• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cleaning system of opiates

dAnKpHishXTC

Ex-Bluelighter
Does anyone know any good, reliable ways to clean your body of opiates, heroin in particular, for a drug test? The normal cleansing drinks don't work for opiates really. I've heard the Certo works alright, any ideas would be much appreciated.

The only real way to have no drugs show up in a test is not doing them....that is THE only guarentee way.
However, not doing opiates for a day may be a real problem. You don't think you have a problem? Suck it up one day, and see what happens. I'm talking out of my ass though, i really have no idea how often you do them.

Well first off, I dont shoot, i snort. And I was clean for about 8 days and was still dirty this last time! I know I wasn't trying to "clean" myself out though over that period though.

was it a blood or urine test..? it really shouldnt even have a chance after 8 days in a urine test...
btw. snorting, shootig, if do opiates all the time, withdrawl is a bitch :)

My system for passing a piss test, and trust me I've passed a lot of the mothers:
1.) A day before the test, start drinking A LOT of water and pissing, pissing, pissing.
2.) Cranberry juice or other acidic juices helps too. Drink a lot of these and still piss often.
3.) Starting the DAY OF THE TEST, do the following!!! - Wake up early and piss hardy, start drinking a LOT of water immedeately. Piss, piss, piss my son. This is the true answer to passing that test. Get all that dirty piss out and replace it with clean ol' water. Remember the first piss of the day is the dirtiest!
4.) About three hours before the test, drink 1/2 cup vinegar. Some people will deny that this works but hell I've never showed positive and I test all the time. I heard it has something to do with the metabolite release of the kidneys, and seriously who gives if it tastes like shit as long as you pass! Take a vitamin C tab or two to recolor all that water that is now passing as ur weewee hoohoo.
5.) Take the cup from the watcher and piss like a true master, make sure to splash that piss all over the place so they don't try to say you cheated. Piss until the cup brims and the floor is soaked and your shoes are flooded. Hand it over to THE MAN and watch his grin twist when you pass. It can be done! I'm living proof!!

Stardreamer...in step three you say to drink a bunch in order to get water in and the dirty piss out. This is the only reason why I would see it reasonable for someone to drink a ton of water (if they're trying to dilute their piss). So, really you don't need to drink a ton the day(s) before...it's not going to do anything other than make you piss alot.
I've heard the thing about the vinegar to be untrue, but a friend i know decideded to try anyways...well he passed the test, but something came back where they thought his kidneys were fucked up and that he was a diabetic, he ended up having to have all this shit done to him...so basically, yeah I wouldn't drink the vinegar, but it's up to you guys.
Anyways, dAnKpHishXTC, you should look back a few pages, someone recently posted the same topic (but not of opiates) and SC gave a pretty solid plan to beating the drug test...but as this is a drug test question I'm sure it'll be closed shortly...
[ 16 June 2002: Message edited by: Thurgood ]

You should do a search. This topic was just covered like last week...