• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

ways to increase amphetamine high

MikeySpeedy

Greenlighter
does anyone know of a way to increase an amphetamine high with like specific songs? or like massages or something

i dont have the time of money to get all of these vitamin supplements and stuff like L-tyrosine or 5-HTP.

i do know of serotonin releases, OJ, or cigarettes when rolling, but anything else, that would effect my speed high(vyvanse)

amphetamine has little to do with serotonin (at least in low/moderate doses........) , in fact SSRiS that elevate serotonin will weaken an amp high(btw i am not at all saying that mdma kills an amp high, in fact mdma will probably strengthen it,that is because mdma increases both dopamine (responsible for amphetamine high) and serotonin) . 5-htp WILL make u tired. serotonin does not equal happiness. the euphoria u feel from amps is due to dopamine.

a good thing to do on amps is orgasm.

l-tyrosine will somewhat elevate dopamine levels

maois would elevate them even further, it may boost the high, but MAOIs are dangerous when mixed with amps

supplements with L-dopa may also help

vyvanse ? ahh the best way to boost vyvanse is to automatically allow more amps into ur system at once, vyvanse has a lower potential for abuse than regular amps since vyvanse is not amphetamine at all, it is broken down by the enzyme trypsin in the body into amphetamine . so i think that if u take trypsin with vyvanse u will get more amphetamine at once, since there will be more trypsin to break it down.

5-htp will likely not do anything for ur amp high (though it will reduce anxiety), in fact it will reduce the energy rush of the amphetamine

Last edited:
amphetamine has little to do with serotonin (at least in low/moderate doses........) , in fact SSRiS that elevate serotonin will weaken an amp high(btw i am not at all saying that mdma kills an amp high, in fact mdma will probably strengthen it,that is because mdma increases both dopamine (responsible for amphetamine high) and serotonin) . 5-htp WILL make u tired. serotonin does not equal happiness. the euphoria u feel from amps is due to dopamine.

a good thing to do on amps is orgasm.

l-tyrosine will somewhat elevate dopamine levels

maois would elevate them even further, it may boost the high, but MAOIs are dangerous when mixed with amps

supplements with L-dopa may also help

vyvanse ? ahh the best way to boost vyvanse is to automatically allow more amps into ur system at once, vyvanse has a lower potential for abuse than regular amps since vyvanse is not amphetamine at all, it is broken down by the enzyme trypsin in the body into amphetamine . so i think that if u take trypsin with vyvanse u will get more amphetamine at once, since there will be more trypsin to break it down.

5-htp will likely not do anything for ur amp high (though it will reduce anxiety), in fact it will reduce the energy rush of the amphetamine

Im sorry but I highly doubt SSRIs have anything to do with weakoning amphetamines. Ive asked my drug therapist this several times and she said there would be no interations with the SSRI's and dopamine that is being worked on by the amphetamine.

i dont have the time of money to get all of these vitamin supplements and stuff like L-tyrosine or 5-HTP.

L-Tyrosine/L-Dopa and amphetamine could be a risky mix. I'd consult a professional before combining them, if you did chose to do that.

Prilosec (Omeprazole) at 2X normal dose, in my experience can push your high out longer and potentiate it by at least 25%, if not higher, like around 50%. It does this by inhibiting an enzyme which is used by the liver to brake down the amphetamine(if the liver does not have the enzyme readily available it "holds" the amphetamine longer and absorbs more of the drug.

Any way you can find to de-acidify your stomach and gut will increase bioavailability. Antacid like tums work a little and baking soda is the best. If your stomach is acidic you will lose up to 40% of the drug in your urine right away. An empty stomach also helps you to increase bioavailability, which should increase your high.

Im sorry but I highly doubt SSRIs have anything to do with weakoning amphetamines. Ive asked my drug therapist this several times and she said there would be no interations with the SSRI's and dopamine that is being worked on by the amphetamine.

I have taken ssris and adderall, my doc told me that there is a chance of the ssris slightly weakening the effects of adderall, and it did. though i still felt euphoric, i felt that some of the focusing effects of the adderall were missing

Vyvanse is converted into dextroamphetamine in the small intestine by LYSINE, not the other shit that guy was talking about,,,look it up if you must,,Vyvanse is inactive till it binds in the small intestines with LYSINE-an esstional amino acid produced by the body..look in a PDR if you don't belive it but I know what I am talking about,I take Vyvanse 70mg and am a major in Pharmacology as well.

I don't take vyvanse nor would I be interested. I prefer the ease and freedom of Adderall, but why could one not take lysine in a petri dish and combine it with the vyvanse and then just swallow the rendering? I don't know anything about lysine, is it toxic if swallowed?

Figure out how to convert vyvannse to amphetamine (I;m sure there's a thread here somewhere)

Get you Dr to switch you to dexedrine

Start a meth lab

Vyvanse is converted into dextroamphetamine in the small intestine by LYSINE, not the other shit that guy was talking about,,,look it up if you must,,Vyvanse is inactive till it binds in the small intestines with LYSINE-an esstional amino acid produced by the body..look in a PDR if you don't belive it but I know what I am talking about,I take Vyvanse 70mg and am a major in Pharmacology as well.

no, lisdexamphetamine is broken down into L-lysine and dextroamphetamine, lisdexamphetamine is l-lysine bound to d-amphetamine, look it up on wikipedia . lysine does not break down lisdexamfetamine. look up trypsin and vyvanse on google....

lisdexamfetamine stands for L-lysine-D-amphetamine so the lysine is already bound to dextroamphetamine

I don't think it will be easy to come across all these rx drugs that will potentiate the high...so anything that I WONT have to bust a mission to get?? Hahaha

Get some meth and start smoking (the meth and cigs).

When I was an addict I used to abuse my albuterol inhaler, but I really wouldn't recommend doing that... I also wouldn't really recommend doing meth... or cigs...The best recommendation I have for you is to stop chasing the amphetamine high if you are a frequent user...

Also if you drink water with baking soda it supposly makes the drug absorb ALOT more!!

Stay well rested and eat food. The more well nourished you are, the more resources your body has for the amphetamine to use.

grapefruits

Eat a few grapefruits before you dose, and then some Tums. The grapefruits will partially to completely temporarily (depending on how many you eat) de-activate the liver enzyme CYPD26, a key enzyme in metabolizing amphetamine(s). This will acidify your stomach, but alkalize your blood and bladder.
This is important because an alkaline bladder recirculates amphetamine into the bloodstream (having already passed through the liver), while an acidic bladder/urine will excrete the amphetamines out of the body.
The Tums will then alkalize the stomach before you dose your amphetamines, so that you can then absorb as much as bloody possible with an alkaline stomach.
Safe Speeding.

^good to know, I thought grapefruit didn't work with amps. I may have just found my new staple fruit. banana's are gettin old.