• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Best way to smoke Hydro?

TexX

Bluelighter
I only have a little more than a gram of hydro. Whats the best way, i.e. bong, pipe, papers, to waste as little as possible?

Use a one hitter bowl. Bongs will get you really high but they eat up the herb. Just pack small bowls until you are high.

I diffently have to agree with the post above me.packing a one hitter bowl is always the best way to smoke KB or hydro.You use less weed and get just as high.
~Liquid

yeah, one hitters are great for efficiency.
only other thing i can think of is the gravity bong... if you know how large of hits you can load for yourself so you can take it all, theres NO waste... and it gets you throwed QUICK.
i prefer spliffs, but im not sure how efficient they are... but they are sure nice.

I would say small water pipe or glass bowls.A straight bowl hit can make it hard to hold in. But if you spend some time with hydro you will not want to go back to schwag.

one hitters are a nice idea... that will work just fine... rolling up a little pinner will also suffice.
And kids, lets not get into this kinebud vs. comercial/shwagg bullshit.. some people prefer the cheap high of schwagg opposed to the high priced, quality high of nuggets. hell, before i got to know the plant, i would rather get 15g's of some good schwagg, ist around, smoke joint after joint for a few days on end (i like the process of smoking pot).. unstead of getting 4grams for 50$ and sitting there and chiefing it up in one nite...
to each his own.. but please try to do yourself a favor and produce your own.. in due time....
------------------
plant a seed,
fall in love.

hmmmm....
OVERGROW THE GOVERNMENT

What do you guys think is the best kind of pipe? I have this little metal chamber pipe. It's ok... but... do you prefer the glass or ceramic ones?

get a glass pipe. you can taste the metal in metal pipes. you may never really notice it untill you switch over. then its kind of like "wow, this is good tasting weed!" LOL