One and done test cycle. Will I benefit or waste of time?

not2quick

Bluelighter
I have never taken any performance enhancing drugs. Only recreational drug I take on the reg is weed. Light drinking 1-2 days a week.

I am a 34yr old male, 6 feet tall and currently weigh 192ish. I have a light mesomorph body. Big chest, broad shoulders, strong legs with long lanky arms.

I have been slightly overweight since a child. I weighed my heaviest at 230 about 6yrs ago. I started changing my lifestyle and got down to 185. Lots of cardio, starting strength weight program, diet with high protein.

Then I had twins and broke my leg. I gained a little weight back and maintained 200lbs for the most part. I started back doing some light lifting (bench/squat/deadlift), and outdoor cardio when I can. Changed my diet to mainly carb free and mostly protein. I am eating less than 2000 calories a day to shed some of my pectoral fat/love handles/ stomach since I'd like to be at 180.

I do not want to be a body builder. I would like to maintain a workout regime that will keep me tight and toned. Not into lifting massive weight. I would like to lose a little fat on my pecs, and shrink my love handles a bit. I feel i have a good amount of lean mass and could acentuate it by sheding 10-15lbs of fat. Not looking for a six pack and bulging biceps. I'm afraid in order to shed this tough fat, I'll have to turn up the cardio and my calorie intake will have to drop. Resulting in some muscle loss.

Could a test cycle do this for me? Could I do one cycle shed a little fat while maintaining my lean mass with a lower calorie diet? Not looking to gain weight. I would be happy staying at 190 if I could trade a little fat for lean mass. I just don't want to have to gain 30lbs, then start cutting. I keep hearing once you start you have to keep doing it. Is that true for all situations? As far as I know my test is normal, but I will get it checked in september.

If im being ignorant forgive me. Just looking for advice.

Good question to ask and props for Doug some due diligence. However, without getting into all the medical details, it definitely sounds like a test cycle is something that is not for you. Your goals are ultimately achievable through natural means and running gear is something that should be paired with a more extreme, for lack of a better word, dedication to training/diet or a legitimate medical need.

Actually the more research I'm been doing, clenbuterol might be the way for me to go. Sounds like it could do exactly what I wanted to do. Help me shave off the pesky fat in areas that are really hard to lose. I'm very strict on my diet and exercise and lift often. I just can't shake the pesky fat on my pecs, love handles and stomach.

Actually the more research I'm been doing, clenbuterol might be the way for me to go. Sounds like it could do exactly what I wanted to do. Help me shave off the pesky fat in areas that are really hard to lose. I'm very strict on my diet and exercise and lift often. I just can't shake the pesky fat on my pecs, love handles and stomach.

Clenbuterol as with exogenous testosterone would only work whilst you were taking it, for weight/fat loss to become permanent and stay permanent you must introduce significant lifestyle changes and keep to them...

Increase cardio, abstain from refined sugars, grains, gluten, processed foods, eat only fresh ingredients, meats, vegetables, healthy fats, nuts, seeds etc..

Try looking into time restricted eating: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6KClPkotxM

how to lose weight

there is already an exellent post in this thread, but i wanted to add my situation and approach: ---i'm 120kg (240lbs) and had a good life 30 years ago, when i was 80kg(160lbs) ---now old and ill, i eat less calories as then, but without job, my medic assured me that less alcohol AND about 30 minutes a day exercise with a heartbeat above 120, will do wonders

Test for the most part will put on weight. This is usually why people use it only as a base when taking other peds. Have you looked into var? If you do decide to move forward with test don't forget your anti estrogen. New pins every time, one to draw out and one to inject. Be overly clean don't run the risk of getting an infection.

Clenbuterol as with exogenous testosterone would only work whilst you were taking it, for weight/fat loss to become permanent and stay permanent you must introduce significant lifestyle changes and keep to them...

Increase cardio, abstain from refined sugars, grains, gluten, processed foods, eat only fresh ingredients, meats, vegetables, healthy fats, nuts, seeds etc..

Try looking into time restricted eating: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6KClPkotxM

Great advice!!!

JJ