• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

4-ethylmethcathinone

MeDieViL

Bluelighter
http://translate.google.nl/translate?hl=nl&sl=pl&tl=en&u=http://talk.hyperreal.info/thread/27659

This one looks interesting, has its amphetamine brother been tested for toxiticy? Can we expect a hideous toxicology profile like meph or could this one be better?
Yes, as I wrote, tested 4-EMC. Twice. The first time at a dose of 200mg orally, as usual after this type of ketones, the effects appeared after about 20-30 minutes. Euphoria was huge, felt it was too psychedelic aspects of which had great Joy. The nature of the euphoria is a bit different than the mefedronie. Clearly feel that serotonin is released. Sam is a very intense euphoria. After about 3 h and began to descend back (something a la the mountains and valleys). Then sniff and history similar to mefedronowej session. The second time I started from 100mg siffem. Similar to oral administration, the fact that more spidująco. The overall impact on the heart would describe as less than the mefedron. However, these groups of compounds will always rode on the circulatory system. Such is the price for euphoria. After about 3 h and began waving at oralnym administration and began the normal procedure for tightening the resistance (or pressure too high, or the end product). Mefedron against the effects of 4-EMC in my case appeared to be pale. When it comes to psychedelic, it clearly feel the aspect and enhances it with a dose of. It is very similar to that which can sometimes be achieved mefedronem, but more "friendly" and felt it clearly regardless of the dose. Congress ... heh ...

Shame: :\

a) Compound is definately covered by new cathinone laws

b) Person trying said compound can't describe things in any legible or readable format

Shame: :\

a) Compound is definately covered by new cathinone laws

b) Person trying said compound can't describe things in any legible or readable format
Well, this isnt a local UK forum:).

That trip report was a rough translation with google translate, it was posted in polish.

^fair enough:)

Interesting though it is suggestive of a more psychadelic cathinone, none so far have been reported - was kind of waiting for one of the analogues of the PIHKAL-esque compounds to turn up as a cathinone psycadelic.

..but yeah wouldn't go near it with a long pole myself, what with mephedrones potential side effects adding an ethyl, hmmm need proof

since im not from uk but from a country where meph is banned this would be very interesting :) I only took meph a few times but really enjoyed it (was never doing more then ~300mg) If this really has lower toxicity it would be even better, light psychadelic component is good too ^^

but well its only a post from a user who can not really say anthing about metabolism and such.
If it is also metabolized to the "ephedrine" (hydroxilation of the beta keto) would it still be a problem like with mephe? or is it "less" toxic because of the ethylchain?

4-alkyls are going to be toxic because a primary metabolic route is para-hydroxylation of the drug. How toxic compard with meph is anybody's guess

Any other reports on this one....couldn't find any using any major search engines other than the one the OP posted. A more psychedelic version of mephedrone, toxicity aside, sounds like a dream I had the other night :)

i'd wondered about this myself a time or two before, given that there's butylone, buphedrone, bk-MDMA, bk-MDEA (though not nearly as common as other cathinones), I'd think it would be a logical chemical to produce, though i've never seen it offered or a report. There is 2-ethyl cathinone, which is mostly a NE reuptake inhibitor IIRC, doubtful one could extrapolate much about 4-EMC from that info though. Eeeow?

So what are all these euro kids going to call this one? "Eph"? 8)

mmmm more ketone analogues - can't wait 8)

we all need the compulsive dopamine masturbation that causes people to constantly redose and make countries tighten their restrictions on drugs that responsible people can make use of and idiots abuse, if anything

all these fucking ketones are going to cause are another Operation Web Tryp, at least in the USA

That trip report was a rough translation with google translate, it was posted in polish.

Where's the original text? Yes, Poland is a leading country in Central and Eastern Europe in producing amphetamines and shitty analogs now.

we all need the compulsive dopamine masturbation that causes people to constantly redose and make countries tighten their restrictions on drugs that responsible people can make use of and idiots abuse, if anything

all these fucking ketones are going to cause are another Operation Web Tryp, at least in the USA

I don't think these ketones will cause another web tryp here in the states...they simply are not big enough. All my friends are happy with their tabs/meth/coke/opiates...not much to worry about as far as the DEA is concerned.

