• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

mdma and heart palpitations?

Blanketlol

Bluelighter
Well i was just talking to my mrs and she told me that both times i had given her pills that she had heart palpitations......she told me this yesterday, the last she dropped was about 3 months ago and 5 months ago.

The pills only were clean and only had mdma, i never give her anything slightly suss or dodgy.

Is this normal? or maybe due to an intolerance or allergy or something along those lines.

MDMA increases blood flow which increases your heart rate (sometimes dramatically), so yes, it's probably normal, but then again I'm no doctor.

ya heart rate increase ofcourse is normal:p but palpitations? ive never really felt in my 200 or 300 pill career

Describe what you mean by "Palpitations", I've never experienced them so I don't necessarily know what they are.

ah its all good. just a misunderstanding by me.... i thought that palpitations meant irregular heart beat but it includes faster or slower:(

im silly sorry haha

"A palpitation is an abnormality of heartbeat that causes a conscious awareness of its beating, whether it is too slow, too fast, irregular, or at its normal frequency"

Is this what your wife was experiencing?

It feels like a flutter in your chest....kinda wierd....it can feel strong.

I get them when i'm anxious.

I dunno if i've ever been anxious on E though

the allergic reaction to pure MDMA aspect usually involves other things, not just palpitations. sounds like speedy pills....