• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Hydrocodone IP190 !? Tylenol? no opium?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMMMKAY?!

Ex-Bluelighter
Note: I do not consider this a pill ID

I got some pills from a friend. They were watsons but two of them were IP 90's.
Are there Hydrocodones that do not have opium? (IP90) this sounds impossible.

lulz...

and technically...hydrocodone is an opiOID...

Opium: dried latex from opium poppy flowers. Contains a 4 MAIN psychoactive substances; those being morphine, codeine, thebaine, orapavine. These substances are considered opiATES.

Opiate: natural substance from opium that binds to opioid receptors

Opioid: all semi-synthetic (made from natural opiate ingredients (i.e. codeine, morphine, thebaine); these include hydrocodone, oxycodone, heroin) and fully synthetic substances (made without opiates; these include methadone, tramadol, fentanyl) that bind to opioid receptors.

Sorry, I know these aren't the best definitions, but I feel as though the get the general message across.

We don't do pill ID's here, but those pills are NOT hydrocodone or any other opioid. The only thing two of those will do is give you a stomach ache and reduce swelling.

Those are IP190s...I can't find anything for IP90, but like ergic said...this isn't a pill ID site.

Dougs answer breaks down the terminology, and as others have said, we can't ID the pill. Use a pill ID site or just google it, and then you can refer to dougs post to answer your question.

Clizzosed.

Status
Not open for further replies.