Firstly, don't take seriously everything that people write there. That forum is full of liars and idiots who really want to become someone's bitches. Anyway, this is what that guy wrote (sometimes even I couldn't understand him with Polish being my first language, they, as a society, developed some kind of language of people who can't write properly in Polish...).

Yes, as I wrote, I had tested 4-EMC. Twice. At the first time 200mg orally, as it usually is after such ketones, the effects appeared after about 20-30 minutes. Euphoria was huge, I felt psychedelic aspects too which was great fun for me. The character of euphoria is a bit different to mephedrone's. It's clearly felt that serotonin is secreted. Euphoria itself is very intense. After about 3 hours it started to come down and come back (something like mountains and valleys). Afterwards a sniff [another one] and it was similar to mephedrone session. At the second time I started with 100mg intranasally. It was similar to oral ROA but more speedy. I would describe the general impact on the heart less [pronounced] than mephedrone's. Nevertheless these groups of substances will always fuck with circulatory system. That's the price for the euphoria. After about 3 hours it was as after taking it orally [mountains & valleys] and the plain proceeding with finishing stuff started ([total bullshit]). Mephedrone against a background of 4-EMC was weak in my book. Concerning psychedelic effects they're felt clearly and it escalates with dosage. They're very similar to those that can be achieved sometimes with mephedrone, however, they are more "friendly" and I felt them clearly no matter the dose. The comedown... heh...

A florid language of his in red =D

Last edited:
jamshyd said:
So what are all these euro kids going to call this one? "Eph"?

Hahah...that's taken, for methcathinone, right? I guess since said 'kids' already call mephedrone mcat (or 'mkatz'), it won't matter. ;)

ebola

most people i know (in the states) don't even know what mephedrone is unless they heard about it from either me or the BBC World Service when it airs on NPR. Don't know anyone who's tried mephedrone and only one other person besides myself who's tried methylone. And i know a bunch of folks who are into some weird drugs.

I thought 'said' kids already called methcathinone "methcat". And in my country I know people call it "cat" (in Polish of course which is "kot").

most people i know (in the states) don't even know what mephedrone is unless they heard about it from either me or the BBC World Service when it airs on NPR. Don't know anyone who's tried mephedrone and only one other person besides myself who's tried methylone. And i know a bunch of folks who are into some weird drugs.

See? I told you Poland is a major amphetamines producer and exporter for neighboring countries in Central and Eastern Europe (i.e. Lithuania, Latvia, Ukraine etc.). Well, nothing to proud of... But mephedrone is widely sold via different ways here. You can go and buy it personally from dicks who don't even know what it exactly is, you can buy it on-line. Obama used to say "Yes, we can". There's a saying in Poland that's older than this "A Pole can [do any fucking thing". :D

In the mentioned thread on that Polish forum they later discuss that 4-ethylmethcathinone is available in Poland exclusively at the time =D. Later someone provides an info it's been available since February somewhere else... And I don't know for what reason the idiot who started that topic called it "4'-etylometkatynon". I mean, what that " ' " after 4... Great chemists are there, trust me. %)

hm I will get a free sample of this, this week I hope its enough to titrate it in 5mg steps ^^

does anybody have more trip reports or tested it himself?

I can translate more messages from that board for you but I take no responsibility of its truthfulness.

My comments in red.

murtibing said:
Farmacokinetics is similar to mephedrone's. I would even say that because of the longer lipophilic chain, it gets through blood-brain barier.

In my opinion bullshit, guy seems to have little understanding of chemistry, in case of 2C-D and 2C-E - yes, 2C-E is more potent but if we followed it that way then 4-EMC should be like 3 times as potent as 4-MMC. And as the above translated report suggests, it's not.

Secondly, farmacodynamic simulation showed the substance binds to 5-HT{2B} about 3 times as much as mephedrone.

No sourcing so it's not trustful for me. Besides it's not 5-HT{2B} that one really wants a compound to bind to with high affinity (its activation causes anxiety and vasoconstriction, this guy's lost it.

