• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Xanax Bar equal to 2 1mg pills?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyGurl3171

Bluelighter
I know this seems kinda like a dumb question but I UTSE and Google and couldn't find an answer. Is taking 2 1 mg Xanax the same as taking a 2 mg bar?

I know some medicines are weird and it wouldn't be the same. So I was just wondering since I'm running out of bars if I could take two of the 1 mg pills and still get the same effects I get from a bar.

Okies, cool. I was worrying b/c I'm almost out of bars but I got a good supply of the 1 mgs left. Come on Wednesday! LOL =D

Yea, I used to get the blue 1mgs from my dr. I was scripted 2mg a day but never got the bars..

That's what I have is the blue 1 mgs left. I have 4 bars but then they'll be gone till Weds. So sad. LOL

"Xanax Bars" are just a street/slang term for 2mg Xanax pills. So, yes, taking one Xanax bar is exactly the same as taking two 1mg Xanax pills.

"Xanax Bars" are just a street/slang term for 2mg Xanax pills. So, yes, taking one Xanax bar is exactly the same as taking two 1mg Xanax pills.

I'm going to have to mess with you since you put exactly in italics. You know just by logic/physics alone there is no way that 2 1mg xanax pills can ever equal 1 xanax bar 8) that's without getting into the inactive ingredients/pharm company.

Anyways, lol, ya 2mg = 2mg

Status
Not open for further replies.