• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tianeptine as analgesic?

Renald

Bluelighter
Tianeptine is known as low affinity agonist of opioid receptors, but it is used as an antidepressant. Anybody knows its potential as analgesic, can it be compared to tramadol, codeine and other "weak" opiate/opioid analgesics?

I tried it recently, consensus was that it sucked. It surprised me actually, because it did give me a nice buzz. I haven't tried tramadol, but codeine is better. Tianeptine did next to nothing for my pain, which at the time was ranging between a 5 and a 7. Weed+aleve is more effective. Then again, I don't like weak opiates at all for pain, codeine is ok, hydrocodone does little for my pain but does give me a buzz. I like kratom for pain if I can't get oxycodone or morphine.

I've heard shooting the sodium based solution not the other one is as good of a rush as shooting a dilaudid. Although very bad for ur veins. I've been trying to find out if anyone on MMT has tried it cuz I can still shoot .3 to .6 of heroin at the dose I'm at and feel good. I'm just wondering if the done' will have as much as a blocking effect on the tianeptine. Cuz it would be nice to have something cheap to slam once in a while. And morphine dreams ditch the Kratom and get some unwashed poppy seeds I think they will really surprise you they can be extremely potent and with the main ingredients of the opium laden seeds being morphine and codeine they work quite well. Pm me if u would like no no more. There's a specific vendor that is very good.

Pm'd you. I have the sodium. The buzz is very nice, it's like oxy's little brother. Same kinda buzz, much less intesne euphoria, but similar "feel" and nice, strong body high. Especially when combined with weed. Just did nothing for pain. I don't shoot, but I'm with you that it must be awful for your veins. Just from handling the stuff (hardly touched it) my fingers started to hurt, like I was touching something acidic or caustic. Heard snorting it is extremely painful too. Personally, I wouldn't use this stuff frequently, regardless of ROA. It seems far too caustic or something to regulary shoot or snort, oral might be fine, but long term, who knows? Stay safe.

There has been reports of people consuming dozens of those pills in one shot, chasing a rush.

I would imagine that the Methadone would block a lot of the desired effects from the Tianeptine, just because Methadone itself is a Mu agonist. This is all I'm going off of though.

There has been reports of people consuming dozens of those pills in one shot, chasing a rush.

Yes, this is popular near me, in Russia. They even made tianeptine controlled substance in the same schedule as benzos.