• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Chew Tramadol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blinkstar

Greenlighter
Hello everyone. This is an awesome site!

Title says it all. Any point in chewing Tramadol?

Ewww.. It tastes so bad. I don't know how you could. There are other ways to make it work faster like crushing it and putting it in grapefruit juice, would be stronger too. I think chewing it would be nasty as hell.

I used to chew it... tastes like dogshit, I guess it works (if you call tramadol working). Am I the only person who after using this shit a few days straight gets massive headaches?

i get massive naseua and headaches the day after the tram. and for soem reason tramadol used to be AWESOME and now its just a minor buzz.

Idk, it made me throw up after using it for awhile. Didn't at first so I had to find another way to get my high and never looked back.

Had a minor injury, saw a doctor, got a script for tramadol, which I'd never heard of before. Of course I was hoping for something better--vicodin maybe--but what are you going to do?

Didn't have much hope for the recreational aspects--I've done a shitload of oxy, for example--but man have I been pleasantly surprised. Turns out I really like tramadol! No headaches so far, no side effects at all, except I can barely sleep--a lot of pills do that to me though. It has a real mellow and subtle impact, but I enjoy it all the same. Bottle says "no refills" but I hope I can talk the doc into renewing the script once it runs out.

Reason I asked about chewing it is because I saw several posts on here from people asking if you could or should snort it, and the response is always "eat it, don't snort it." Eating to me means chewing, but I suppose when people said to eat it, they just meant swallowing it, like with asprin or what have you. (Can you tell I'm on it now? I feel like I'm typing way too much!)

Anyway--thanks for the responses!

If you don't want to eat it plug it. Thats your only other option.
Ha yeah thats the come up. lol

Ya I chewed them once to try and get any effect with no avail.. And DAM did they taste llike shit ..LOL Couldn't get the taste out of my mouth for an hour.and I like to chew pills..But not those... uck

Ya I chewed them once to try and get any effect with no avail.. And DAM did they taste llike shit ..LOL Couldn't get the taste out of my mouth for an hour.and I like to chew pills..But not those... uck

Did you get an effect when you straight up swallowed them? If not, then maybe they just don't work for you. They work great for me.

I'm sure the effects would kick in quicker if you chewed them. I think I've chewed 'em up before and just downed them with some water or something. Wasn't that bad IMO, not like chewing percocets... ugh.

Well, I chewed a 50mg pill, and ... nothing. I feel nothing. In fact, I think Tramadol in general is wearing off for me. I was doing 100mg a day for the past few days and feeling great, today I did 150 and chewed another 50 and I can barely feel it ... damn damn damn! The Drug Gods must be angry with me.

By the way, I agree with Quasi--they did not taste good, by any means, but they weren't that bad.

Well, I chewed a 50mg pill, and ... nothing. I feel nothing. In fact, I think Tramadol in general is wearing off for me. I was doing 100mg a day for the past few days and feeling great, today I did 150 and chewed another 50 and I can barely feel it ... damn damn damn! The Drug Gods must be angry with me.

By the way, I agree with Quasi--they did not taste good, by any means, but they weren't that bad.

doesnt it suck they dont work no more?

Wouldn't I have to do a CWE to plug it?

"Come up?"--you mean the high? Yeah, it does make me a lot more talkative!

Uh yeah, if it has APAP in it. Its still going to be in your body and you don't want to go over the daily limit.
Yeah, come up when it first kicks in, its a stimulant. I just can't seem to shut the fuck up if I wanted to.

+1 for parachuting. With certain powders it's just the only way to get it down. 2$ CVS pill crusher + tiny little piece of toilet paper = win.

true...of you only need a couple pills. Once you are up to over like 4, yeah not so well.
And you don't need a pill crusher. Chop it with a blade, and then crush it with anything, I think I used a spoon like forever. hell in the clubs isn't it on the table with a lighter with the pill under a dollar bill if they wanna snort it. I guess I just don't worry about the pill crusher lol.

Yeah, but c'mon, two bucks. :p And it's so easy!

EDIT: Definitely an impulse, convenience purchase. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.