• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants vyvanse and adderall?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheerbunnyxx

Greenlighter
I very recently stopped taking adderall and started vyvanse, I have a drug test tomorrow for probation where I will be drug tested. Will the vyvanse show up as the same thing as the adderall or will it be different? Like will my po be able to tell the diffference or will they both show up as amphetamine? Or will vyvanse show up as somethin else? I need to know asap thank you!

I very recently stopped taking adderall and started vyvanse, I have a drug test tomorrow for probation where I will be drug tested. Will the vyvanse show up as the same thing as the adderall or will it be different? Like will my po be able to tell the diffference or will they both show up as amphetamine? Or will vyvanse show up as somethin else? I need to know asap thank you!

Yes they will show up as the same thing...amphetamine.
It depends on the type of test. It will test as an amphetamine on a base level test but an professional panel test can distinguish the difference because Vyvance only uses the D-amphetamine. Adderall uses four different types of amphetamines. So they can test by the presence or lack there of to determine. Virtually all drugs leave a unique footprint behind.

you should be ok

i have never been on probation, so i dont know what kind of panel they run...

but they are really essentially the same drug, vyvanse is just longer acting with a single D-amp

Drug testing questions aren't permitted on bluelight. You can find all the answers you need on google.

Please read the guidelines and BLUA before making threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.