• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Plugging Alcohol

SPC123

Bluelighter
I have an oral syringe. 25ml. I was planning on plugging 25ml top shelf vodaka. I have a few questions:

I will fill the syringe, correct?
How hard will this hit me in terms of oral 45ml shots?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a reason you're plugging the alcohol? I don't actually know the oral bioavailability of ethanol, but I assume it's pretty high. Considering 25ml is roughly half a shot, you'll probably need to do more to get a good buzz on. I don't know if it will hit you harder or not.

Were I live they showed on the news people been doin that lately and some people died from doin it. I know it's not part of your question but I highly suggest you don't plugg the alchy and just drink it.

It's not more deadly than drinking it, you just have to be a lot more aware of the doses you're taking, as it's a lot easier to OD.

Might sting a bit too if using undiluted vodka.

^ it's considerably more dangerous because it hits a lot quicker making alcohol poisoning substantially easier and it bypasses our bodies natural defense against such when drinking: vomiting. Typically when you have too much to drink, your body quickly expels it. You can't do this when you shove it up your ass.

^ yeah, what I meant was, it can be done safely if you do it like you would use every other new drug - start on low dose, wait for effects to kick in, and work your way up. Not just shove half a bottle of vodka up there.

Just drink it dude, liquer hits quick anyway, I'd just chug it. If it aint strong enough get some shine.

The only reason I can think of why someone would want to put alcohol in their ass (really, guys? wow) is if they are trying to conceal alcohol consumption and while I know people will do what they will, if you need to hide your alcohol consumption, you may want reconsider until a time when hiding the consumption isnt necessary.

In order to answer your question you'll need to find out how much of 1 shot (40mL) is absorbed when you drink it. %-wise. Now plugging is 100%, so there's the basic for determining your answer. I don't know any specifics, sorry.

As others have said, it completely bypasses all metabolic pathways and safety mechanisms.

All of these concerns of you becoming way too drunk, way too fast, are VERY VALID! The rate of alcohol absorption is constant when drank; the rate of alcohol absorption is DEFINITELY not constant when plugged. So, not only will you be absorbing the alcohol at a MUCH HIGHER %, but you will also be absorbing it VERY RAPIDLY from when it is plugged.

While in theory this could help you dose less if you spaced it out: because the alcohol would hit you much harder/faster instead of having to wait for it to 'come up' while drinking so to speak, which is usually how many people get absolutely wrecked, they keep drinking not realize the rate of absorption is going to stay constant whether they have 1 or 5 shots. so they dont get too drunk an hour later but 5 hours later theyre tanked.

However, in actuality i'd be worried that you think you could handle more because "oh its just 1 shot" not realizing just how absolutely fast and hard that one shot is going to hit you (way harder than taking a shot).

To boot, i have also heard things about plugged alcohol being deadly. Dunno if its because of the reasons I've listed or others, but i'd bet on the safe side and steer clear of putting any booze up your bung.

^it was on the show (ameican) "1000 ways to die". Dude plugged a whole bottle of whine and he dead. He thought he could handle cus he was a long time drunk.

lesson: don't.

Yeah, some lady gave her husband a "alcohol enema" up his ass. He died of alcohol poisoning. Crazy. Just drink it!
Sh*t Faced
September 19, 1983
Dunkeler's Home
Sparta, KY
An alcoholic recovering from throat
surgery asks his wife to give him an
enema consisting of sherry. The alcohol
bypasses his digestive tract and is
absorbed directly into his bloodstream
unfiltered by the liver , causing alcohol
poisoning and he later dies.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_1000_Ways_to_Die_episodes

How to be careful about it;
With a moderately low alcohol tolerance, say two shots of 80 proof Vodka for a trial run?

And will it burn like holy hell?

When you are considering intra-rectal administration of ethanol it is time to take stock of your situation and consider the need for rehab IMHO.

Well, to be honest, it is pure curiosity. I can still count on my fingers how many times i've drank in my life.

just why? soo not a good idea...

i really dont agree wit anything in the ass but this is uncalled for