• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Extracting Fent from Malinckrodt patch

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChemicalSmiles

Ex-Bluelighter
I was wondering if you can place the patch anywhere on the body and it be effective? And if so... how much does it vary from spot to spot on the body (in other words, what is the best place to pput the fentanyl patch on your body?) I have it right where my heart is right now, it hasnt kicked in. I heard the chest was the most effective above your heart....I placed it right where the heart as sorta by accident. I went to place it on my skin and it got stuck there before I placed it exactly where Iwanted it.... thanks, and btw I did utfse :D

personally i would just extract the fenanyl and shoot it up. but yeah your probably thinking into it too much. your chest should be fine.

Any more detailed replies? And btw: I heard shooting fentanyl is one of the most dangerous things you can do even if opiate tolerant, and with a large knowledge of drugs.

ChemicalSmile said:
Any more detailed replies? And btw: I heard shooting fentanyl is one of the most dangerous things you can do even if opiate tolerant, and with a large knowledge of drugs.

yeah it can be dangerous because your not sure of the dose your getting this way. you can also squeeze the fent out and and eat the gel or just chew em. But your right just applying the patch is definitely the safe way to go

Ok so I put the patch on quite some hours ago an even though I know it takes several hours to kick in.... I want my buzz now. I want to smoke it.... how should i go about this... peel off the patch.... scrape off all the gell onto the foil and slowly smoke it....?

If you have any sort of tolerance you're not going to get the buzz you're looking for by putting the patch on your skin. Not sure exactly which patch you have, but they're all designed to release certain amounts of fentanyl at a time over a period of 1-3 days normally.

Your best bet is to squeeze out the gel and either smoke it or put in between your gums and cheek. Remember...all you need is a DROP. Fentanyl is an extrememly potent opiod.

I wouldn't recommend chewing on the whole patch...I've done it before, but only with "used" patches (I know I know...it sounds gross but for $10 bucks a used patch would last me a few hours when chewed in 10 minute intervals).

Just be careful with it, whatever you do.

putting it on wont do anything but kill pain...you gotta freebase the gel...inject it...or let it dissolve in your mouth

just take the patch, keep the the sticky part on. you know, dont peel it off. and cut a corner off so you can squeeze a small amount out eaasily. get a piece of foil and put a matchhead size blob of gel on it and smoke it like you are "free basing"

ive found this way better than oral administration. its not great to be smoking them health wise. but if you are even fucking with fent i dont think health is a big worry at that point

you are correct meedic ine abinet. and i am fucked up as hell. Way morethan i thouight i would even, damn....... I gotta take it slow smoking this stuff. IT IS ASTRONG.... i understand why there are so many od's.

ChemicalSmile said:
you are correct meedic ine abinet. and i am fucked up as hell. Way morethan i thouight i would even, damn....... I gotta take it slow smoking this stuff. IT IS ASTRONG.... i understand why there are so many od's.
yeah definitly be careful the dose in the patches is supposed to be spread out between 3 fuckin days man! thats alotta shit.

do you know what dose the patch is 25 50 or 75?

I squeezed out the gel onto some foil and carefully dried it in the oven. It was then smokable. It's such a subtle hit but wow, it knocks your socks off!!!

If you have any sort of tolerance you're not going to get the buzz you're looking for by putting the patch on your skin. Not sure exactly which patch you have, but they're all designed to release certain amounts of fentanyl at a time over a period of 1-3 days normally.

Your best bet is to squeeze out the gel and either smoke it or put in between your gums and cheek. Remember...all you need is a DROP. Fentanyl is an extrememly potent opiod.

I wouldn't recommend chewing on the whole patch...I've done it before, but only with "used" patches (I know I know...it sounds gross but for $10 bucks a used patch would last me a few hours when chewed in 10 minute intervals).

Just be careful with it, whatever you do.

Wait a minute...You paid for a used patch that was on someone elses sweaty dirty skin...and chewed on this?I have wore patches before and know what the fermunda cheese smells like.you my friend are special.

place the patch on a body part that has some fat, because the fentanyl absorbs thru your fat cells

try your upper under arm, booby (if ur a girl), tummy, etc

why are people under the impression that you need to dry out the gel or bake it in order to smoke it??

you do NOT have to do that. you can smoke it immediately after excreting it from the patch

and nobody really listed the smoking warnings, so shit why not.

this shit is VERY addictive, VERY short acting, and REALLY potent, and will make your tolerance SKYROCKET with regular use so BE careful. right now, i need to smoke a whole 50 mcg/h patch just to get at where i wanna be at.

seriously, this shit is basically liquid crack

and if you're prescribed these for pain, smoking them might not be the best idea. for me unfortunately, its too late. i find myself in situations where i run out of my supply a week or to before im eligible for a refill, and i end up withdrawing and in alot of pain, all for a few 15 minute sessions of being high.

with that being said, stay safe, and enjoy

^i agree, this shit is way addictive. yes, you dont need to tamper with it, its good to go right out of the patch...

but its crazy addictive, atleast for me. the high isnt that great, doesnt last that long; but, when abused, IMO, there is no opiate more addicting. For me, I can literally abuse one patch, and not have the controll to stop until i smoke a whole months supply (30) in 4-5 days

^i agree, this shit is way addictive. yes, you dont need to tamper with it, its good to go right out of the patch...

but its crazy addictive, atleast for me. the high isnt that great, doesnt last that long; but, when abused, IMO, there is no opiate more addicting. For me, I can literally abuse one patch, and not have the controll to stop until i smoke a whole months supply (30) in 4-5 days

hell yeah man i feel the exact same way

^ya dude, its crazy how addictive that shit is. for me, ive never had an addiction to any drug. ive literally used oxy for 2 years straight, daily, and abused prolly 5 days a week (multiple times per day); however, i had wds, but quit.

fentanyl...havent been so lucky :(

about 45 minutes ago, i smoked so much fentanyl and got so high, that i think im done abusing it.

i just dont really get the feelings i look ofor when doing an opiate from fentanyl. and my tolerance is too high for it

it was a crazyyyy ass high though

Wait a minute...You paid for a used patch that was on someone elses sweaty dirty skin...and chewed on this?I have wore patches before and know what the fermunda cheese smells like.you my friend are special.

Thanks for reminding me of the stupid shit I did over a year ago, asshole

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.