View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Pacifier / candy /gum alternatives

Daisylover

Greenlighter
On lsd, as well as on mdma, what would you suggest to suck on /keep in mouth to help with teeth grinding? Gum seems to tire out the jaw, candy gives an "unclean" and sugary mouth feeling (and some clubs do not allow candy in), pacifiers are not acceptable in certain settings ( ok at raves, not so much at smaller clubs). Any suggestions for something not very noticeable?

Hmm wouldn't be a great option because it might be hard to talk, but has anyone tried a sports mouth guard?

i used to wear one when i was tweaking daily. never really had trouble talking. probably saved my teeth

i used to wear one when i was tweaking daily. never really had trouble talking. probably saved my teeth
I'll definitely have to pick one up next time! Were the ones that just go over the upper teeth good enough?

yup. i was a boxer so i always had 2 or 3 laying around.

Any specific brand /type recommendations that are the least visible and allow to talk normally?

look for your ones more tailored for combat sports. theyre less visible than ones for other sports and are usually a little easier to talk in. really all about how it feels to you. i grew up boxing so the mouthguard is second nature

my dudes in the penn. and my arms turn into pincushions round coke. make another wish lol