• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Opana, Opana IR, Opana ER Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

D0SER

Greenlighter
Opana, Opana IR, Opana ER Images. I made this thread for anyone who comes here looking for the images of opana oxy variations because I got trolled when I asked about it.

Opana Immediate Release only comes in 5 & 10mg
OPIR.jpg

Opana Extended Release comes in various dosages(see image)
OPER.jpg

Opana is specifically marked OP and the mg
OP80.jpg

Attachments

• OPIR.jpg
    OPIR.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 716
  • OPER.jpg
    OPER.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 2,953
  • OP80.JPG
    OP80.JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 1,883
the op 80 pill cannot be real. It sure is not 80mg opana.

edit: pillid says it is just an OC 80. "P" probably for purdue.

and this thread is not needed. drugs.com has all of this info and more--all well organized.

Those OP 80's are the new abuse proof oxycontin, not opana. I can't believe you thought those were opanas, there is information all over this site and the web about this.

Yea, i think this thread should be taken down, or atleast that pic of the oxycodone pills because someone could actually think those are Opanas and misdose, resulting in a potentially harmful situation.

But basically it all comes down to the fact that we dont allow false information to be posted as true information on Bluelight.

I dont think the OP meant to make this mistake but unfortunately it happened.

im also pretty sure Opana's dont come in 80mg formulations.

so the op 80 shown here im guessing is tat new oxycontin 80mg we've heard so much in our drug circle. I haven't seen or taken one yet but am already really missing the original 80's. I would like to know more about this opana drug that I just heard about and not just the generic stuff u could read from a package insert like how it is used since u cannot blow it and how it feels. also i can take a full original 80 straight up the nose a couple times a day. what are the comparing doses and other ways to take opana??
thanks all I am a new user meaning i have finally registered but have referenced this site for lots of information about many topics and I find it to be very useful for the most part.

so the op 80 shown here im guessing is tat new oxycontin 80mg we've heard so much in our drug circle. I haven't seen or taken one yet but am already really missing the original 80's. I would like to know more about this opana drug that I just heard about and not just the generic stuff u could read from a package insert like how it is used since u cannot blow it and how it feels. also i can take a full original 80 straight up the nose a couple times a day. what are the comparing doses and other ways to take opana??
thanks all I am a new user meaning i have finally registered but have referenced this site for lots of information about many topics and I find it to be very useful for the most part.

First off, YES, that greenish colored pill with "OP 80" marks on it IS NOT OPANA. It is very important you realize this. Mistaking one pill for another could cause serious complications to occur....it happens thousands of times a year. Those pills are the new Oxycontin "OP 80's". They are the new "unabusable" time release formulation of Purdue's oxycodone pills.

As far as Opana goes.......I hardly think i am an expert on the subject and therefore am not gonna pump you full of bullshit info that I dont really know is true. I reccommend you use Bluelights "search" tool to find out all the info you need on Opana. It has been talked about EXTENSIVELY here on BL and I am more than sure that you will find all the info you need. That is of course, if your not willing to wait here on this thread, waiting for people to slowly answer your questions.

Its much quicker to just use the search function. but if you choose to wait, then thats fine as well. You just might be up all night trying to get all your questions answered.

Sry to go off on a rant like that. Just trying to help.

Good luck!

EDIT: Thanks Hydroazuanacaine for that link.....that will definitely help him with his Opana quest!...jk.

thanks james as i said i am getting used to this site and appreciate your tips on the research tabs and what not. i like to think of myself as a pretty smart"user" of drugs if there is such a thing esp reacreationally talking. i have worked in pharmacies for 10+ years under pharmacists so i know about effects, and a lot of things from a formal patient advocate kind of a perspective but once i started dabbling with the percoccets and going all the way up through the oc 80's i find myself getting out of control. it is hard because i know that i cannot come out and tell certain poeple of these addictions for fear of losing my job and license. also i am in the middle of a radiology program that i am sure i would be thrown out of if they foud out my "other life". I try to seperate the two as much as i can but each time i have tried to quit i have found myself useless in class and also awful when it comes to clinical work and my actual job.i really want to finish with my program in like 7 months and go right in to a inpatient detox place that will help me deal with these issues of mine. i have 3 oc 30s lined up right now that I am going to snort and probably finish off my project and get an A as i usually do when i'm flying high on this stuff. thanks for anyone that is listening and i know that there are many people in my shoes as roughly 10 of my friends are just like me

sincerely
the-wish he was recovering addict

ps i heard one friend of mine try a "new" rapid detox thing that did work wonders for him and said something about the drug naltrexone... i am very curious about this but like i said never take these things on a whim but wondered if anyone out there had any information on the topic. i grabbed a naltrexone 50mg tab the other day but am waiting for my free weekend and someone with some better knowledge on this subject to help stear me in the right direction. please help because like i said this can not go on as so..................

thanks james as i said i am getting used to this site and appreciate your tips on the research tabs and what not. i like to think of myself as a pretty smart"user" of drugs if there is such a thing esp reacreationally talking. i have worked in pharmacies for 10+ years under pharmacists so i know about effects, and a lot of things from a formal patient advocate kind of a perspective but once i started dabbling with the percoccets and going all the way up through the oc 80's i find myself getting out of control. it is hard because i know that i cannot come out and tell certain poeple of these addictions for fear of losing my job and license. also i am in the middle of a radiology program that i am sure i would be thrown out of if they foud out my "other life". I try to seperate the two as much as i can but each time i have tried to quit i have found myself useless in class and also awful when it comes to clinical work and my actual job.i really want to finish with my program in like 7 months and go right in to a inpatient detox place that will help me deal with these issues of mine. i have 3 oc 30s lined up right now that I am going to snort and probably finish off my project and get an A as i usually do when i'm flying high on this stuff. thanks for anyone that is listening and i know that there are many people in my shoes as roughly 10 of my friends are just like me

sincerely

ps i heard one friend of mine try a "new" rapid detox thing that did work wonders for him and said something about the drug naltrexone... i am very curious about this but like i said never take these things on a whim but wondered if anyone out there had any information on the topic. i grabbed a naltrexone 50mg tab the other day but am waiting for my free weekend and someone with some better knowledge on this subject to help stear me in the right direction. please help because like i said this can not go on as so..................

Please read here on Bluelight about that drug before you even consider taking it. Its mainly a drug used to revive people when they have OD'd on opiates. it basically rips all the opiates off your brains receptors.

I wouldnt reccommend that for opiate addiction treatment. You should look into suboxone. its a partial agonist opiate that also contains nalaxone(allthough the nalaxone is inactive....its just there to scare you into thinking you cant abuse the suboxone). Trust me, I was a IV heroin user for over 4 years. I had a MASSIVE habit and I ruined my life and lost loved ones because of it. Suboxone literally saved my life. Look into it. There is even a suboxone megathread here in the OD forum. Check it out. There are also dozens of other threads about suboxone here that you can find easily by searching for them. You can also find more info on it on other websites....jsut be careful and dont believe everything you read.....even on the medical websites(and even on suboxone.com itself!) some of the information is false and misleading. I reccommend you ask us any questions here at BL that you may have,.......we will be glad to help.

EDIT: Im sry...I thought you said nalaxone, not naltrexone.....they are different drugs, but in reality, they are practically the same thing....and most of what i typed above still applies even though I now know you meant naltrexone.

sincerely

Status
Not open for further replies.