• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Flexeril Cyclobenzaprine prep for injection

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazylazyjoe

Bluelighter
Before I get yelled at for starting a new thread, I read the previous threads about this topic, and neither answered my question and both were closed so...
I am thinking of preparing some of these for injection. The reason is I only have 3 of them, and I am going through w/d so I need to make them last. They only have a B/A of 30 - 50 % (probably depends on how much you ate) so my reason is to maximize what I have, not get high. I have taken this drug orally and it works well during w/d and helps me sleep.
So, first question is what is their soluability in alcohol and water. If they are not soluable in alcohol or water, then that is that I don't want to waste these. However, if they are soluable in alcohol, then I can, crush, saturate, filter, decant, evaporate, scrape and prepare for injection. I've got the process down pretty good, so it's not an issue.
My next question is regard to it's ROA. Should I IV, IM ,or subcutaneous,? Would I need to push real slow to avoid a "painful" rush if IV ?
I know that injecting pills is not harm reduction and anyone reading this should also be aware that it adds a lot of risk, but I still would like to know. Also any personal experience would be nice too.. .

Yes you are going to have severe Anticholinergic effects.
You are going to be really uncomfortable.

I managed to procude a couple more so I gave up my attempt anyway. I also couldn't find any first hand accounts either.

IV Cyclobenzaprine Experience Report

I'm relatively new to intravenous drug use, I've used a WHOPPING 30 syringes thus far! 8) However:

I just IV'd ~2 to ~4mg of Cyclobenzaprine HCl ("TL 177" round peach) in a little less than 1mL (~87 units.)

Some posts claim it would burn horribly and while I concede that 2-4mg may not (or may) be a big enough dose to induce a burning sensation, I did not notice any such sensation.

I am not "Jello-ey" but I certainly feel more relaxed than before injection.

Prep
* Slightly less than half (2-4mg) of a 10mg cyclobenzaprine hcl pill was pulverised in a small container.
* Warm water was drawn up into the syringe and sprayed into the pill container with varying degrees of intesity so as to prevent any "clogging" or "clumping" of the pill
* The water was let sit for a small amount of time; it was stirred using the syringe (with needle cap ON) and let sit again to sediment the insoluble material; the solution was stirred once more and finally sedimented once more (by now I think the water was room temp.)
* The solution was drawn into the syringe using a Q-Tip as a filter (in b4 flamewar) and injected.

Please do not bump old threads. Also please do not post the same thing in two old threads.

closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.