• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Getting Xanax out of my system!!!!!

Roll munchEr

Bluelighter
I searched a little and only found a bit of info on the subject. I currently have no drugs in my system, and I am getting 90 .5mg Xanax in a week!I plan on munching down the entire script in 4-6 days max. I am just wondering how long it will take to clean out my system. I am on an exercise program and currently drink 90-120oz of water daily, so I know that it shouldn't take too long. I know Xanax/Alprazolam has a short half-life but still this gives me no time frame. I have read that it takes up to 42 days to get benzos out of the body, but it did not say which benzo, or if it was short or long term use! If anyone knows anything about this I would appreciate some responces or links to the subject! Thanx guys!!!! MiKE

It shouldn't probably take more then a month i would think
Why does it matter to you though? Do you have to take a drug test?

I have to take a drug test for the Marines, I am not sure when it is. I THINK that the military uses the RIA test, which will show benzodiazepines in the system. I did a search on miltary drug testing. MiKE

4 days max. i've had experience with this, after 4 days you will be ok.

Benzos stay in your system alot longer than most drugs except pot so you should keep flushing your system.

Sources or reasons? According to erowid, valium, which is long-acting, would be out in a week or so and rohypnol in four days, so I'd think xanax would be out in a day or two.

Normally I'd say 4 days also but that's alotta xanax to be clearing outta your system. 9mg per day for 5 days is probably gonna take a week or more. It took me 3 days to clear 4mg of clonazepam and I drink a half gallon of water daily. Flunked that one.
I could be wrong. But eating a whole script of benzos in a few days and expecting it to be outta your system in a few days just doesnt seem likely to me.

Would amount used make a big difference like in the case of marijuana? I was under the impression benzos don't accumulate nearly as much.