• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ketamine and DXM

Fcnhi

Greenlighter
Hi guys sorry if this has been discussed before.

Swim recently acquired some ketamine after not being involved with it for about 8 years. After trying a few very enjoyable bump there was a feeling that it wasn't the same as before. Of course set and setting was taken into account. The effects, while alarmingly short lasting, we're very enjoyable with a sense of 'layering', vibrant colours and the usual floatyness. As they are a person who wants to jump further into the hole, swim is a bit dubious as to whether it's the real deal. Research has been done by matching crystal shapes to what was found online. The concern here is lack of knowledge of the crystals being cut with something i.e. DXM.

Prior Experiences with ketamine was always used with MDMA/Ecstasy pills.

Thanks in advance guys. This forum is a service to the public for safe consumption.

Welcome to bluelight, glad to have you here.

A few things, we don't use SWIM here, there's no way you or anyone could identify ketamine by comparing crystals to those found online, and we don't do drug identification here. Unless you have a different question i'm gonna have to close this.

Last edited:
Ok sorry for not being up on the rules. So the best thing to Sonia buy a kit a guess?

Yes a testing kit would be the only surefire way to ensure you have ketamine. I wish i could help you more but it's just one of those things that have to be done yourself.