View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Mixing Lysergamides

pupnik

Bluelighter
I have acquired some of each 1P-LSD, Al-Lad, Eth-Lad, and ALD-52, all originally with the intention of somehow stashing some of the LSD magic for my retirement without going to the darknet or asking each odd looking person in the street where they get their goodies.

So far I have been satisfied with each 1P-LSD, Al-Lad, Eth-Lad, and ALD-52 except the unevenly doped Al-Lad, so I dissolved that batch in distilled water and I can take drops of Al-Lad with volumetricly evened out dosage.

Yesterday I found I still had a 2 Al-Lad half blotters in a package, so I took a 1/2 of a tab of that, and 1/4 of 1p and 1/4 of eth-lad, and I could feel each one singing their unique notes together in the combination, which was fine. Generally I would say the effect of the mix is additive in the general direction of LSD, but with the clear impression of Eth-Lad spreading its wings, AL-Lad adding glow to everything, and 1p awakening and uplifting - driving thought and inquisitiveness.

In my next experiment, I will include the ALD too, which I think will add to a well rounded result.

Part of me wants to keep all the tabs straight and properly labelled and another part wants to chop up all of them and make a lysergamide snowflake mix for dosing by tweezers-full or by finger pinches. but - Nahhh, that seems too messy for storage, I will just slice and dice as I go, sometimes simple and sometimes mixed.

Yeah Pupnik: I vote slice and dice as you go, or make volumetric solutions of each so you can drip your perfect ratios and experiment with the mixtures as your whim desires.

Spiritnova: so you think a 50/50 ratio is the way to go if you mix eth-lad with lsd/1p/1a?

I still have some LSZ tucked away, I wonder how that would mix other lysergamides, and which ones it would go best with... maybe with al-lad

I've tried ETH-LAD + LSD in moderate doses (1/2 and 1/4 of a blotter respectively) and it was fantastic. I'll definitely try it again at increasingly higher doses.

Last week I tried AL-LAD + LSD (1/2 and 1/2) and well... I found the AL-LAD added nothing but weird body sensations. Felt as though I constantly had hairs stuck on my tongue. Plus some annoying half-formed words looping in my head. Trying to figure out what they were was a huge distraction. Will not repeat. I may be in the minority, but I find AL-LAD to have the worst bodyload of all the lysergamides.

I have acquired some of each 1P-LSD, Al-Lad, Eth-Lad, and ALD-52, all originally with the intention of somehow stashing some of the LSD magic for my retirement without going to the darknet or asking each odd looking person in the street where they get their goodies.

So far I have been satisfied with each 1P-LSD, Al-Lad, Eth-Lad, and ALD-52 except the unevenly doped Al-Lad, so I dissolved that batch in distilled water and I can take drops of Al-Lad with volumetricly evened out dosage.

Yesterday I found I still had a 2 Al-Lad half blotters in a package, so I took a 1/2 of a tab of that, and 1/4 of 1p and 1/4 of eth-lad, and I could feel each one singing their unique notes together in the combination, which was fine. Generally I would say the effect of the mix is additive in the general direction of LSD, but with the clear impression of Eth-Lad spreading its wings, AL-Lad adding glow to everything, and 1p awakening and uplifting - driving thought and inquisitiveness.

In my next experiment, I will include the ALD too, which I think will add to a well rounded result.

Part of me wants to keep all the tabs straight and properly labelled and another part wants to chop up all of them and make a lysergamide snowflake mix for dosing by tweezers-full or by finger pinches. but - Nahhh, that seems too messy for storage, I will just slice and dice as I go, sometimes simple and sometimes mixed.
Dang, that would be hella intense, I dont think I would be able to handle that lol. 8( :\

(100th post!)

My 'perfect dose' is 250ug eth lad and 450ug Al lad, mind-blowing visuals and a very weird yet stunning mental state. Worth a go if you have the time/mindset to give it a shot

AL-LAD mixes exceptionally fine with ETH-LAD for me, although the combo of AL-LAD and LSD made me uncomfortable and confused.
ETH-LAD mixes well with LSD as well.
Mixing all three - AL, ETH and METH LADS made me very uncomfortable, no synergy at all.
Have not mixed 1P-LSD and ALD-52 with anything yet.

AL-LAD mixes exceptionally fine with ETH-LAD for me, although the combo of AL-LAD and LSD made me uncomfortable and confused.
ETH-LAD mixes well with LSD as well.
Mixing all three - AL, ETH and METH LADS made me very uncomfortable, no synergy at all.
Have not mixed 1P-LSD and ALD-52 with anything yet.
1p and ALD can have great synergy, but can get dark quick, best at lower doses when combining the two