• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Methylone vs MDMA

seriot

Bluelighter
I know each drug is unique in its own, and has its own language and can't really be compared to another drug because it can get very confusing if you start comparing drugs to each other. What I am asking is when dosing on 150mg of Methylone does the feeling of "Blissness" ever match the feeling that say mdma in pill form (e) or is it more like the mellow good feeling mdma in powder form gives. I should probably just test it out and see for myself but my current supplier has this product way overpriced and was wondering if its even worth testing out at a club like atmosphere.

Well, for one, MDMA in pill form and in powder form are exactly the same and will produce the same feelings, unless the MDMA in your pills is adulterated with other things as well. Which it probably is if you find them different.

Personally I wouldn't use methylone in a club. I prefer methylone to MDMA, but only because MDMA is unkind to me now. I would prefer the old MDMA feeling I used to get to methylone hands down.

Methylone seems best in a quiet setting...at home with a best friend, or intimate friend. I tried methylone in a number of settings (including a "rave") and it wasn't until I tried it alone with my girlfriend at night (camping in the desert actually) did I really get what it had to offer. And that again seem backed up by most of the reports I have read.

NOt for me. Nothing remotely cocaine-like about M1. Certainly not garbage. I tend to prefer M1 over MDMA...easier day after.

seriot said:
my current supplier has this product way overpriced

it's always expensive, might not be your dealer's fault. imo not worth the money if you're on a budget. strictly for the drug bourgeoisie :/

I was about to try it, but the cost + reports of people that need way more than others + reports not that impressive = I still haven't tried and probably won't unless someone just puts it in my drink without me knowing. Which won't happen.

I think methylone can be fun if you can get it for cheap say 100$ for 1 g. The thing is methylone doesn't last long and is milder than MDMA, but still it feels great, no nausea. The problem is it isn't very long and I feel bad after about two hours for 200 mg. That's why someone was talking about a cocaine-like substance. Just dose 100-200mg the first one, and dose another one an hour later and and so on until you have enough, which could be your gram.

Never redose with Methylone IMO. I am not the only one who strongly discourages this based on experience..

Definitely agree...Redosing turns the gentle methylone high into a stimulating nightmare. It's a three-hour high....can't turn it into something it is not.

I agree with the cocaine-like opinion, but I also agree that it is not garbage.

Very insightful stuff, too bad it causes so much fiending during the comedown/next day.

Methylone is beautiful... but I prefer MDMA.
I had methylone before I had MDMA (first time was with methylone).

Methylone is much more of a "home" drug.

Methylone lets too many of the dopamine demons loose in your brain, which leads to an almost complusive redosing for some people (I think that's your cocaine comparison). It's main saving grace is it doesn't whack you hard in the face with depression two days later like MDA/MDMA. If MDMA were a lively night out, methylone is a fun night in - not as exciting but just as good

Interesting comparisons, all...

I have yet to try M1 and like to think I have some modicum of self-control. But, from comments on this board and from friends, perhaps the first time I dose will be in a situation that is physically divorced from the 'mother' supply (so the option of redosing is not an option). It really doesn't sound like too many people have good things to say about redosing M1. Redosing MDMA is just incredibly beautiful (if you allow ONE redose only).

I will be interested to compare the two after doing M1, because MDMA is one of the only chems that has given me a +4 experience.

personally i never experienced any negative effects from re-dosing methylone the few times i tried it. i always took it at home with my ex, and we always went through a gram throughout the night. i dig the 'smoother/cooler' feeling i get from methylone compared to mdma. there is no complete immersion in plurry bliss like e, but it's apples and oranges i guess. :\

I found about 180mg Methylone + maybe 40mg redose an hour or two into it to be a VISUAL experience.

Most people would not expect this. I didn't either. But it was visually about the same as 20mg 2C-B (++ range visuals). Except the visuals were "linked" to sinister thought processes going on in my head. Actually I found it similar to 2C-B in both visuals and mindet. And 2C-B is one other drug I consider worthless because of the hedonistic and counterproductive mindstates it encourages. I found Methylone to be a weak empathogen, producing a selfish mindstate. As an entactogen it was better, feeling like doing a line of coke on some MDMA. But I'm not really into that.

I was not humbled by the beauty of the experience, or any real revelations. But I was indeed humbled by such a shitty drug taking control of my mind in such a sinister way and I couldn't do anything about it. It was like a bad coke crash. I have a lot better control over the direction of my mindset on 500ug LSD for gods sake! And I can keep it positive, and I usually do.

Methylone definitely took me to some dark places in my mind. Dark places that were chemically produced and had absolutely no therapeutic value in producing.

I don't like methylone, I've given it a lot of chances and it's never hit me even remotely as much as MDMA does. I'm not sure if I've ever fully come up off it, and I've taken as much as .4g in a single bomb. I'm glad I've not had to pay very much, as I've never been very impressed. The MDMA magic still works for me, and there's nothing that even comes close.

i love the stuff, just think it doesn't last long enough

also for me the comedown is worse than mdma, as it makes me feel super depressed like im a horrible person or something, kind of like cocaine

The comedown from M1 is very gentle if you keep the doses low to medium. I generally prefer to dose from 75-100mg. This provides a very nice 2 hour experience and then a pleasant 1-2 hour window of slight euphoria and relaxation. Then you eat a banana, drink some water, take a multivitamin and go to sleep. The next day is fine, better than if you had been intoxicated on alcohol.

Peace and Love,
S_S

samadhi_smiles said:
The comedown from M1 is very gentle if you keep the doses low to medium. I generally prefer to dose from 75-100mg. This provides a very nice 2 hour experience and then a pleasant 1-2 hour window of slight euphoria and relaxation. Then you eat a banana, drink some water, take a multivitamin and go to sleep. The next day is fine, better than if you had been intoxicated on alcohol.

Peace and Love,
S_S

Does 75-100mg give you the total M1 experience though?