• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can I start having Xanax tolerance after 4 days?

Maximillion6260

Greenlighter
On Thursday I bought 3 2mg bars. I took 1mg (2 squares/half a bar) and the effects were okay. I didn?t take anymore until 5 days later which was Tuesday and I took another half a bar. Then Another half a bar AND hydrocodone on Thursday and I took the whole 2mg on Friday and didn?t even really feel the effects.
Here?s a bit of mf back story with Xanax; My first first with Xanax was 5 months ago and I took a whole 2mg bar because I was being ignorant. I blacked out and I was super high. Then 3 months after that I took a half of a 2mg bar, couple weeks later another half.

I no longer have any bars and I?m tempted to buy some but I don?t want to be one of those ppl that have to take 10-20 bars a day to feel ANYTHING. How long should I wait for my tolerance to go down enough to be satisfied off of half a bar again?

On Thursday I bought 3 2mg bars. I took 1mg (2 squares/half a bar) and the effects were okay. I didn?t take anymore until 5 days later which was Tuesday and I took another half a bar. Then Another half a bar AND hydrocodone on Thursday and I took the whole 2mg on Friday and didn?t even really feel the effects.
Here?s a bit of mf back story with Xanax; My first first with Xanax was 5 months ago and I took a whole 2mg bar because I was being ignorant. I blacked out and I was super high. Then 3 months after that I took a half of a 2mg bar, couple weeks later another half.

I no longer have any bars and I?m tempted to buy some but I don?t want to be one of those ppl that have to take 10-20 bars a day to feel ANYTHING. How long should I wait for my tolerance to go down enough to be satisfied off of half a bar again?

Yes tolerance can build super quick. Within a couple days. And can take a long time to go away. Spacing out doses would help.

I would think that would be enough time but everyone is different. Taking long breaks is helpful. With me, they either hit hard or not at all and that seems to be an issue with benzos in general.