Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Does Etizolam work?

chris779

Greenlighter
Hi guys and gals,

I'm new to the forum so I hope you're all well and ready for xmas :)

Right, I'm thinking of ordering some Etizolam, I've never tried it before but I have been on and off various benzos for a few years. Does Etizolam actually feel like a benzo when you take it? Are the effects comparable to diazepam? My doctor turned into an arse about a year ago and refused to prescribe me any diazepam again. So I'm looking for something with similar effects to diazepam, I suffer with pretty bad stress and the diazies used to take that away. So if Etizolam have effects comparable to diazepam I'll be ordering me some :)

I'm already on meds prescribed by my psychiatrist, and although they work for depression and anxiety and stop me getting manic, they don't stop the stress. I'm currently on; seroquel 300mg xl and sertraline 200mg.

Thanks in advance for any help and advice.

Last edited:
*pointless*

In regards to your question, I've found it effective. But I've never had a diaz habit, so I don't know if it's comparable. I think it's probably worth a go. I've very little to fault with it.

Last edited:
Why mods please? haha.

Thanks for the reply. I could get diazepam off SR, but we all know what happened there so I'm hoping this etizolam works well.

Yup, just about as similar to diaz as nitraz loraz or any other benzo is to diaz. Coming from someone who nce had a monstewr valium addiction. Maybe +anti-anxiety and slightly -sedative

Thanks Kronos. I'm going to order some I'm just unsure how many to order at the moment, that's why I'm trying to find out how effective it is. I don't want to order 10 and find out they're great and then run out, and at the same time I don't want to order 50 and find out they're no good.

10 or 15 sounds good, and be careful with em, i know you probs don't want to hear it but there's nothing worse than a benzo addiction/rattle :)

Also, edit your post, sourcing is not allowed on bluelight.

Thanks for the help and advice Kronos, it's much appreciated. Post edited sorry about that.

Why mods please? haha.

We can see your edits :sus:

Thank you for cleaning up your post :)

Etizolam has a fairly short half life compared to Diazepam. I find it really excellent for sleep, others don't feel the same way. Oh well, YMMV.

What, does that mean you get one free sourcing post or something :D

etizolam does work, i find it somewhat like temazepam, but benzos aren't a good solution for stress at any long term level.

so heres what i think:
does etizolam work? yes.
should you order it? id think twice if i were you. you are seeing a psychiatrist, youre already on some medication... he refused to let you on diaz. i think he may have a good reason for it. maybe he s trying to do whats best for you, even if it may not be the easiest or most convenient... it may be for your own good. plus you may hinder future progress for your health by distrusting your doc and hiding meds from him...

swlf medication in this case sounds like a less than awesome idea...

What is the addiction potential to this stuff like, is it just the same as benzo's and are the wd's just as shitty?

its extremely addictive, and i havent withdrawn off it since i started using it so dunno, but will be finding out in a few months. Tapering fast to start with, but then im gonna slow it right down to a very gradual reduction. Apparently benzo PAWS can last from 6 months - 20 years if you dont taper correctly ! 20 fuckin years of hell, christs sake.

It was pretty addictive to me, yeah. I'd find myself going through fucking loads when I had money spare and the withdrawals were the worst thing I've ever experienced. So yeah they work very well, but be careful with them cos they can creep up on you fairly quickly.

Fair enough i just did some reading on it, sounds fucking super strength tbh haha

its 6 - 7 times stronger than diazepam, if you go by what constitutes a reccomended dose and what i says on wiki, but it has a shorter half life than diazepam. Even so if i took one for sleep when i first started i could still feel the anxiolytic effects well into the next day.