• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Shooting zolpidem (ambien)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NOFUTURE

Greenlighter
I just shot an ambien (10mg) up my arm and feel pretty groovy. I did a cold water filtration of the crushed tablet which created a somewhate disappointly gummy substance. Still, I drew what i could through thick cig filter material, rinsed, then redrew. The point now contained a thick white albeit shootable solution. So, after several botched attempts at flagging, i finally struck oil and went for the gold. I also scraped the remaining residue off my spoon into my cup and drank that. I've already eaten one about an hour ago, and had a small shot of tar a bit earlier.
my question:Should i be concerned with shooting pills? does the filler create potential for embolus? I mean i feel fucking astronomical right now but i don't want to push my luck, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
This was not appropriate for Drug Studies forum.

DS --> BDD

(mods, feel free to move if inappropriate)

hmmm...

Use only cold water.

Use better filter, preferably micron filter, so you get clear solution.

Shooting zolpidem doesn't give as good effects as insufflation as weird it sounds. The effect disappears too fast after shooting and you can also fall into floor and hurt yourself.

I prefer rectal administration or nasal.

Nasal, 40 mgs , was the strongest zolpidem highs I have got.

Madmike said:
Use better filter, preferably micron filter, so you get clear solution.

QFT. Don't shoot pills unless you're using a micron filter. And IIRC, using cigarette filters is not a good idea at all.

hahah please find something better to shoot! Pill cocktail test trials usually dont end well in the long run, trust me.

Jeez I thought shooting pills went out in the 90's when we all got disgusting abcesses from it. Using any kind of filter especially a cigarette is a bad idea, your not 'filtering' anything out, it simply makes it easier to draw up. If anything a small piece of a tampon works best or cotton ball rolled tight. However i would definatelly not suggest you shoot any kind of pill up, because yes as cliched as it sounds you are at great risk of thrombo emboli and in real life this is not a pretty thing to watch someone go through as they can not just cause infection and abscess but also stroke.

yea that shit is wierd but short lasting. have been doin it for about 2 mos weekly and my arms look like shit. no abcess tho thank god

So like whats the "rush" feel like from IV'ing Ambien? Do you just black out and fall asleep or do u black out and then start doing stupid ass shit while under the ambiens spell ???

last night was my first time with this medication. I had 10, 10mg pills. I was actually intending to use them for sleep so I ate 2. After what I would guess was 2 hours I was not that tired so I went to trying IV. Each time I shot it got crazier and crazier. I was literally tripping. My restroom would go from normal to a jungle, to me being sherlock holmes. Always seeing myself in the mirror but thinking I was another person who was actually replying to my questions. This was all very short lasting and was mostly done by the time I cleaned up the shot. I ended staying up all night injecting the rest of the pills and never actually getting sleepy. My arms look like shit today

If this site wasn't harm reduction I'd say it sounds cool. Let us know what it's like.

I usually snort them and get great results. Ive never shot it although it sounds fun.... what type of effects are you getting IVing vs. Oral or Intranasal

I just shot an ambien (10mg) up my arm and feel pretty groovy. I did a cold water filtration of the crushed tablet which created a somewhate disappointly gummy substance. Still, I drew what i could through thick cig filter material, rinsed, then redrew. The point now contained a thick white albeit shootable solution. So, after several botched attempts at flagging, i finally struck oil and went for the gold. I also scraped the remaining residue off my spoon into my cup and drank that. I've already eaten one about an hour ago, and had a small shot of tar a bit earlier.
my question:Should i be concerned with shooting pills? does the filler create potential for embolus? I mean i feel fucking astronomical right now but i don't want to push my luck, right?

You slammed an Ambien?? hahaha. thats tha funniest thing ive ever heard. do you hav like a thing for sleeping? or why wd u do that? i dont know about ambien but sum pilz r okay to shoot and sum arnt. idk why u would want to shoot ambien tho? prolly works fine if u take more orrally.

yea that shit is wierd but short lasting. have been doin it for about 2 mos weekly and my arms look like shit. no abcess tho thank god

dude then stop. haha. i wouldnt risk it for just ambien. save ur veinz for tha goood shit.. ive only shot up hydromorphone a few timez and h once.

dude then stop. haha. i wouldnt risk it for just ambien. save ur veinz for tha goood shit.. ive only shot up hydromorphone a few timez and h once.

Ambien is the better shit then anything you could ever dream of. Take 1 temaz or similar benzo, and raise the dose every night. After a week (or 2 if you suck ass) 10 shouldn't feel too strong. 20 should feel relaxing. Also don't take ambien at all during this time. Good. Now inject 5 ambien or if u wanna be safe just eat 10. You will not get much GABA effect but you will get a pretty groovy hallucinogenic high, like a deliriant but shorter and nicer. Also a hint of dissociation (as usual). Good luck
and don't screw up or you'll have to start over. It's the strongest benzo-related trip there is...

I've been messing with the ambien cr's and while a slight pain in the ass, the buzz is very euphoric and slightly dissassociative but short lived but once the intense effects wear off, I can then go to sleep and all is well.

just don't shoot benzos (with the exception possibly of midazolam); please! for your arms' sake!
should I be concerned shooting pills?
YES! Absolutely
think about all the other shit in those zolpidem pills that are going right into your veins ... there's long term risk of abscess and pulmonary talcosis ie. you could lose an arm or fuck up your lungs in the long term

Ambien is the better shit then anything you could ever dream of. Take 1 temaz or similar benzo, and raise the dose every night. After a week (or 2 if you suck ass) 10 shouldn't feel too strong. 20 should feel relaxing. Also don't take ambien at all during this time. Good. Now inject 5 ambien or if u wanna be safe just eat 10. You will not get much GABA effect but you will get a pretty groovy hallucinogenic high, like a deliriant but shorter and nicer. Also a hint of dissociation (as usual). Good luck
and don't screw up or you'll have to start over. It's the strongest benzo-related trip there is...

Way to go with the harm reduction there Lord? 8) Shooting Zolpidem. Really? Kids is fucked up crazy these days.

*shakes head*

Status
Not open for further replies.