• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Quitting weed with anxiety and dizziness?

Visionary_Kpsycho

Bluelighter
I recently got diagnosed with panic disorder because of a very long bout with vertigo. Anyways I get dizzy randomly and anxious when I do not smoke weed. How do I go about not smoking weed, as I cannot get it medically, so when I can’t get it its bad"!" So how do I go about quitting smoking weed, with being dizzy and anxiety?

Well you have a few options. You could tough it out. You could ration your weed. You could taper down and smoke only a bowl at night or something. Or you could tell your doctor that you need some kinda treatment for the panic disorder. Most people get panic attacks when they smoke weed, not the other way around but anything is possible. How much do you smoke per day?

yea kava should help with the anxiety but you will probably still have trouble sleeping.

There's plenty of threads regarding the use of kratom and kava here among other herbal supplements. Valerian root is another popular supplement for anxiety. try doing a quick search for those keywords.... I'm not specifically knowledgeable about using kratom, I know the other mod of HL, attempt4 knows more about it than I do.....

(speaking of which, he's kinda disappeared..... Hellloooooooo Cam.................. hoping all's well man :( let us know you're ok )

that's a lot of weed to smoke every day....maybe you have an addiction and are actually fueling the attacks with your use. Kind of like drinking more alcohol makes DTs go away, or shooting more dope stops you from withdrawing.

Right right.... its totally true. Even though most people think you aren't addicted to marijuana, you definitely can be =D

Try tapering down! Smoke one less bowl a day until you're down to the bare minimum.... or none at all, whichever works for you.

You could try "Erythrina mulungu". It has sedative, anxiolytic and anticonvulsant properties.

"Passiflora incarnata" has also anxiolytic and seditative effects.

I also plan to stop smoking weed, and I'll try out these 2 plants for sleeping purpose.

I advise removing drugs before adding them back. From experience herbals are very hit and miss, and might interact with things you're consuming anyway.

One might contemplate, in regard: "It seems that perfection is attained not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing more to remove." -Antoine de Saint Exupéry

But everyone's different. I just feel that with our western diets, we are usually pretty well compensated for human beings.. that we over-compensate and create imbalances/cause our bodies to work in ways they shouldn't. A proper resting period (a fast) might be the best thing for us when faced with situations like these/illness, as it lets our bodies rebalance themselves, as they know how to do, much of the time.

Last edited:
Yesss kratom will work absolutley fantastic. I stopped suboxone no problem while using it ( habit wasnt to bad but i was dosing every single day for about 3 months between 1-2mg). The plant is almost as much of a miracle as cannabis. Because you say anxiety is the problem i would go with a more sedating strain like bali but if your looking for energy go with the thai or maeng da.

And the extracts aint shit. The straight up crushed leaf or powdered is the best way to go and is the most feasible.

Kratom would be HIGHLY recommended. Along with some Phenibut and L-Theanine :)