• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to smoke crack

servitude

Bluelighter
So I picked up some crack.

I don't have a crack pipe or a weed pipe. Whats the best way to smoke this?

go to the nearest gas station and buy some chore boy scouring pad and a glass tube with a rose in it then give the rose to your GF. take a piece of the scouring pad, burn the copper off and stick it in one end of the glass tube. theres your crack pipe. or in a pinch you can make a bowl out of foil and use cigarette ash to hold the crack. you wont be able to get push hits this way, but it will work.

go back to the dude and ask for a refund?

Dont soda can and ash & maybe crack isnt for you.
lil glass rose and choir is your best bet usually.

Drugs are bad mm'kay?

Sell it.

Please don't smoke crack. Why the fuck would anyone want to start a habit like that?

Yikes.

Just yikes.

luvaluvagirl said:
Sell it.

Please don't smoke crack. Why the fuck would anyone want to start a habit like that?

Yikes.

Just yikes.

Well I imagine no ones wants to pick up a habit like that. They just try it out of curiosity. Let's not be judges. People should be able to do what they want with their bodies, no matter the consequences.

servitude said:
So I picked up some crack.

I don't have a crack pipe or a weed pipe. Whats the best way to smoke this?

I would get coke next time. BTW, dude man is right, don't smoke crack.

The easiest way is to smoke it off foil like heroin. Get a square of foil about 5" * 5", kinda fold it into a V-ish shape to give it some strength. Next you'll need a toot which you can also make from foil: this time take your square and fold about 1/2" on each side then roll it around a pen or something so you've gotta tube. Get a lighter. Put the toot in your mouth and the crack on the foil and light underneath, tipping the foil so that the crack (which should be a clear / yellow liquid now) runs. You've got to suck up the smoke which needs a bit of practice. People don't like this way because the crack crackles and you can get it spitting and jumping (perhaps in your eye), however, it lasts longer. Remember, you'll have crack residue on the toot at the end so be sure to smoke that as well.

Here's a quick crack-pipe: you'll need foil again and a small jar and some ash and an elastic band. Put some foil over the open end of the jar and make it taught with the elastic band. It should look a little like a drum. Next poke some small holes in a small circle at the north part of the circle and then cut a small 'mouth' at the southern part. Place a 'bed' cigarette ash on the small holes and then break a bit of your crack on top of that ash. Put the 'mouth' of the circle to your mouth and then hold a lighter to the crack. Breathe in and hold letting the air out very slowly through your nose. Again you'll find residue building up inside the jar which you can scrape off and reuse.

Crack is very addictive for some people, though not all. It's worse than heroin because there is no upper limit to the amount you can spend on crack whereas heroin does have a limit even though it might be high.

Crack is over-rated, don't believe the hype!

smoke crack....

From this side I forgot what it was like to just "wonder"
Don't do it man.
It's a bitch.
And such love/hate shit when payday comes...
or when you clean out your checking account
savings account
loved ones account...
it's really no joke...