• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Pure MDMA powder

Corona

Bluelighter
Hi everyone. Everyone knows that MDMA usually comes in various levels of purity, mixed with other things in the form of pills. However, the pure form of MDMA, the powder that comes directly from its's synthesis, has interested me, and I have a few questions.
H*as anyone ever been able to access this through their supplier?
*How difficult is it to get?
*Can you be sure you're getting MDMA powder when it may test the same as MDA (dark purple-black)? *How was your experience on pure MDMA if you took it, and how much did you take?
*Was it more expensive than pill form, and if so, how much was it, say per 100mg?
*Anything else to add?
Thanks!

nope..most bulk MDMA comes from big time lab makers in europe. But some MDMA comes from clandestine chemists ;)
Easy, it all depends on who you know :)
*Can you be sure you're getting MDMA powder when it may test the same as MDA (dark purple-black)?
There is a test to distinguish MDMA from MDA
*How was your experience on pure MDMA if you took it, and how much did you take?
twice as good as any pill taken. The roll feel so CLEAN. Its hard to describe. I took 100mg of the purest MDMA i ever had.
*Was it more expensive than pill form, and if so, how much was it, say per 100mg?
Nope! free for me :)
*Anything else to add?
I dont know why people even take pressed pills. There is a risk of dangerous cutting agents which you dont know what the hell it contains. Pure MDMA if you have a good source is so much cleaner of a roll...its impossible to describe.

Pure MDMA powder (Molly) isn't all that hard to get. Every once in a while you'll hear about it coming around. I believe that it tests the same as MDA but in my experience, MDMA powder is more common and i have never seen pure MDA powder. I do know that pure MDA powder does exist, though in my area i've never seen it. The Molly that my friends have bought in the past was $25-$30 per 100mg. Some dealers may call it a "point", still it's 100mg's. The experiences, as reported were extremely intense and felt much the same everytime. Strong nystagmus, jaw chattering, intense euphoria. It was the cleanest roll that my friends have taken in my opinion, and strongest on a dose/for dose comparison. After consuming 100mg then another 100mg 1 hour later, my friends had the hardest and cleanest roll they had ever had after a couple years of pills. The high might not feel quite as long but is definitely intense and is exactly what MDMA should feel like.

Originally posted by frosted flakes:
[qb]
Easy, it all depends on who you know :)
Nope! free for me :)
qb]
Hah :p When you have limited contacts, what can ya do? What can you do when you don't know the right people? I'd guess you know one of the clandestine chemists since you're unable to get it from a supplier?
I'd much rather use pure MDMA if I could, only taken pills once so far (5, big, dumb mistake), unfortunately I have no contacts, and the one person I know who does, is one limited contact. It is getting scary these days taking pressed pills, and you're right about the ideal situation would be to not take pressed pills where you don't know what's in it. Unfortunately, I'd say a lot of people, don't know the right people to get the pure stuff, hence the prevalence of using pressed pills. Even when you try to be safe, such as testing, you never know what you're getting, even with pill databases, with counterfeits you still don't know what you're getting. It's a scary world out there!
[ 21 July 2002: Message edited by: Corona ]

Originally posted by trollinbeans:
Pure MDMA powder (Molly) isn't all that hard to get. Every once in a while you'll hear about it coming around. I believe that it tests the same as MDA but in my experience, MDMA powder is more common and i have never seen pure MDA powder. I do know that pure MDA powder does exist, though in my area i've never seen it. The Molly that my friends have bought in the past was $25-$30 per 100mg. Some dealers may call it a "point", still it's 100mg's. The experiences, as reported were extremely intense and felt much the same everytime. Strong nystagmus, jaw chattering, intense euphoria. It was the cleanest roll that my friends have taken in my opinion, and strongest on a dose/for dose comparison. After consuming 100mg then another 100mg 1 hour later, my friends had the hardest and cleanest roll they had ever had after a couple years of pills. The high might not feel quite as long but is definitely intense and is exactly what MDMA should feel like.
I don't plan on doing it often, neither does my boyfriend, and only together. I'm now confused as to where to get MDMA powder. So people can actually get it from their suppliers? To me obviously the pure powder is the single most preferable way of taking it, pressed pills even bother me to take, even with testing. Like I said earlier, I know of one contact, not sure if that contact can even get the stuff. Still worth looking into it though, sounds like that's a for sure.

its very, very rare unless your deep into a psychadellic circle with very good contacts (which very few are). 99/100x someone says they are sellin "molly," they are not.
i have had it once. normally only thing i worry about during a roll is dancing dancing dancing. I couldnt get off the floor, my body was shaking, i was sweating hardcore, and it felt like i was in pure heaven. It was almost a trippy feel, but oooh so beautiful. Sensations enhanced 100 fold.
(Still doesnt top shroomin!)

even if your being sold MDMA in a cap, which is sold as pure powder, there is still a good chance its being cut, or isnt 100% pure, like wood said. either way, the mollys people usually sell which are real MDMA are generally VERY good, and a much cleaner roll. just check out pillreports.com, and use a tester and you should be as safe as it gets taking a regular pressed pill... unless you DO have the luxury of buying mollys.

you can get pressed pills that give you just as clean of a roll as pure mdma powder.. just much less of a chance of finding pills this good. it's not necissarily the fact that it's straight up pure powder, as much as:
1. a clean synthesis (if the chemist did a wash of the final product). many times the bulk suppliers won't spend time to wash the product so it's real dirty.. and
2. no adulterants, such as meth, caffine, ephedrine, etc. added to it..
the idea that powder in a gelcap is magically better is just a great marketing technique.

when i lived in Indiana I hada mad molly hook up...thats basically all he got and every time it was gonna be straight...no doubt about it...
its such a different type of roll i think compared to a pressed pill...its so smooth and sooo nice....
since i moved to florida though ive yet to find pure mdma in caps....but since im in south florida mad good pressed pills are around here all the time basically, if you know the right people...but it still doesnt compare

I know your probally looking for the US view of things but in the UK pure mdma does do the rounds quite a lot.
Most often you wont get it in clubs, I've never heard it being sold but people do buy it quite a lot.
It comes at about £50 ($75) a gram and isnt normaly pure white, its an off white, pale brown and is most often v.pure.
It does turn out to be a bit more pricey that with pills because they are often less than £5 each, but a lot of people do like it.
My experiance with it has been preaty good, my wife had her first time on 2x80mg and loved it. I've done several doses up to 200mg and normally liked it.
I think it needs to be mixed with speed most times though as I dont find it gives me that much energy.

