Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

drunkendJesus

Bluelighter
anyone in central Illinois?

So I'm kinda new out here and been on the lookout for a while. Seems like there's no dope scene in peoria, but arrests and proximity to Chicago say there should be!
Anyone local ? Thoughts?

Just FYI, since it was my post you edited... "Assembling team nod" is just an inside joke on this thread. Somebody will say "Team Nod Assemble" and all the people who are high will reply. It doesn't mean "let's meet up and score drugs".

Just FYI, since it was my post you edited... "Assembling team nod" is just an inside joke on this thread. Somebody will say "Team Nod Assemble" and all the people who are high will reply. It doesn't mean "let's meet up and score drugs".

OK thanks for the clarification about that.

Yah so after years of copping in the wild west with no problems I finally found myself in a fucked up situation....but luckily it didn't turn out too bad. Iv been hitting up "the door spot" purple bags with foilies inside and it's pretty fire but tonite they weren't out. I usually don't go after dark anymore but I worked late and since I work downtown it's only a quick green line ride.

So like a dumb ass I broke my own rules and not only got in a car but on top of that gave the guy my money without getting the bags first. So he drives a few blocks and gets out of the car (with my cash) and leaves me sitting there. After 20 minutes and two cigarettes go by I figgure I just got burned and blame myself for being so stupid. Just as I'm about to get out of the car, dude comes back -- and promptly pulls my 5 bags out of his sock!! even then I expected it to be bogus but he tells me to bust it out and make sure I like it....and it was decent! Not as fire as the purple but after snorting a bag Im riding the bus home now and I feel it. I shoot up so if I feel a bag after snorting it's a good sign.

Man was I freakin out tho, and after knowing for sure I got burned, it's like the best feeling ....had to share it !....has anyone else ever had what you Thot was a bogus situation turn out not so bad??

Ahh, a new thread at last. C'moooon, people we have managed to stay addicted however long we have... We can find our own shit. No asking stupid meet up questions! Team Nod assemble, if I recall... Chinky has been shouting out for shat least all my time on here. Its a bonding, thing;)

Aaaaanyway. Where the usuals at? Is it cold as shit in Chitown as in Janesville,?! 48 now. Brrrrr. Weed time!

Ahh, a new thread at last. C'moooon, people we have managed to stay addicted however long we have... We can find our own shit. No asking stupid meet up questions! Team Nod assemble, if I recall... Chinky has been shouting out for shat least all my time on here. Its a bonding, thing;)

Aaaaanyway. Where the usuals at? Is it cold as shit in Chitown as in Janesville,?! 48 now. Brrrrr. Weed time!
Ahh...Somebody I recognize! LOL! Yeah! Where the fuck is summer?! First day on the kick, after a jab every two day(good shit too!) habit for a couple of months. i feel GRRRRREAT! And this weather is not helping! I had to take a break though. I was to the point where I started shooting just to get high. I was horrible at it, some bad shit was bound to happen.
Shit. I guess I'll just PM a few ppl. and tell them about the new thread!

Hell yeah man... Was hard to track down this thread. Speaking of tracks, my arms...neck, stomach, feet (!!!) look horrible. what the FUCK, Ive been wasting all my money on crack or powder, h when avail, and pot. Anyway, lots of fiendy needle'y days. Hours of straight shooting (crack). I need to settle down. Im going to end up overdoing it sometime. No doubt...

We need ALL of team nod here in order to properly assemble, haha ;) -nod on.

Lol woamotive... were you talking about how great your christian living situation was and how you were doing so well?

Team Nod, at your service!

I don't think I was ever talking about how great the LIVING was, but I was doing really well before, yes. My girlfriend and I split up permanently and I have no way of seeing 'our little boy' anymore. This is a bit of a downward spiral.

Got mintweed last night. Is that not a weird find? Itd never crossed my mind that I'd smoke it in my LIFE, but... I'm at work now high as a kite.

Word. Who else is raking in the dough today?

yo wheres team nod at? i keep up on all this, sucks the threads get closed over dumbasses. Anyway headin out west tomorrow for some foilies at my new spot Before work. Gotta pick up new works my shit is bent and about as sharp as forrest gump.Hope everyones safe and look forward to seeing the regulars in the near future. Nod safely yall. p.s. im oyt here raking in the dough in more than one way, lol. Being that work is a pizza shop

Last edited:
Yeah WAM, you need to slow the fuck down!...
Hehehe "sharp as Forest gump...ha! I don't know how people slam. When I was doing it, I was missing half the time and it would wind up in an infection. I'm sure. I'll stick to snorting.
Forth day on my kick. Feels like death! ...Had to be done though.
A buddy still owes me a jab but I don't care, cause I'm on the fucking sub and the shits kind of worthless to me now.
Workins fo suckers!! It's not...just felt like saying that.
Ps why the fuck do I always think of watermelons when I look at your avatar!? Lol!
Later ppl
Pizza sounds really good right now. I'm hungover like a mofo! Those strong polack beers don't fuck around!!! I got HAMMERED last night!!! Don't even remember getting home!!!

Last edited:
I accidentally did some drinking last night, too. And on top of the sub, lyrica, and mintweed I was blazing.

being on sub is a love hate deal to me. Its kind of relieving to know I cant use H cuz the work it takes to get is rough (for me) plus the switch to sub process. Uuughh.

I agree on pizza sounding delish! Ive got the munchies...

go watch your little brother's bball game, set an example. what are you wasting your life for?

It's a camp, not open to public. And I make a great effort to set a good example for my brother and make sure he's not exposed to the stuff I was when I was his age. I came to this thread looking for helpful advice, not smart talk from someone behind a keyboard.

bball doesnt sound all that fun... Playing with my testicles on the other hand, is a sound piece of advice even I might follow.
Look dickhead, we already got this shit shut down, don't ask people where/how/when to score....especially having only a couple of posts. Nobody's gonna do your dirty work.
Peace.