View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Whipits without crackers?

iruledudes

Greenlighter
I've got a couple of boxes of some ISI whipits that have been taunting me for weeks.

I don't have a cracker or a dispenser handy; I'm too poor for a professional whipped cream dispenser and have no idea where to get a cracker in the Sydney area.

Does anyone have a suggestion for something to use to puncture the bulbs?

I've read bike pumps could do the trick, but have no idea how I would go about using them. Any help with that?

But yeah any other suggestions are more than welcome, and I know I should invest in a proper cracker/dispenser, but like I said I can't really see myself obtaining one any time soon.

Thanks!

I've got a couple of boxes of some ISI whipits that have been taunting me for weeks.

I don't have a cracker or a dispenser handy; I'm too poor for a professional whipped cream dispenser and have no idea where to get a cracker in the Sydney area.

Does anyone have a suggestion for something to use to puncture the bulbs?

I've read bike pumps could do the trick, but have no idea how I would go about using them. Any help with that?

But yeah any other suggestions are more than welcome, and I know I should invest in a proper cracker/dispenser, but like I said I can't really see myself obtaining one any time soon.

Thanks!

How would you go about filling a balloon once you crack the nang, I hope you are not thinking about placing your lips over it. Remember that it is under pressure so once you crack it you won't have much time between it cracking and you placing a balloon over the end.

I'd say hit some local op shops up and have a good dig, most nangulatorswill already be sold but there is a chance that you could pick yourself up one.

Stay Safe!

Yeah op shops are good, mate picked one up for a dollar.

I recall someone posting instructions on how to make a cracker with about $5 worth of plumbing parts. It was either here or on Erowid. Google it!

Disclaimer; This worked for me and my friends when we were candyflipping a few years ago and realised that we all just assumed that everyone else brought their cracker lol. I can not garantee that you wont die or kill others if you try this. only attempt at Own Risk

How to make a cracker for nitrous out of garbage.... (tested and approved)

First, you will need 3 items.
1. A 20oz cocacola bottle.
2. A Nail
3. A balloon.

(it is also good practive to use oven mitts to hold the device as it is kinda shoddy and could freeze you if it cracks incorrect (which surprisingly is a lot less often than one would think from looking at the device)

You put the coca cola bottle on its side , open it, put the whippet inside then rotate the whippet cartridge so that it is stuck in the neck of the bottle perpendicular to the bottle.

With your nail push in on the plastic bottle just above where the whippet cartridge seal sits. Push just enough to put a starter hole in the plastic bottle that will work as a pilot hole.

Put the baloon on where the cap of the coca cola bottle would go. and seal it with hands or whatever you choose...

Hit nail with hammer to burst the seal of the whippet. You will lose a little bit of each whippet due to leaks in the bottle from the nail puncturing it, but as long as you fill the balloons and pinch the neck off quickly there isnt much loss.

I do recomend using an oven mitt on the hand that holds the device as it will get really cold especially if it explodes on you.

^^ that deserves a darwin award. you said you did this while you were tripping on acid? 8o

Disclaimer; This worked for me and my friends when we were candyflipping a few years ago and realised that we all just assumed that everyone else brought their cracker lol. I can not garantee that you wont die or kill others if you try this. only attempt at Own Risk

How to make a cracker for nitrous out of garbage.... (tested and approved)

First, you will need 3 items.
1. A 20oz cocacola bottle.
2. A Nail
3. A balloon.

(it is also good practive to use oven mitts to hold the device as it is kinda shoddy and could freeze you if it cracks incorrect (which surprisingly is a lot less often than one would think from looking at the device)

You put the coca cola bottle on its side , open it, put the whippet inside then rotate the whippet cartridge so that it is stuck in the neck of the bottle perpendicular to the bottle.

With your nail push in on the plastic bottle just above where the whippet cartridge seal sits. Push just enough to put a starter hole in the plastic bottle that will work as a pilot hole.

Put the baloon on where the cap of the coca cola bottle would go. and seal it with hands or whatever you choose...

Hit nail with hammer to burst the seal of the whippet. You will lose a little bit of each whippet due to leaks in the bottle from the nail puncturing it, but as long as you fill the balloons and pinch the neck off quickly there isnt much loss.

I do recomend using an oven mitt on the hand that holds the device as it will get really cold especially if it explodes on you.

I would highly recommend against that XD

Get one of these at a sporting goods store or something. I can only guarantee this brand works.

You have to put an object inside to fit nitrous chargers, the co2 chargers its built for a larger. I used a small polished rock.

You cant use this straight to your mouth btw, balloon still necessary.

Yeah the nail method always sounded like a bad and especially elaborate idea just to get one balloon...
A friend of mine swears a bike pump works quite well enough and he's not interested in buying a whipped cream canister/cracker.
I went through 1 cream dispenser already and have a metal one now, but no nitrous for a long time. I tend to get freaky feelings from doing it, my breathing gets fucked up and I can get hypoxia or rather a cracked out (no pun intended) feeling that seems based on nerves.

Yeah I'd definitely recommend a dispenser (big metal one) over anything else. Even the somewhat efficient bike tire inflator doesn't compare to it.

Yeah I only use nitrous when I'm intoxicated on other things now, but not often because as you said it leaves me feeling a little off...

well, Of course a cracker (whipcream dispenser would be the best thing to use. But I thought the OP was asking for other ways that whippets can be used if you do not have a cracker.

I put the disclaimer there for a reason... And we were candy flipping, not just tripping on acid.

Thats what I love about LSD, we manifested a cracker when one was no where to be found.\

Anyone else ever made a home made cracker that actually worked pretty consistently?

I bought a co2 Air soft gun, pulled all the guts out put a hose on it. Being a co2 cartridge is bigger then the n20 cartridge I super glued a small socket to the bolt u tighten to crack the cartridge. Worked flawlessly for years. I have had it for about ten years. If u by a cheap plastic one the cold from the n2o will break the plastic ones

This thread is age old but yeah I recommend saving up for at least one of those crackers if not a cream dispenser... not worth the risks of improvising like you would a bong or something.

Note that; The brass ones, work best, and will last virtually forever.
The Aluminium ones, wear out within a year. On the cheap is now wise with these.

I legit just read through here but i found something to use, 1 inch piece of silicone straw with a small screw in it, 2 holes in the straw around the threads so it'll escape into the balloon

All of these are cursed af.
Like rly how long would it take for you to save up for a $20 dispensers from Amazon or even one of those shitty crackers that cost like $4?
And even with a good $20 dispenser you will save so much when it comes to the efficient use of the gas.

I hope you enjoy the nitrous man.
I have 2 500g tanks coming in the mail and I'm sharing them with a friend.