• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Intuniv high :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeaDrinker69

Greenlighter
:)The other dy i got a scrip for intuniv abnd i heard it getsy you high so i took 11 1 mg pills and now i am feelin good! i ffeell pretty wawrm and every thing feels godd basically =i also hrd it causes hallucinations but tht hasnt happened to me :( what does everyyone else think about this drug?????

Ummm, you can get high from this? Isn't it an alternative to stimulant medications?

yea it is like the opposite of adderall but i feel pretty relaxed now it also lowers blood pressure so i think this has something to do with it to but whatever the reason its gooood :)

Please don't try to get high on antihypertensives. This is NOT a recreational substance and has never even been considered for scheduling. The only people you'll find trying to abuse it are high school kids who don't know any better... no offense, of course =D

Also please do consider checking your spelling and grammar prior to posting. If you use firefox, it can spell check for you and just proof read before you send. This will greatly increase your chances of being taken seriously around here and will improve the quality of responses you receive.

If you have any questions, please do feel free to private message me.

Status
Not open for further replies.