Originally posted by CuriousCub:

Are you serious with this little recipe???
WOD/WOT=what does that mean?

War On Drugs/Terrorism
and yes, the 'recipe' looks fine, if a little low on specifics

Originally posted by rekkneyez:

its such a different type of roll i think compared to a pressed pill...its so smooth and sooo nice....

this is nearly as negative a myth as the old 'heroin in pills' chestnut
the active chemical in a straight pill and mollies is EXACTLY the same
to say that powder is better is daft, cos the only difference is that one is not pressed into a pill
personally I'd say the reason is that when people get pills, they're getting about 70mg mdma, and when they take powder, they take much more. thus giving a better high etc etc etc...

Posted by corona

Hah :p When you have limited contacts, what can ya do? What can you do when you don't know the right people? I'd guess you know one of the clandestine chemists since you're unable to get it from a supplier?

When you have limited contacts you meet new people! Youve got to KNOW a chemist VERY well to get PURE MDMA other wise there is always that risk of getting CUT shit.
posted by nowonmai

to say that powder is better is daft, cos the only difference is that one is not pressed into a pill
personally I'd say the reason is that when people get pills, they're getting about 70mg mdma, and when they take powder, they take much more. thus giving a better high etc etc etc...

Actually you would think a molecule is a molecule. For instance you would think that a pressed pill containing 100mg MDMA and a capsule containing 100mg PURE MDMA would be the same but NO! The pressed pill could contain cutting agents such as meth, caffeine, ephedrine, so the quality of the roll can be reduced. Also have you even tried PURE MDMA? Its much different from any other pill i have had. Ive had 3 pressed pills before and they were good but when i tried PURE MDMA for the first time...well its undescribable how clean the roll feels.
TAKE care!
[ 23 July 2002: Message edited by: Simon ]

Originally posted by frosted flakes:
Ive had 3 pressed pills before and they were good but when i tried PURE MDMA for the first time...well its undescribable how clean the roll feels.
[QB]
Well you're pills obviously wheren't that good. I've had pills just a pure feeling (and cheaper) as any powder.

i dont see how you guys think that because it comes in a cap it should cost more because you are "getting more"....i was getting mollies/pressed pills at the same price....
[ 22 July 2002: Message edited by: rekkneyez ]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by rekkneyez:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this is defenitly wrong, real mdma powder (not just crushed up pills) is much smoother and flowing (then your avarage pill). in my case this happened first time i took them i thought i had been screwed and it was psylycybin or something. the dose in that cap was approx ~140mg. and were more expensive than pills but the first one always free.
i had a discussion on another forum before about this happening i mean mdma=mdma right. no the other wrote there are 2 isomeres the r-isomer and l-isomer which could explain the subtle differences as one should give a kickstart and the other a slower more flowing onset.
i dont know shit about chemistry so i blame it one the chemist and the reaction. on one hand you got the fucked up mdma for the masses and here some highgrade mollie for the intellectuals and the happy few who stumble across it once in a while. made by an chemical artist or something.
if you find the real one get it! and if you dont normal pills are good also.
[ 22 July 2002: Message edited by: emkee ]

No, no one in the history of the world has.
It depends. Right now, for me, it is easier to get a lot of powder than one pill.
*Can you be sure you're getting MDMA powder when it may test the same as MDA (dark purple-black)?
I am an idiot and did not test mine.
*How was your experience on pure MDMA if you took it, and how much did you take?
I've done it a few times. Most recently, I decided to be ridiculous and snort an eighth g and eat an eighth g all at once. It was WONDERFUL. I also had a wonderful time a few weeks ago splitting a qg with two other friends while on acid.
Depends on how strong the pills are and how much they cost. Figuring purity somewhere in the 90 percent range and an average pill strength in the 75 milligram range, I paid about the same or slightly less than I would have for pills. You can expect to get a point for a bit more than the price of the average pill (as it is more e than the average pill.)
*Anything else to add?
First of all, it burns like a motherfucker.
Second of all, it tastes like a motherfucker.
Tertiarily, I personally prefer molly if for no other reason than the fact that it is easier to dose yourself how you wish. It is a bit messy and a pain in the ass to dose properly, though.

A good pill is rare, but feels just like powder.
The chances of equivalent bioavailability are reduced as binders are added, but not eliminated entirely.
Powder, of course, has a higher surface area.
Knowing this, I like to crush pills to a powder.
I also think that pills are underdosed, in general, and that they are comprised primarily of the cheaper isomer, which would make sense to someone operating a large scale for profit only operation.
But a few pills contain the exact ingredient you are looking for.
Just a few months ago the batch of Purple
Ferraris that circulated in L.A. would be an example. Hard for me to remember any powder that outdid those pills. I can think of three or four other pills, over the past few years, that were absolutely indescribable.
Come to think of it...I would rather have a bag of those Purple Ferraris than a bag of powder, if for no other reason, pills are easier to keep and quicker to dose.
And there is no chance of an ill timed sneeze costing you two hundred bucks.