• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Best Way to crush pills.

kwantz

Greenlighter
Using house hold items... What methods do you guys find the easiest to crush pills? I am from canada, and bought a 200 count bottle of tylenol and codeine over the the counter so it only have 8mg of codiene per pill...

So crushing up 40-50 pills is a pain my ass.... I tried using a freezer bag (no name ones haha) and a hammer and lightly tapping them... I use to do this with t-3s it was alot easier beacause i only had to crush 10-12 pills. But crushing 40-50 pills in a zip lock bag,, the bag eventually leaks and gets little holes in it.

So my question is this,, is there a better way of crushing up the pills for CWE?

thanks for the help guys, i look forward to see if you guys have a easier more efficient way to do this.

Morter and pestle, or just have some patients and do it the way you used to but a few at a time.

motar and pestel

using a bill and a lighter

using a flap of paper and something to crush ontop

easiest is getting a corona bottle and a cofee mug, I gone through at least 1000 pills with my handy corona

I would say put those bitches in a food processor.

Wouldn't that work ...and do straight guys own food processors?

Lighter and cigarette wrapper was always my method of choice.
:)

ive heard using a blender is an easy and extremly fast way to blend the pills in the water... its a bitch to crush with only a hammer or something blunt at your disposal.

someone gave me a pill-crusher as a present once and let me tell you, that is NOT the way to crush pills - pill-crushers suck ass(or at least this one does) - half of whatever you're crushing seems to end up stuck at the bottom inside all these little indents and ridges and shit. absolutely worthless.

so thats how not to do it!

i really ought to get a mortar and pestel; that's definitely the way to go

you can get an electric coffee grinder at zellers for $10. it's a great accessory for various drug-related tasks.

There is no way in hell i would use a coffee grinder for pills .. unless your looking to pulverize maybe 60-80 pills at a time..

LightTrailz said:
There is no way in hell i would use a coffee grinder for pills .. unless your looking to pulverize maybe 60-80 pills at a time..

well thats what the op is talking about crushing if u read it.

^ That's my preferred method, too, but the OP will have to be really patient if he's got upwards of 40 to crush... Patience is a virtue, I guess.

I think your on the right track with the ziplock bag and hammer, but instead of a ziplock bag, why dont u try the end of a pillow case or something. I dont think it would stick inside and you could use a hammer.

Or why dont you just double or triple bag it? I doubt youd lose anything through that many bags.

I use a coffee grinder sometimes. Or the end of a hammer if the pills are in a glass already, the working end if I'm crushing on a bench or whatever.

OD===>BDD

Maybe get a thick piece of paper, think drawing or sketching pads, and fold it into an envelope shape, put in some pills, and put that in a vise?

Its been said once, but not explained.

The best way to crush pills is with a dollar bill and a lighter.
Put the pill under the dollar bill, crush with bottom of lighter.
then roll the lighter over the bill until the pills is completely powdered underneath.

clovurr said:
someone gave me a pill-crusher as a present once and let me tell you, that is NOT the way to crush pills - pill-crushers suck ass(or at least this one does) - half of whatever you're crushing seems to end up stuck at the bottom inside all these little indents and ridges and shit. absolutely worthless.

so thats how not to do it!

i really ought to get a mortar and pestel; that's definitely the way to go
Thats because you got the wrong pill crusher..
Get the one that is flat on yhe inside. works like a charm..
Thats all I ever use.
But with 50+ pills that would be a pain in the ass.
I would just use a zip-lock and a hammer. Just don't pound the shit out of it and you won't rip it..
Also don't be dissin the crusher just because you have a piece of shit=D

use a ziplock bag or two covered by a towel then use either the flat side of a meat tenderizer or better yet.....a rolling pin!!!
There ya go.....all ground up and don't forget to lick the bag. I am concerned about one thing though.....don't those low dose codeines you are getting over the counter have a good amount of caffeine in them? Shit, I couldn't handle that w/o feeling way to speedy.
PEACE.