• Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Major Heroin Drug Bust In Oklahoma City

DeadheadChemistry

Bluelighter
Associated Press - December 4, 2008 9:05 PM ET

OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) - Authorities from two law enforcement agencies say they seized 12 to 15 pounds of heroin and more than $100,000 in cash during a drug bust.

Deputies from the Oklahoma County Sheriff's Department and officials from the Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics executed the search warrant Thursday on a house in southwest Oklahoma City.

Authorities arrested five people. Sheriff's Department spokesman Mark Myers says the sting operation came after eight months of investigation.

Myers says deputies have determined that the heroin likely was transported from Arizona in the draft shafts of at least two vehicles recovered at the scene of the bust. Deputies also found three loaded handguns at the scene.

Copyright 2008 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

http://www.newson6.com/global/story.asp?s=9468072
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Just so you know, you're supposed to make another post for your opinion.

Please post the article link next time.

Fixed problems, I believe. So here's my seperate post:

I have been complaining on bluelight for ages about the lack of heroin in Oklahoma, and the amazingly HIGH demand for it. Of course, as soon as I find some, they get caught. These were the same guys my friend got his h from, it was an extremely large drug ring ran by the Mexican Mafia. It was all black tar from Mexico. The reason it took 8 months to catch these guys (and probably longer thats just what they said) is because the house had NO traffic. When we would buy heroin there were about 15 different vehicles they used. They would tell you where to go, what vehicle they would be in, and to follow them until they stopped. So you would wait for the vehicle, follow it around different neighborhoods until the driver found a spot they felt safe I guess and you made the deal and off you go. This fucking sucks. I mean I'm on methadone now, but I never got to do much. This bust will basically exterminate the heroin trade in Oklahoma which didn't hardly exist except in this exact location where I used to get it. Back to all the whacked out meth heads in Oklahoma blowing up their garages.

I'm so damn tired of the tweakers in oklahoma. geez. more people here need to be on some h lol. some of the guys arrested in this story are still in jail, some posted bail but like any other large drug organization all is well again for the heroin addicts of okc. I was worried for a minute though bc these guys were the only suppliers of quality shit at a decent price.

Fixed problems, I believe. So here's my seperate post:

I have been complaining on bluelight for ages about the lack of heroin in Oklahoma, and the amazingly HIGH demand for it. Of course, as soon as I find some, they get caught. These were the same guys my friend got his h from, it was an extremely large drug ring ran by the Mexican Mafia. It was all black tar from Mexico. The reason it took 8 months to catch these guys (and probably longer thats just what they said) is because the house had NO traffic. When we would buy heroin there were about 15 different vehicles they used. They would tell you where to go, what vehicle they would be in, and to follow them until they stopped. So you would wait for the vehicle, follow it around different neighborhoods until the driver found a spot they felt safe I guess and you made the deal and off you go. This fucking sucks. I mean I'm on methadone now, but I never got to do much. This bust will basically exterminate the heroin trade in Oklahoma which didn't hardly exist except in this exact location where I used to get it. Back to all the whacked out meth heads in Oklahoma blowing up their garages.

They'll be up and running again in no-time, I'm sure. So long as there's a demand and a market, there will be supply...just might take some time to set up shop again so-to-speak.

Drive shaft is the long hollow tube that connects the transmission to the rear axle. Obama is going increase the US military presence in Afganistan. Maybe he wants to corner the opium market for US import. Let us know if you see Afgan heroin in Oklahoma later this year.

So a strange thing happened today. I got a text from a random okc phone number saying it was carlos (one of the guys who got busted in this article). I haven't heard a thing from them because I've been in Oregon since November which is before they got busted. so "carlos" texts me today letting me know who he was and asking if I could get him a phone card. First-these guys don't send text messages. Second-we never had that kind of relationship even though I was one of their biggest customers and I haven't called them since november. This was all a little too strange for me. Nothing felt right about it. I smell a set up?

Most likely a setup lol and the dea always txts before they call fyi but i just wuld be like wtf i dont even know u lolz

Get Carlos the phone card. Maybe everyone else is being watched and he knows he can trust you, Supplying phone cards is perfectly legal and you are doing your part for the War on Drugs vs the DEA.

If you are not doing their heroin, you owe them no favors. Even if you ARE doing their heroin, you paid for it, and owe them no favors. Unless you are trying to get more heroin/at a cheaper price, i would not do it.

well I can't get him the phone card anyway since i'm in oregon for rehab and he's in oklahoma and I'm like totally broke out here. i'll be back in town in a few weeks though but my gut feeling is telling me to stay away for now. he never did me wrong though so that's why part of me believes him.

Hmmmm, this happens very shortly after a heroin-addict in OK city is sentenced to life in prison for shoplifting? Maybe she made a deal?

yea, pretty sure these guys are back on the git-go... same kind of tactics, ethnicity and the only tar I've seen is from them.

i read a peer reviewed study, i think it was pubmed

when they crack down hard on drug use in cities, the following increase

- prostitution
- crime
- violence
- addiction rates

i assume because it exacerbates any problems that originally come from illegalization of drugs...

Hmmmm, this happens very shortly after a heroin-addict in OK city is sentenced to life in prison for shoplifting? Maybe she made a deal?
what kind of a deal is that!? ratting for life in prison?