• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can you plug benzos?

Forum Moderator

Bluelight Bot
Staff member
Posts in this thread have been unassigned from the OP @ their request, however the thread will remain, as I feel having it around offers information valuable to the forum.

-bronson

Until a few minutes ago I was convinced that you could not plug Benzo's, unitll I read this:

Interestingly enough, fats and fat-soluble are absorbed mostly in the intestines, because they are equipped with Lacteals which are extensions of the lymphetic system. Their job is to absorb fat-soluble material. Since benzos are fat-soluble, they are most certainly absorbed in the rectum, and very quickly so.

The water-solubility is only an issue when it comes to injecting.

This makes perfect sense when I think of it but would like to get a few opinions.

Can benzos be plugged? If so, do you have to crush the pill and add water or can you just stick the pill up there?

Also, I just came across twenty 0.25mg Clonazepams, the little blue pills. I read that Clonazepam has an oral bioavailability or 90%, would plugging increase it or would it do nothing since the BA is already so high?

Last edited by a moderator:
Answer is yes u can plug benzos, but why would u want to?

The reason some people will plug opiates such as morphine or heroin is because those drugs have poor bio availability through the nasal and oral route.
But most benzos already have an insanely high oral BA -- most are above 90% BA -- so there is no need to plug them.

never tried plugging benzos, but according to the info you provided it sounds reasonable. they do have a pretty high BA when taken orally, but hey, an extra couple percent could be right on. i know you have the .25 Kpins and would ike to know if you have any level of tolerance to benzos. this would obviously play a huge part no matter what ROA is used. also, some benzos seem more fat soluble than others. off the top of my head i know the Valium is very fat soluble and is the reason why it has an inasnely long half life. again, im interested in your tolerance level (if any) and maybe if you could try a test where you take them orally one day and plug them the next to compare th effects. all up to you of course. be safe.

Fletchacet

It absolutely works, at least with phenazepam. I got drunk and bored once, and tried plugging it by dumping 1mg of phenazepam into the bottom of an oral syringe, then drawing 2-3cc's of water, agitated lightly (Wanted to keep it moving since it wouldn't dissolve), then plugged.

Got a very chilled out rush, very fucking calming. You gain a quicker onset, but with most benzos you can just sublingually take them, and they hit in about 10 minutes anyway. With nasty tasting chemicals like xanax I'd consider doing it with too. I do it with phenazepam when I don't want to wait for the thirty minutes to an hour it takes for it to kick in, and want a rush.

Would just putting a pill up there work? I don't have an oral syringe.

Technically, it should. It'll take a bit longer to hit, because the ass isn't an ideal place to dissolve a pill.

What if I do the MDMA procedure? Take the pill, crush it, put it in toilet paper, then cover the toilet paper/clonazepam in water then plug it? Shouldn't that be the exact same thing as an oral syringe?

I've never heard of that, but it should work...I think. It would seem hard to shove a wet piece of toilet paper up there, but if you're confident, go for it. Putting paper in your ass though, probably carries the same risk of tampons.

you can do that that..but you have 20 buetifull pills at your dispensal. if you have no tolerance what-so-ever, or at least very little then chew up those tablets...just 10 of them would do you great things. i have these 1mg and if those.25 are anything like mine then u can let them dissolve under your tounge...there infact quite tasty when im all crazed out and out of it on klonopin(when im blacking out) my friends tell me i just pop those suckers under my tounge and eat em like mentos. they do taste like some minty candy, witch is one way i find this drug hella addicting for me but i love em o.o

you can do that that..but you have 20 buetifull pills at your dispensal. if you have no tolerance what-so-ever, or at least very little then chew up those tablets...just 10 of them would do you great things. i have these 1mg and if those.25 are anything like mine then u can let them dissolve under your tounge...there infact quite tasty when im all crazed out and out of it on klonopin(when im blacking out) my friends tell me i just pop those suckers under my tounge and eat em like mentos. they do taste like some minty candy, witch is one way i find this drug hella addicting for me but i love em o.o

I also have 50 30mg Temazepam's but I'm just experimenting with the Clonazepam tonight. I do benzos once a week so this week I'll try Clonazepam and in 7 days I'll dose some Temazepam. This is my first time trying Clonazepam.

Also, one last question: If benzos are fat soluble and not water soluble then why do you have to use water? Wouldn't you need to use something with a high fat percentage or will it absorb on its own if its crushed/with water?

well.5mg klonopin is equial to 20mg temazepam id do 2.5mg of klonopin...but thats alot of fuckin power to shove up somewhere..when and how much was your last dose of temazepam

well.5mg klonopin is equial to 20mg temazepam id do 2.5mg of klonopin...but thats alot of fuckin power to shove up somewhere..when and how much was your last dose of temazepam

I usually take 60mg and I'm feeling very nice. Last dose I took was 60mg and it was 2.5 weeks ago.

Could you possibly answer the fat/water question above? I'm planning on dosing VERY soon and need info as quick as possible.

originalpillpopper - Slow it down, why not take them when you really do need to take them? Are they really that recreational? Sounds like you're pigging out if you're taking 10 pills.

originalpillpopper - Slow it down, why not take them when you really do need to take them? Are they really that recreational? Sounds like you're pigging out if you're taking 10 pills.

Laika, do you have an answer to this?

"If benzos are fat soluble and not water soluble then why do you have to use water when you plug it? Wouldn't you need to use something with a high fat percentage or will it absorb on its own if its crushed/with water? "

honestly im not sure, wish i was a scientist but what else can u use?? water is probably the safest liquid im sure itle work...wish i could help you out with that question

honestly im not sure, wish i was a scientist but what else can u use?? water is probably the safest liquid im sure itle work...wish i could help you out with that question

I have no liquids that are high in fat. I only have shit like Peanut Butter but there's NO way I'm even going to think of plugging that.

well its his pills, if they were mine id take all 20, tahts only 5mg and im prescribed 8-10mg a day, so im taking 8-10 1mg pills a day...so yeah tolerance n shit

and yeah i find these very recreational. to me its just a more intense drunkin feeling,