Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Morning Glory Seeds (LSA) - somewhat experienced - Plugging LSA

Ghettotastic_bong

Bluelighter
Plugging LSA

There was a thread in the psycheldics forum about this topic, and last night, I experimented with this method of drug usage.

Aproxomently 250-300 heavenly blue morning glory seeds were separated out. It's been two weeks since I had last used any drugs in this class, so I was ready to visit the morning glory experience once again. The seeds were chewed thoroughly into a paste the consistency similar to that of toothpaste (only much less smooth). The paste was loaded into a plastic bag with a cake-decorating tip (a number 10, a round, fairly large tip). The actual insertion of the material was messy to say the least, and plugging with a pastry bag as described is not recommended. I'd use gelatin capsules if I did this again. An amount equal to about half the seed mush was successfully consumed in this method. Initial effects were felt fairly rapidly, as a general sense of empathy and one of justice (I managed to make a jackass out of my self on another forum at this time). Around half an hour later, the rest of the seed mush was consumed orally (sans the goo in the tip for sanitary reasons), and was followed 10 minutes later by use of cannabis. At this point, the trip was mostly a physical experience, my muscles tightened up. I practiced some of the self-massage techniques that I learned, often applying more force than would ever be required, and took some pleasure in the body load. I started the first record of the evening was played, blonde redhead's new album of "misery is a butterfly". Listening to the record, everything gained a slightly abstract property, giving the music sort-of coloration. I also started to think about the idea of plugging LSA at this point, and the idea that I had actually plugged with a pastry bag suddenly became hilariously bizarre.

After the record was over, I decided to smoke more cannabis, and after taking a few hits, I was dropped into a true hallicegenic state. I started experiencing very strong visuals, and lost my reference point for the size of objects, I'd describe the state as similar to flu, without the unpleasant body sensations. At this point, I decided to take a bath, and the bathroom took on the properties of a modern church. The tile patterns on the wall warped into images of steeples and podiums. I sat in wonderment of the defined features on the ceiling, and examined the patterns on the ceiling, imaging the small bumps and inconsistencies on the otherwise smooth paint job warping and somehow enhancing the overall feeling of the room. Time suddenly became something that I was unable to comprehend. It passed at seemingly random intervals, without any defined rhyme or reason, trapping in me some sort of LSA-psychosis. I realized that, and started laughing at the idea.

I then got out of the bath, and returned to my room where I lied down in my bed. I knew I’d be unable to sleep, so I sat there watching the patterns fly around me. My thoughts began to shift of the college experiences that I would most certainly have next year (I'm a graduating high school senior), and I started to think (abstractly) about a friend that I had met on a vacation not long ago. This girl was my age, and lived in a rural town in upstate New York. Suddenly, I went through some sort of ego loss and transformed from the relatively upstanding nerd that I am into a fairly ordinary teenager living in a small farm town, and I became this person. Her dreams, of moving away from the country and into the city rang true within me. I felt her summers playing down at the local fishing hole, swimming in a bright swimsuit, lived her first kiss with a boy behind the barn, and truly became this person. Now, I got up from my bed, and moved over to the turntable at the other end of the room, sitting down.

At this time, I was still in my country girl fantasy, and the headphones suddenly transformed into a small and smoky club. The music playing (air), gained a very theatric quality to it, having an abstract, almost cabaret transsexual nature to it. It seemed like a fun, albeit alien show to my rural counterpart. As the record reached an end however, it seemed time to leave this place. I felt the presence of some sort of deity and thanked them for giving me such an experience. At this point, I returned to my bed, took 50mg of Diphenhydramine, and spent the rest of the night in a very light, introspective sleep.

The next day, lethargy was noted, along with a defined afterglow.

Overall, I would say that this was a very pleasant, albeit intense experience. I'd be interested to see what other experiences blue lighters have with plugging LSA.

Thanks for the report... very interesting. Could you please elabourate more on the time frame?

How would you compare this to a 250-300 seed oral dose? It sounds a bit more intense than my 250 seed trips.

But I doubt you'll find other reports of people having plugged MG seed paste... you might be a pioneer on this one ;)

Thanks for the report... I know what you mean by your bathroom turning into a cathedral. LSA is very ceramic/stained-glass/religious in its visual themes.

I would say that a rectal dose at this level is a good bit more intense than the average oral dose. I've never really experemented with doses of morning glory in the 400-500 seed range over fears of nausia (I've thrown up as few as 200 seeds), i'd imagine that it was around this level. Another benefit of this methoid that i didn't mention in the intial report was the complete lack of nausia. Perhaps 100 seeds were consumed orally on a fairly full stomach, and not a trace of nausia was felt throughout the entire trip.

To elaborate on the time concept, i was cognative of the fact that i was acting slower than usual, however, exactly how much slower my actions was difficult to tell. I was completely unable to tell time through traditional methoids (Simply knowing how much time had passed), and instead had to resort to tracking through the events that i had experenced to figure out length of times (For example, i just listened to a record, that's probably 45-60 mins, etc)

I'm glad to see that there's an intrest in this report, i'd be glad to answer any other questions on the subject

Wow, i'm suprised to see this bumped out of nowhere.

I've done a bit more research since this inital experiment (including some very high oral doses) and can comparatively state that rectal doses of morning glory seeds seem to be comparatively weaker than oral doses. Perhaps this is due to the seeds not being completely and evenly powdered, or perhaps some of the psychoactive compounds cannot be absorbed directly into the rectum. The jury's still out on this one.

Concidently, i'll be taking morning glories once again in the next week (for the first time since june). If there's intrest out there, i'd be willing to further investigate this method of injestion (Without the graphic details, i promise :))

I would be interested to see how well a powedered preperation would work and also more concentrated. For example using Hawaiian Baby Woodrose instead, finely grinding them, capping the powder and using the cap. I'll bet it works pretty well if you keep it in long enough. ;)

Very interesting read, so thanks for the post.

-gp

Right now, i'm definately planning on using powdered caps for a preperation method. Grinding them is a pain in the ass though, all i've got is a mortar and pestal

"Right now, i'm definately planning on using powdered caps for a preperation method. Grinding them is a pain in the ass though, all i've got is a mortar and pestal"

what i usualy do when i want to grind MGS is walk into a grocerie store that has the loose beans that you can grind and bag yourself and use those grinders. you get some coffee grinds in there but it works. and as of now i havent got any wierd looks.

If you try this again, I might suggest grinding them as well.

Because while you're chewing them, a good bit of the LSAs are getting absorbed through your mouth.

Who knows, maybe it would feel even "cleaner" with buttox-only absorbtion.