Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Crystal Meth

DaIceMan

Bluelighter
I'm a little confused.
I'm a bit of an ice fiend... Its my favourite drug. Crystal meth that looks like crushed shards of ice... Well so I thought.
Then my friend comes along with some glass grade crystal meth that looks like little pieces of glass and its slightly moist.
What's the difference, and what's higher grade. I can't tell because I smoked both grades at the same time. :)

Watch out for terms like "ice" and "glass". To different people they'll mean totally different things. So really, it's hard to tell you what's better, cos we might think you've got something entirely different!
High grade crystal meth can look both like bits of ice, and also like shards of glass. Try crushing up the stuff that looks like glass and you'll probably find it suddenly looks like bits of ice...
Another thing to note is that when refering to ice, some people are talking about 4-MAR and not methampetamine. This has similar effects, but is technically not an amphetamine drug. I'm sure some more chemistry knowledegable people will expand on the differences in more detail than I'm able to.
The bottom line is though, that if you're happy with what you've got, then that's the main thing. The two things you're comparing are both quite likely high grade substances, and the difference is probably minimal. So it'll really come down to your own personal preference... :)

ideally, crystal meth should be dry, crystals... if it is wet, then maybe moisture has got into the baggie, or it just wasnt dried properly when recrystalisd.
also, wet crystals look bigger and weigh more, so it can also be used as a rip-off tactic :(
M

A lot of moron dealers believe that if something is wet or gluggy its less cut then something that is dry. That is of course because if you cut wet shit with something like glucose, you get "dryer" looking cut product. Always go for the dryest stuff if its in crystal form. It will always be safer because the wetness might be due to something toxic. When getting glassy looking crystals from a generic dealer that usually sells pills, gear or whatever to you, you are almost certainly be getting methamphetamine even if they call it ice (a term ORIGINALLY given to 4-methylaminorex due to opaque crystal appearance). There is no big market in AU for 4-MAR because the biggest market are the junkies that jab it every day (sorry if i offend anyone). No matter how good 4-MAR is, they'll still need their meth hit. That is why the only way to get 4-MAR is to find some obscure dealer that's hooked up with some freelance cook experimenting with shit. (I'm still waiting to hear of someone who has REAL 4-MAR). 4-MAR is also infinetelly more difficult and dangerous to manufacture then meth i've been told...

Meth or glass, its all dirty shit to me. Try some good quality MDMA and you'll never look back.

DaIceMan: There are threads around on BL about how to 'wash' meth with acetone to remove cutting agents and other acetone-soluble adulterants. The principle is that meth is insoluble in acetone, and lots of other stuff is, so you should be able to wash out all the rest of the crap.
Energizer wrote:
Meth or glass, its all dirty shit to me. Try some good quality MDMA and you'll never look back.
Yeah but that's only your opinion... there are lots of people that infinitely prefer meth to MDMA.
BigTrancer :)

4MAR has been circling around Melbourne recently, but is rather expensive. The market aint as big like you mentioned Runner, but its definitely out there.
Definitely agree with BigTrancer, alot of people infinitely prefer meth to MDMA, it all comes down to what you like best.

I object to the term 'dirty' to describe meth. What exactly makes a drug 'dirty'? If by dirty you mean impure, MDMA isn't likely to be any 'purer' than meth. Sounds like a vague and biased description to me.

I usually use the term dirty to describ how a drug usually makes me feel. The more the undesirable effects the dirtier it makes me feel, ie noticeable sweats and temors. I think most people don't describe MDMA as being dirty because they are so off their chops that they don't notice the temors, or don't care about them.
Anyway back on topic