Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Fentanyl Patch (25 mcg/h) - First Time - Moderate Opiate User - Niceeee

Panic Station

Bluelighter
Hello all. It's been awhile since I've done a Trip Report, so please, bare with me :)

About 2 months ago, my friend "A" came back home for a weekend to visit his parents. He now lives in Canada and we always enjoy meeting up and doing some drugs together. Very good friends for years now.

Anyways, A's dad is a doctor and thus his house is full of pills and fun stuff. We spent some of the weekend doing roxicets, oxycontin 40mg, and smoking plenty of pot.

Sunday, A comes over and has a Fentanyl patch. Here's the wrapper:
460656533_92bdad1025.jpg

Now recently, a lot of people in my area (around Philadelphia) have died from H laced with Fentanyl. A lot of my friends had friends who died, so of course we decided to be extremely careful with this patch. After some talking and researching via Bluelight, Erowid, etc., we decided since we both use opiates moderately, we should just cut the patch right in half and put a half under our tongues for like 20 minutes.

So we cut the 25 mcg/h patch in half and put them under our tongues.

30 minutes go by, we take the plastic leftovers out and sit on the floor listening to some good music. Eventually we started slipping into a warm nod for 15 minutes on and off. It felt better than Oxycontin and any painkiller I've ever had, yet the lasting effects only lasted for about 2 hours total.

All in all, it was a great time, especially since we didn't even pay for the patch! I'd definitely do it again and it was a superb drug. The nodding we kept doing was just very euphoric, yet I never slipped in-and-out of consciousness a lot. I do think it's something you gotta be careful with though, as we had the lowest-dose patch available in the US, 25mcg/h. Has we done a 50mcg/h patch or something even like 35mcg/h, I think we would have been pushing it a bit and throughout the entire process right up until we actually dosed, we worried a lot about ODing and what to do.

Fentanyl is rad. Highly reccomend if you love opiates, especially if you're looking for something new and you have a tolerence already like I do. Just play it safe though and only use sealed patches. Never, ever, ever would I do it under any other condition. And always have a good friend with you so you both can look out for each other. It was a fantastic time, we smoked some buds later on, and then A left for Canada.

Hope you all enjoyed this! Be safe!

Sounds like a good time, the picture was a nice addition, even though it was just the wrapper lol.

Thanks for sharing.

[Edit: Damn, how did that happen? Thanks Johannes C.]

Last edited: