• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Diphenhydramine 3500+mgs) Being dumb and trip to the hospital!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dudeonacid

Bluelighter
Last night i took my highest dose of benadryl to date. Im a regular diphen tripper and it is my drug of choice. I originally planned to take 3000 but at some point must have lost all sense of judgement and took an extra 500+. (there were several empty boxes of benadry) I believe this to be the highest dose of benadryl ever taken for recreational purposes. The effects were profound and i believe i had a couple seizures as i was found by my mother convulsing on the floor of the basement foaming at the mouth. I enjoyed the effects at first but remember very erradic heart beat and began to feel strangely uncomfortable (i already have heart problems) and i remember walking aorund my basement enjoying the effects. NExt thing i know im in the hospital bed with a tube up my cock and vomit all over myself. Please post other high dose experiences you may have had as i truly cannot find anyone willing to dose more than 1000mg of the stuff. :| i am still quite affected by the drug and im in some sort of psychosis i guess my parents are very upset and are probably going to kick me out. They know about my drug use and are very disapoinmted in it and may stop paying for my education. I do not know what to do

Update: I do not plan on stopping consumption of diphen as im incredibly physically addicted to it. I have been eating this shit like candy since high school with few bad effects except bad heart rate high blood pressure. I am just confused and nice advice on changing my dose (once again do not tell me to stop because i have no plans to quit i just cant take more than 3000mgs. My current regular dose i 2500mgs a night w/ tolerance (and upping dose to compensate tolerance) if i keep compensating tolerance up to 3000mgs will i have this problem again? what is the max dose to not kill self or go in seizure. Im spending a lot of money on this habit and even trip in the day time too but i but 32 gel caps for *no prices*. Its basically the same 50mg gel caps in unisom but for 2 bucks instead of 7. I reccomend these pills instead of actual benadryl. (plus those containers are annoying as fuck to open for high mother fucking doses. Thanks for suport.

Last edited by a moderator:
What you need to do is stop taking the drug and realise what you are doing to yourself / your family.

What you need to do is stop taking the drug and realise what you are doing to yourself / your family.

thats not really the answer i was looking for? Im physically addicted to it and i cant just stop. I need advice on changing my dose accordingly. Im not trying to kill myself.

I see that you have recovered your typing abilities from when you were posting about your inhalant addiction

Tganj thanj siport thanks supsoty suport

Reip repoty: shuff gas evry dat gone gkkd geting good visionvstkll stikl fuck jigh trip nevrr cpme doen dkwn down god real alive

Why, you're forming complete sentences and everything!

I'm sorry to be snarky, but I have a hard time believing that these purported experiences of yours are actually happening.

Last night i took my highest dose of benadryl to date. Im a regular diphen tripper and it is my drug of choice. I originally planned to take 3000 but at some point must have lost all sense of judgement and took an extra 500+. (there were several empty boxes of benadry) I believe this to be the highest dose of benadryl ever taken for recreational purposes. The effects were profound and i believe i had a couple seizures as i was found by my mother convulsing on the floor of the basement foaming at the mouth. I enjoyed the effects at first but remember very erradic heart beat and began to feel strangely uncomfortable (i already have heart problems) and i remember walking aorund my basement enjoying the effects. NExt thing i know im in the hospital bed with a tube up my cock and vomit all over myself. Please post other high dose experiences you may have had as i truly cannot find anyone willing to dose more than 1000mg of the stuff. :| i am still quite affected by the drug and im in some sort of psychosis i guess my parents are very upset and are probably going to kick me out. They know about my drug use and are very disapoinmted in it and may stop paying for my education. I do not know what to do

Update: I do not plan on stopping consumption of diphen as im incredibly physically addicted to it. I have been eating this shit like candy since high school with few bad effects except bad heart rate high blood pressure. I am just confused and nice advice on changing my dose (once again do not tell me to stop because i have no plans to quit i just cant take more than 3000mgs. My current regular dose i 2500mgs a night w/ tolerance (and upping dose to compensate tolerance) if i keep compensating tolerance up to 3000mgs will i have this problem again? what is the max dose to not kill self or go in seizure. Im spending a lot of money on this habit and even trip in the day time too but i but 32 gel caps for *no prices*. Its basically the same 50mg gel caps in unisom but for 2 bucks instead of 7. I reccomend these pills instead of actual benadryl. (plus those containers are annoying as fuck to open for high mother fucking doses. Thanks for suport.

So you take 100 to 150 Benadryl every night, sometimes more?

Dude I've been taking DPH much longer than you and I still only take 50mg a night sometimes 75mg if I really need to sleep.

Glad you plan on stopping. What you're doing rates pretty high on the idiotic/dangerous things people can do with drugs.

If you're addicted then see about getting detoxed and go to rehab. Next trip to hospital you may not be so lucky. Don't keep doing this to yourself and your family. You need help for real because this will end up killing you. With having heart problems already, this will not end nicely.

Last night i took my highest dose of benadryl to date. Im a regular diphen tripper and it is my drug of choice. I originally planned to take 3000 but at some point must have lost all sense of judgement

sure did

This is why recreational drugs users get a bad rep. Use drugs safely or don't use them at all. To be honest given what you said you seem very, very lucky to be alive. I can't imagine the horror your mother must have felt when she saw her son dying on the floor. If you're addicted then do something about it. "I can't stop because I'm addicted" is not an excuse. If people can get off heroin, you can get off diphenhydramine.

If the doses you take do not kill you, your decisions while on the chemical may. I am closing this thread. It is not cool.

Moral of the story: find better drugs and do them safely.

Status
Not open for further replies.