Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Whats That Black Crap in My Crack Pipe

dialated665

Bluelighter
Ive recently obtained some "Rock"

Im not unfamiliar with smoking this substance, and im sure as hell im not burning it when trying to vaporise it.

But it leaves a black residue in the pipe ? WHY ?

is this due to impuritys ? Is it really badly cut ?

Although the taste is good and so is the high !

Other times ive obtained "rock" it has left no residue or maybe a light brownish reddish substance within....

Also could i clean this out with Steelo ?

I searched for related topics and could not find any.. hope sum one could help.....

mate i never use a crack pipe but id guess that black stuff you speak off is perhaps glucose ( very common cutting agent ). Again i'm no expert!

cheers

sab

when you say rock I then HAMMER.... should be much residue if your smoking H.

What is it your smoking?

lets try again,

Rock makes me think HAMMER.... Should NOT be much residue with H

The slang "rock" I am familiar with is amphetamine that is in a brown coloured hard consitancy. It would probably contain enough impurities to leave a black residue if you burnt it.

pffft. are u all dumb? if u have a gas stove turn it on high and put the crack pipe in the flame, all the black shit will disappear right infront of ur eyes. for fuck sakes, its the best and fastest way to clean a crack pipe!

Most smokable speed will leave some residue in your pipe dialated. Generally the more pure it is the less that will be in your pipe, and sometimes there will be close to nothing. It usually tastes like shit too.

To clean it out the best way is to either hold the pipe over a gas stove for a while then clean it with a cotton bud or something, or if you have a jet lighter you can use that.

PEEKER your a tool

PEEKER get a life.

ok you've lost me with the 'rock' are you reffering to amphet base as opposed to ice?

Just remember that heating above the temperature of vaporization will cause decomposition. When organic substances (as these amines are) decompose, they generally produce tar or carbonized residues.

Thanx for the help guys.

I was refering to Amphetamine Based Rock !

Cheers on the tips for cleaning.

I finished off the last of it last night, and tryed to heat it up slower, and let it cool for quite some time before reheating.

This did work untill the puddle became smaller and then it stated to turn a reddish-brown translucent color, then to a Black carbon residue.

I think it was cut personally. i havent touched Rock in awhile and i got it from a diff but trustworthy sorce.

Anywayz cheerz =D

peeker said:
pffft. are u all dumb? if u have a gas stove turn it on high and put the crack pipe in the flame, all the black shit will disappear right infront of ur eyes. for fuck sakes, its the best and fastest way to clean a crack pipe!

Dude you didnt have to call us Dumb !

I was merely asking for some help about cleaning the pipe !

I didnt want to be called Dumb as you put it !

We have these Fourms to help others with helpfull advice ! Not to be insulted because we all wernt taught this in Science Class:p

I usually find that theres sticky black stuff left in the pipe when the gear is heavily cut. If its glucose or sugar you can tell straight away by the smell and the horrid taste when you heat it up. Usually a good clean batch of meth will leave nothing more than a small brown or white discolouring of the glass if anything at all. The nastier the cut the worse and darker the stain. A nice big clear chunk of crystal meth I would expect not to leave much of a mark, but if your smoking something brown and pasty looking..... well I just wouldn't smoke it.

You can also get a stain like P_D said if you heat it up too much, you want to vapourise it not burn it.

To clean a pipe I either heat it up and wipe out the scum or use some kind of solvent and wash it out very well to make sure theres nothing lingering. You can scoure away with a cloth or some steel wool but you tend to scratch the hell out of the pipe doing that, which can affect performance ;)

ha ha I couldent find any acetone in the shed, so some of sis'es Nail polish remover and some fine grade steel wool worked a treat !

but yes did leave some scratches.. but minimal

The stove method works a treat. (DO NOT TRY AND SMOKE THE VAPOUR WHEN YOU USE THE STOVE, BIG NO NO!)

Also, colour of rock means nothing, i had brown sugar paste that smoked up wicked the other month and it left hardly any residue. Also pink about 6 months ago. Doesn't mean it will definately leave crap.

Its probably byproduct left over from a not-so-good synthesis.

Is it turning black at the end of smoking the puddle, or during ?

I had whippa (yes,whippa) the other day, tried to smoke it, smoked up CLEAR as first, then after awhile it went black. Tasted good. First time ive tried to smoke NON-SMOKABLE (apparently) gear. Won't again, but still worth the try.

The rock you are smoking, is it ICE or just CACA (crap thats been going around perth) ?

Theres no way to tell what it is really...try a acetone wash.

KostoN said:
The rock you are smoking, is it ICE or just CACA (crap thats been going around perth) ?

yea Its from perth ! i have No idea what it is ? well i know its Smoke able and an Ampthetamine !

but honestly im not very educated in the slang and appearances smells of what i call ROCK (meth/amptheamines).... because its not really my drug of choice ! although i trust my source and i was informed that it goes black when smoked, i just assumed that the pplz before me whom smoked it, probally burnt it !

The first 4 puffs the puddle stayed clear, then after that it went the Brownish reddish tranclucent Color. and to a Black crystallized Residue That wouldn't smoke up or burn away with a lighter.

I enjoyed it Tho to an extent !

I have had really good shit That smoked up for ages & and ages, No black Residue, and really bad Jaw clenching. witch is not regular for me.

Could be meth cut with caffeine... that's one form of "smokable whippa"

Likely, however, is that its a concoction of caramelised glucose and impurities from the synth, perhaps mixed in with some epsom salts :p

My nanna swears by White King Bathroom Gel to bleach her crack pipes in - she says it lifts the hardest-to-lift stains and leaves all her crystal glassware as shiny as new!

She also points out that to make a good creme brulee you need a very light touch with the blow torch when caramelising the sugar topping. Slowly does it... If you burn it too fast, instead of a delicious toffee crust you end up with pungent charred black remains on top.

So she recommends a little patience when smoking meth... hold the flame well below the pipe and wait the extra few seconds it will take to melt and then vapourise. Makes the stash last longer too.

As she says, glucose is just another sugar and if your meth has been cut with that and you heat it too fast... it's yucky to inhale and leaves those tricky stains. This is why she doesn't smoke her cut speed - she says there just isn't room in her poxy lungs for yet another layer of tar.;)

Your nanna always has such good info D&AWg, she should be a regular source of info on this board.

Also I'd like to say WOW, I've never heard so many stupid friggin slang names for the one thing in my life. Here's an idea, meth is meth, all the other shit is just cut or impurities, so how about we just call it meth.

My nanna found that soaking her pipe in a mix of Jif and very hot (almost boiling water) used to do the tick, but then she quit that nasty stuff when she thought about how much gunk must have been depositing on the inside her lungs ;)

i have found using the gas stove warps the pipe

i like using vodca and an ear cleaner heat the vodca in the pipe then use the ear cleaer DO NOT FREEK OUT IF THE VODCA CATCHES FIRE

ive also found when ur buring never let what ur smoking bubble always hold the lighter right down.

another thing arnt there two types of pipes pyrex,and glass?????