• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids No effect from Heroin after 2nd day of use

Dre@mwalker

Greenlighter
Ok so im having something strange happen. The first day i use its fine i get the effects but then the next day its like my tolerance skyrocketsto the point where i barely get any effect. This is from the exact same batch too so it makes no sense. And while i do take bupe i waited 2 days before taking the heroin and have not had any since. It also makes no sense to be bupe as i got effects the first day. I dont understand what the problem could be.. Is it possible for tolerance to skyrocket this much after just one day? I used about 2.5 points the first day spread out over a day at about a quarter or half a point per shot but then the next day from another 2.5 points also spread out over a day i barely feel anything! Does anyone have any clue what could he going on? I have been unable to find any answers on search.

Fist of all, welcome to Bluelight :)

I assume that you have quite a lot of experience with opioids as you said you're on buprenorphine? If you used to have a high tolerance there's something called Tachyphylaxis, check out the Wikipedia article https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tachyphylaxis
If that's the case I think your best bet is to use one day, take a one day break and then use again. But keep in mind that your breathing centrum might not be affected by Tachyphylaxis, so if you chase a high you might overdose without feeling much of a high