• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

bong names =)

pr0digy

Greenlighter
So me and some friends got destroyed on a newly aquired three footer and were taking a walk around town thiinking of names for our new toy. Anybody feel free to add to the list. they are all dumb but thats what makes it funny.

Ill start.

Bongye West
Jon Bong Jovi
Bongnecio Del Toro
Bong Malkovich
Bong Saget
Bongdre 3000
James Bong
Sean Bongery or Bong Connery
Barry Bongs
Genghis Bong
Bong Claude Van Damme
Barack Obonga
Bongjamin Franklin
Pope Bong Paul II
Bong Hanks

Mine's named Das Bong.

In "Half Baked" I believe they have one called "Billy Bong Thornton"

James Bong
Barry Bongs
Barack Obonga
Yes! The first made me burst out laughing. The second continued it, and the third is not only hilarious, but topical. The most clever are the first two however.

I'd have to say James Bong is the best, especially if it's black. Though then the other two would work, too. =D

usually my bongs end up with names that reflect their personality. I had this bubbler once that whistled sometimes when you hit it, so we named it Whistler. I had a homemade bong my buddy named GoldenEye because a golden mini maglite and a screen composed the bowl/downstem.
Then my buddy also had this one he named Indy, because he put a independent sticker on it.

i dunno, use that shit for a while and see what name it ends up with. One of my buddies calls his bong, the thing.if you wait you will just end up calling it something sick that reflects it personality.

we decided to just call it something different every time haha. i just got a text that said, "you wanna hang out with antonio bongderas tonight?" hahahahahahaha

WHOA as i was about to post this there was a fucking earthquake. holy shit! =D

anyways..we also have a steamroller we call cleveland (hope somebody gets the joke). a vaporizer which very cliche-ly is Darth Vapor. and a sobe one hitter grav bong i like to call muhammad ali. one hit and your done.

my only bong was named KX220 it was blue with iridescent pearl banding and it had three large iridescent palm sized lobes on the bottom, i thought it looked like something from outer space and decided to name it KX220

i'm shitty at naming things but i liked the name and everyone knew about it,

my friend had a 2.5 foot tall bong with a life sized frog on the side it was all browns and greens and had a yellow flower for a slide, its name was Beguira

- the bubbler
- red eye express (also the name for my cock, but that's another story)
- Smokey McSmokersen
- the smokestack
- the chamber of secrets

that's all for now

you're all fucking crazy by the way

soon people will be naming their joints and blunts or something

personally i never named any bong or bowl. it just doesnt appeal to me and i dont see what the big deal is.

I have a nice two foot glass on glass that I slapped a team zissou sticker on and call the bong aquatic.

My bongs name

Mine is named captain corrigan referring to the tv series peep show ;)

Funny show imo anyone else watch it?