Thirdly, laboratory rodents in "Blue Country" liked it.

No idea what he's talking about. I don't really follow Polish scene of RCs. I know some sites that sell different RCs but they're all legal of course so they're nothing special, and nothing like Benzo Fury even showed up. I had 6-APDB from my source.

What its action on dopamine is I don't know. I supposed it's similar to mephedrone.

Yeah, I could make such an assumption as well without knowing anything.

Reez said:
First clinical trial showed that 4-EMC will have a more addicting potential than mephedrone.

Clinical trials? I haven't seen any either for 4-MMC or 4-EMC. And the guy doesn't have its own lab for sure.

Reez said:
Yes, as I wrote, I had tested 4-EMC. Twice. At the first time 200mg orally, as it usually is after such ketones, the effects appeared after about 20-30 minutes. Euphoria was huge, I felt psychedelic aspects too which was great fun for me. The character of euphoria is a bit different to mephedrone's. It's clearly felt that serotonin is secreted. Euphoria itself is very intense. After about 3 hours it started to come down and come back (something like mountains and valleys). Afterwards a sniff [another one] and it was similar to mephedrone session. At the second time I started with 100mg intranasally. It was similar to oral ROA but more speedy. I would describe the general impact on the heart less [pronounced] than mephedrone's. Nevertheless these groups of substances will always fuck with circulatory system. That's the price for the euphoria. After about 3 hours it was as after taking it orally [mountains & valleys] and the plain proceeding with finishing stuff started ([total bullshit]). Mephedrone against a background of 4-EMC was weak in my book. Concerning psychedelic effects they're felt clearly and it escalates with dosage. They're very similar to those that can be achieved sometimes with mephedrone, however, they are more "friendly" and I felt them clearly no matter the dose. The comedown... heh...

This one is above.

Reez said:
(about comedown, someone asked about it) Mix of methylone's and mephedrone's

By methylone's he means bk-MDMA of course. This also looks suspicious to me. It might even be that he didn't take it. Maybe even he didn't have a chance to try bk-MDMA.

Bodzi0 said:
Methylone has no comedown practically after "reasonable doses"

Jezus said:
From what I know, one of the more important Polish RC shops had in mind putting 4-EMC into its offer list at the end of May but this is an unofficial information and I don't know if they will.
The shop has "lab" in the name.

If he's not lying then some guy nicknamed Reez has extraordinary contacts... By the way if it's so top secret why he mentions it (everyone there knows which shop it is). There's a lot of bullshit on that forum. They often "race" who got something first. I left the place long time ago (actually I left an IRC channel, I didn't visit these forums for even longer), they started to get at me because they were jealous as I'd great contacts with heroin wholesaler and were friends with him or because I'd limitless access to cheap morphine 20mg/ml ampules... I think they didn't get the whole thing and really there was nothing to be jealous about (one guy could buy heroin for almost 200% my price) as heroin or morphine are simple way to trouble, big trouble eventually and you can't bail yourself out of it. Kid-mentality people. And I would do many things now to change my life in the past (not only drug addiction).

Well, the thread has now 12 pages. But there aren't many posts with some sense. Anyway their forums have just went down. =D This really became stupid forums. Long long time ago there were some people I even met in person. But now I'm translating and quoting people whose nicks I see for the first time.

I just received a free sample of this in the post. It is a yellowish powder, tastes disgusting and burns like hell. 100mg produces some euphoria, mild stimulation and slighty erotic. Feels similar to 4-MMC, probably indistigushable in higher doses but does seem to have less stimulation. With 4-MMC I can't stop tapping feet not getting this but it was a low dose.

I just received a free sample of this in the post. It is a yellowish powder, tastes disgusting and burns like hell. 100mg produces some euphoria, mild stimulation and slighty erotic. Feels similar to 4-MMC, probably indistigushable in higher doses but does seem to have less stimulation. With 4-MMC I can't stop tapping feet not getting this but it was a low dose.

Probably not even what it says it is mate :\