• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

The Ibiza 2012 Thread.............(unofficial pirate copy!)

swedger77

Bluelighter
Booked up for 10 days 25th Aug to 4 Sept (10 Nights) for £550 in Playa Den Bossa. Thank fuck for interest free credit cards.

Who else is from EADD is coming for the ride this summer.

Can only recommend it. Had the best time of my life last summer at 34.....if you like partying/drugs/chillin......nothing beats it

ohh you dirty bastard, booking Ibiza ALREADY!

I'll be there of course

Boom boom, on it already!

First 3 years ive always booked around January to try and get the best deal but I booked 4 weeks before we went last year, its so hard trying to organise everyone to get it done at the same time.

Gonna be number 5 this year and not even 21 yet, can see a few more to come, anyway probably going to book it in august and going around the start of September again, planning on going somewhere in june/july, not sure where to go though I want to go on 2 trips really.

lets hope the ket situations cleared up this year, can tell the mdma situation is not gonna be a problem!

^ yeah I lucked out last year. The place was drying out and I got the last bit of this pin shaped (what I assume to be S-isomer) stuff which turned out to be the best ket experience of my life.

Boom boom, on it already!

First 3 years ive always booked around January to try and get the best deal but I booked 4 weeks before we went last year, its so hard trying to organise everyone to get it done at the same time.

Gonna be number 5 this year and not even 21 yet, can see a few more to come, anyway probably going to book it in august and going around the start of September again, planning on going somewhere in june/july, not sure where to go though I want to go on 2 trips really.

lets hope the ket situations cleared up this year, can tell the mdma situation is not gonna be a problem!

Are you a Playa D'en Bossa man or a San An lad?

Seriously cheap flights from in England compared to Scotland.

You can get a Return for 10 nights 25th Aug to 4th Sept for £113 from Leeds or £105 from Manchester. £255 from Glasgow

I ve plumped for 10 nights, this takes a bit of pressure off the holiday, maybe a day or two to chill or see the island and a few days when i get back to attempted to re-calibrate the brain. Booking early, gives me something to look forward to and more time to pay it off and save up the £2 million spending.

I've been toying with the idea of Ibiza this year...

However I don't really like big commercial clubs. I prefer intimate underground venues where the music policy is techno/minimal.

Do those places exist? Will I have fun??

I think DC10 fits the bill for techno/minimal, not very commercial (yet). Cocoon is techno/minimal and I have had some amazing nights there (in amnesia). I'm sure there are some underground-ish parties there if you know where to look.

Theres also a little club near Zoo Project called er Underground I think, its tiny and only really the locals go in there. Theres load of after party clubs aswell that are little ket dens, partys in caves and psy trance partys out in the woods you just gotta to know the right people or be a worker really to get the good ones. Or just go to the best clubs in the world, there are a lot of good nights, and there are a lot of commerical nights its going to happen though with it being so popular you cant really stop it...

Also the sankeys is ment to be quite good on the tech/house nights, I cant remember the name of it, aswell as dc10.

@swedger ermm Ive been San an 3 times and playa den bossa 2 times, and both have got plusses and cons, love playa for how close it is too space, better vibe and the beaches are a lot nicer,bora bora, sands etc etc but san an is more suited for "my type" I guess you could say, I dont mind the odd 1 or 2 trips to the west end inbetween 10 days of clubbing just to get fucked, or rest days as I would call them of some sort and for the ladies, not many english in playa which is good in some aspects, I always seem to find people really snobbery in playa at some places, kinda annoying. But yeah usually just stay in a villa/apartment if we stay in san an, there are quite a few nice ones for cheap.

If you havent been to formentera yet its deffo worth a visit! only takes about half an hour on a little boat and the beaches are very good

Hmm ok, sounds promising. Parties in caves, now that would be fun! :)
I've heard about Underground, that's exactly the type of place I'm interested in. DC-10 looks good too.

Swedger, who did you book with? £550 for 10 days is an excellent deal!

Hmm ok, sounds promising. Parties in caves, now that would be fun! :)
I've heard about Underground, that's exactly the type of place I'm interested in. DC-10 looks good too.

Swedger, who did you book with? £550 for 10 days is an excellent deal!

Booked flights direct. Jet2 out and Ryanair return. Hand luggage and only 1 20kg between 2. - Flip flops, shorts and tee shirts weigh fuck all. Been getting loads of reports from IBIZA 2012 on facebook of loads of folk getting some brilliant deals at the minute (£450 for 10 nights etc, but the appartments im in are sweet, so im paying a wee premium for that. Worth a few extra pounds to get some kip when you need it)

Flights are at their cheapest NOW for the summer.

Booked apartments through hotels4u.com as they were the cheapest by far for the apartments im staying in.

EDIT:- forgot to say im flying out of Leeds! Bird (who i met in ibiza last year <3 ) lives down that way.

Last edited:
Thanks! I'll look into that site, hopefully find a sweet deal.

I want to get out of London for the Olympic madness - 10 days of sun, beach and parties sounds just perfect. :D

defo on my hit list this yr. Just celebrate my big 3-0 so I guess its about time i fucking went. Whats the best time of year to go?

Busiest time is last week of July and 1st 2 weeks of Aug.

I personally don't equate busy with better. either side of that would be me preference. Enough folk for an atmosphere, but less queues.

Last edited:
Afternoon all!! Also booked up and ready to go 12 July to 17 July and can not wait. I have never experienced an after party and this year I am makin it my priority. Any ideas, hints would be great!

Someone please find me the documentry that this clip is from lol.. It must be pretty recent as in last year or year before as everyone says they are on diamonds and facebooks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weoknHdxEzo&feature=player_detailpage#t=69s

hahaha brilliant vid mate! good old northern irish lads yellin about the FB's and diamonds, the lad on 'crystal meth' is a proper speed victim

Went last year, never going back. Shit music, shit drugs, shit people.

you sure you were in ibiza?