• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Plugging tramadol

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr.dopeman

Bluelighter
I know the bioavailability of plugging tramadol is only slightly higher than the oral one but i still want to try it. I am also hoping this speeds the onset of the drug up. Anyone have experience with plugging tramadol?

Yup, its about the only MOA that work for me anymore. I can answer any of the questions that you might have. Its not to difficult. Crush up desired amount of pills, add water to dissolve, pull into a oral syringe and plug it up there. Nothing to it.

pillthrill, im still confised.

do you suppose you can make a hi def instructional video?

lol i kid i kid.

you want to plug it for a SLIGHTLY higher availability? hmmm good luck with that

pillthrill, for science, does plugging come on faster? do you tend to get the "speedy" tramadol buzz or the more "opiatey" tramadol buzz?

I take it that way regularly. It's more suited toward recreational purposes. Faster onset and more intense = more euphoria. Noticed musical enhancement too, unlike with oral. Don't forget to crush it up very fine.

Hmm...this confuses me. The really good shit is the O-desmethyltramadol, that tramadol converts to in your liver. Wouldn't plugging bypass this mechanism? I would think that plugging would result in the speedy/happy high, but not so much the heavy opioid effect that some of us get. Am I wrong?

Is this ass solution you would have to prepare, then quasi sodomizing yourself to get a few % more bioavailability worth it?

Yes - if you like smelly fingers

No - if you dont shove stuff up your ass unless your health demands it, or a differernt pharm that has a significantly higher bio availability.

Just my 2 cents, I take tramadol, with a glass of water.

Secondly, if this becomes a habit, do you really know the effects of repeatedly injecting the tramadol solution into your anal cavity has in the long term? Does it lead to digestive difficulties? When swallowed, this is one less worry.

^ No. you don't just shove pills up your ass you stupid noob! You have to pulverise the pills, dissolve in warm water, and draw it up with a rectal syringe, turkey baster, or whatever, THEN you put the solution up your ass. It would not lead to digestive problems either. You can even combine it with essential oils, soap, or celtic sea salt and do an enema with a douchebag while your at it, which will cleanse your colon.

Thetwilight - I don't think you have a very good understanding of that mechanism. Tramadol gets metabolized once in the bloodstream. Tramadol works on the CNS on it's own too, before it gets broken down. You can even IV tram and still get the same basic effects as oral. They don't make tramadol ampoules for nothing. Their are even tramadol rectal suppositories used in hospitals.

Sounds very unnecessary to me. Tramadol is not strong enough to be very useful recreationally and if you try to take in large recreational doses you will have a seizure. I know from personal experience. The one and only seizure I have ever had was because I was continually reuping my tramadol dose throughout the day because it wasn't getting me where I wanted to be. I lost track of how many mgs I had taken and next thing you know I was at home alone groaning and flopping around in the bed like a fish til I blacked out. When I finally woke up some hours later I couldn't remember what happened for long time. Then when I finally did remember I was pissed at myself and tramadol.

Moral of the story be careful with tramadol. If you take too much by the time every muscle in your body contracts and you think "Oh shit!" it's already too late. First warning signs that your dose is to high, will be facial tics, like if your mouth spontaneously pops open and you suck the roof of your mouth in the middle of a sentence. Yeah if that starts happening DON'T TAKE ANY MORE! Wait at least 4 hours between doses.

Cheers and be safe.

^ Good info on the seizure warning signs.

But as for tram not being recreational, theirs two groups of people - those who love it and those that find it useless. Your part of the latter. Many people like myself find it to have outstanding recreational value.

But as for tram not being recreational, theirs two groups of people - those who love it and those that find it useless. Your part of the latter. Many people like myself find it to have outstanding recreational value.

i agree with this. tramadol is a love it or hate it drug, much like many others. so to say it has no recreational value is a tad absurd considering there are quite a few people across BL who use tramadol recreationally.

Reply To Thread

I have just plugged 150 mg of Tramadol. I crushed the 3 pills of 50mg Tramadol into a fine powder. I then added just enough warm water to dissolve the pills into a liquidy paste. I then proceeded to plug it with a squirty thingy. :p At first it felt like i had to take a massive crap. About 5-10 minutes later i started to feel the effects hit harder then just swallowing the pills. I am now in a very pleasent place 8o used to the effects of snorting, popping, and chewing Tramadol none of this is new. Allthough i do feel a very pleasent euphoric/opiate like effect that normally doesnt hit till later into the tramadol high. A good way to go if you really wanna feel good! I will next go for 200mg and really hit me like a tank! =D If Tramadol doesnt effect you no one wants to hear about it.

Well we have all heard the 400mg warning. My only warning for those who choose to do it anyway. I have been stupid enough to take a gram of Tramadol in a 24 hour period. I thought I might be ok last time because I split it up, 400mg AM and 800mg late PM. No. Every time 1000mg or over I puke, without fail. Now granted, if you're high you care a lot less and it's not as bad as when I decided 40mg of oxy without a real high tolerance, all at once was a good idea. But I would say, if you take over anyway, don't make my mistakes...

Well Plugging The 400mg Went VERY WELL!!! The high was much stronger then normal and had a hard time differentiating wether it is for real or im just imagining?! It is quite a nice time if you ask me and yes ive taken close to 1 gram before it made me sick after 500 soo i figure ill try to reach a stonger high from plugging 450 mg.

In order to avoid smelly fingers that plugging gives u (someone sees that as the biggest problem) I wash my fingers afterward. It's not that hard, u just use soap and water.

Also, I talked to my doctor about plugging. He's an MD/PhD which graduated from one of the top 5 US med school. I would think he knows a lot more than the people speculating that plugging is not safe. He said...there is no problem with plugging meds. What happens in the colon is that there are veins that absorb the drug int your blood stream. It doesn't go threw your digestive system. Just cuz u put something in your ass doesn't mean it ends up in your stomach, dah. Hospitals have rectal versions of all different kinds of meds, if this was so bad for u, then I'm sure they wouldn't use them. He also said that the BA is often higher for meds taken rectally cuz u don't lose any of the drug in the stomach. It gets absorbed straight into your bloodstream pretty much.

Some people make me want to scream.

Also plugging does not equate with being sodomized. U said u put your tramadol in your mouth, is that the same as being mouth fucked??? Trying to put people down for their choices (like plugging) does not make u cool and least not on this forum.

different user:

And yes tramadol has definite recreational use. Just cuz u took too much doesn't mean tramadol is bad for everyone. I have a very high tolerance to opiates and last time I got a very nice buzz off of 150mgs of tramadol. It is one of my favorite opiates. It's on the same level as heroin for me. I would pick either or if I had the chance. So please, just cuz it doesn't work for u don't say that it is useless. It is a big and false generalization.

Last edited:
Damn I want to try this, but I threw away my oral syringe that I used for enemas..

Status
Not open for further replies.