a southeastern European country where the only dope available is a tar-like dope. Tar-like because it has its consistency and properties, I think it would be called "#3" in the U.S..
I don't know what ROA to chose (and I'm more inclined to smoking). Here are some of my main questions for people who used both ROAs:

Is smoking it off the foil going to provide any sort of rush? I know that only injecting gives a real rush, but compared to snorting for example, does it have any rush wannabe property?
If you would have no experience IVing and preparing heroin, you just know the theory, would you rather smoke it for your first and last experience with the drug?
Would you say that you don't get the full heroin experience without IVing? I'm talking about the high, not necessarily the rush. I only get to do this once...

Man, that means the strongest opiate you have taken is tramadol, if i was in your shoes, id stay away from H. But if you're gonna do it, I guess smoking is good because you know how high you will get, and when ur at a level you wanna stay at, just stop smoking. Still, id say dont do it. Especially IV

FractalStructure said:
Man, that means the strongest opiate you have taken is tramadol, if i was in your shoes, id stay away from H. But if you're gonna do it, I guess smoking is good because you know how high you will get, and when ur at a level you wanna stay at, just stop smoking. Still, id say dont do it. Especially IV
I'm gonna get an exact dose for people w/o tolerance from someone experienced. Well, I have friends that did heroin as their first drug ever (excluding alcohol or diazepam stolen from their parents), I think I'm ready to try it :) . Especially since I have 2 years of drug experience and a bit of an idea of what an opiate feels like. And I'm ready for the puke fest too.

Ok, so it seems that injecting is a bad idea, thought so too. Would still appreciate a few opinions on my questions.

Smoking anything is bad for your lungs, plus the aluminium from the foil isn't good for your brain. IV is better - you need to start with a very small dose.

^ This is a harm reduction board. How the fuck can you tell someone to IV heroin when they have never done an opiate stronger than codeine, nor shot up anything before in there life?

Point taken, but would a one-time tin smoking really be less safe than a one-tine IV shot being inexperienced and all?

Yes, one time smoking from tinfoil would be a lot safer than shooting up heroin if you have no idea what your doing plus no tolerance.

theres no such thing like a first & last time with heroin man! good luck on keeping it the last time in deed!

now for you question, i never iv'd heroin (well, only a poor amount wich doesnt counts), but vs snorting, smoking gives much less of a rush, & much less 'massive' high. smoking is more mellow, more hashish like (if u know what i mean) high, while snorting is more massive & heavy, true high. at least for me it was like that.

Boiling in Acid said:
now for you question, i never iv'd heroin (well, only a poor amount wich doesnt counts), but vs snorting, smoking gives much less of a rush, & much less 'massive' high. smoking is more mellow, more hashish like (if u know what i mean) high, while snorting is more massive & heavy, true high. at least for me it was like that.
Damn, this dope ain't any good for snorting, it's like tar :( .

Bavanai said:
Point taken, but would a one-time tin smoking really be less safe than a one-tine IV shot being inexperienced and all?
One-time tin smoking isn't safer than IV. IV is safer - they use IV injections of Heroin in hospitals... I've never heard of patients being given tin-foil and a straw!8) One-off IV Heroin isn't going to cause you any problems if you use a safe dose.

I_Stay_Dead said:
One-time tin smoking isn't safer than IV. IV is safer - they use IV injections of Heroin in hospitals... I've never heard of patients being given tin-foil and a straw!8)
Yeah but there are some big differences: the nurses know the exact dosages of the pharmaceutical-grade heroin, they don't inject a powder bought from a shady dealer and they have given hundreds of IV shots before :p .

So I still think a foil is better for your health than an IV shot in the given conditions.

Bavanai said:
Yeah but there are some big differences: the nurses know the exact dosages of the pharmaceutical-grade heroin, they don't inject a powder bought from a shady dealer and they have given hundreds of IV shots before :p .

So I still think a foil is better for your health than an IV shot in the given conditions.
You asked if you'd get the full experience if you smoke rather than IV... my answer is no!

Bavanai said:

Bingo. Smoke it. You have no familiarity with the drug at all. IVing tar is not easy to begin with and you don't know how to inject.

I'd go with smoking, you can get just as high as shooting sans the rush. I started out smoking it, after maybe a month or 2 i wanted to try shooting. Shooting it is amazing, if this isn't your last time with heroin give yourself time to get use to the drug and give shooting it a try

If you want the best experience with heroin remember this golden rule. Max 3 days on, minimum 3 days off. You'll avoid withdrawls, at least thats how I've avoided them in 3 years of on and off heroin use. Never had withdrawls.

The puking is actually a little bit pleasent, or to say the least it isn't bad. It's just..puke.

Yeah, i believe what you have is black tar heroin, thats what we get on the west coast in the U.S Snorting it is a no go, it works but it sucks.

http://www.heroinhelper.com/user/admin/one_person_smoking.shtml

this site gives it's way of smoking, and while i agree with everything on that site I don't think a toilet paper roll is a good idea. Too big, no suction. I use a pen or a straw. and suck hard so no smoke gets away

Have fun, good luck.

swim banged h for his first use of any opiate and had the time of his life nodding for hours off of like .05g of tar, i don't think iv the first time is a terrible idea as long as he is with people who know the dopes potency and will start with a VERY small shot

Bavanai said:

Smoking H off of aluminum foil isnt that bad. You can pre burn the dull side if you really want, but alot of people dont bother(I would though). Rember the dope goes on the shiney side up.

Smoking is the way that alot of people do tar because it is so suited for smoking. I did it for years before I finally got strung out and started shooting it.......

And the best thing to smoke with is a bic pen cut in two. If you smoke enough through it, it will fill up with resin that you can scape out with a paper clip and resmoke to good effect.

Ok, thanks for the help everyone, especially Harumscxarum for the great tutorial. I'll smoke it and if I ever get the chance to do it again and I'll be with someone with some banging experience I'll bang, as much as I want to feel that rush that everyone's talking about, I'm just really insecure about banging with no experience whatsoever, alone too (my drug-using friends don't do heroin and hate it a lot, heroin's reputation here is like meth's in the U.S.).

I'll post after I'll do it to tell you how it went. :)